Knorpp & South

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd make a thread for them as someone posted them in the R Family thread.

I feel like they're the type of family that Family Fizz wanted to/thought they were going to be, before going more the Ingham 'sooper dooper fun' route.

They homeschool whilst travelling - i'm not sure how much/what they actually learn...hopefully they're doing more than Fizz fam.

They're very mormon which is a bit hard to relate to, but their kids seem very sweet.

I thought I'd make a thread for them as someone posted them in the R Family thread.

I feel like they're the type of family that Family Fizz wanted to/thought they were going to be, before going more the Ingham 'sooper dooper fun' route.

They homeschool whilst travelling - i'm not sure how much/what they actually learn...hopefully they're doing more than Fizz fam.

They're very mormon which is a bit hard to relate to, but their kids seem very sweet.
I love this family ! Watched them from when they lived in an RV and travelled around he states. They are my cosy watch (there videos are so pure) .

Honestly hands down my favourite youtubers :)

Reactions: 2
I suddenly got back into them. They stopped vlogging for a while, which I respect and now they seem to be back and their vlogs are excellent.

Mum and Dad, 4 biological sons and 2 adopoted sons and 3 daughters from China, Eve (about 8?) is a child with Down Syndrome, Jude (5?) had medical issues, Daniel they adpoted when he was 14, so was overlooked by a lot of people purely based on age. I think about nine months after adopting those three they sold up and converted an rv to suit their family and travelled the US, then they did a bit of a world tour and now they are back in Utah.

You do need to look beyond the beliefs of their church, though they don't preach about their religion, which I appreciate. I also don't like that their income is derived from an MLM scheme.

Those are the only negatives that I can see. They are such a loving family but also practical and teach their kids great values. They make great food, have fun times and seem to live a really content life. I love seeing Eve grow and develop and Jude too.

If you like Knorpp and South then Laura Tatum is another one with a similar feel. I haven't watched her properly for a while but her vlogs have a similar background.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I loathe most family vloggers, but yeah, I actually like these guys. They minimize the exploitative clickbait, I think it's great that they adopted Eve, the parents really seem to enjoy the kids, and education and work ethic are actually important. I especially like how they seem to encourage the kids to explore their own interests. Eve probably would have had a pretty awful life, growing up with Down Syndrome in a Chinese orphanage. Sometimes the mom irritates me, but I think it's more my intolerance than anything she does, really.

Anyone still watching them ?
Absolutely! They do some crazy stuff. I follow forums with WAY more active threads on them. Narcissistic Megan is a selfish nut job. Stoner Mike is a huge enabler. Tbe kids are educating themselves.

I think we may be following the same board I requested the thread over there. Yep she is very selfish and up herself she doesn’t look after her family at all . Those poor kids made to wear ugly clothes and not given enough to eat she can’t even be bothered to do much for them on their birthdays she would rather be badly painting furniture,looking for furniture to badly paint or going for many of her solo walks

I watch them now and again but I find them hard to keep up with. It’s always the mum dragging them all over and spending hours on DIY projects over and over again.

Megan's 'old lady' hat! The two of them dancing with that plastic sax. Bloody hell. The embarrassment level is off the charts!

just saw the thread, when I read the first few comments I thought “wow these were my views 2 years ago, now I can’t stand them”. Turns out those comments were actually from 2 years ago 😂

I find them a little bit “try hard”. The girls seem really sweet, and most of the kids. There is one boy who they think he is the next messiah..think Andrew? He is a bit of a know it all, but that’s the parents.
I think it’s unfair the others got special trips to Iceland and Peru, and when Esther turned 18 she got a small surprise birthday party.

Also one of their sons Asher? Always seems to be in trouble..or not far away from it

So… is this a hate thread?
I used to follow the Guru Gossip thread a while back, it was super active and Meghan was definitely reading it. Think it became inactive after the site crashed.

I unsubbed but follow Meghan on insta for the comedy.

She’s selling ‘’’vintage items’’ again on her stories at insane prices. It’s so embarrassing because she has no skill or knowledge to identify worth. Most antique collectors/sellers are trained historians or have an academic background in design, possibly museums. Meghan has… a couple of crappy books from a thrift store 😳😳. I remember in the GG thread somebody was in the same antiques Facebook group as Meghan, and she would frequently be corrected by others that her 18th century French Dresser or whatever was actually from Pottery Barn in the 90s. Truly embarrassing and she would never back down, not once.

just saw the thread, when I read the first few comments I thought “wow these were my views 2 years ago, now I can’t stand them”. Turns out those comments were actually from 2 years ago 😂

I find them a little bit “try hard”. The girls seem really sweet, and most of the kids. There is one boy who they think he is the next messiah..think Andrew? He is a bit of a know it all, but that’s the parents.
I think it’s unfair the others got special trips to Iceland and Peru, and when Esther turned 18 she got a small surprise birthday party.

Also one of their sons Asher? Always seems to be in trouble..or not far away from it
Elijah got the special birthday trip but Daniel and Esther didn’t . Daniel always seemed to be left out compared to Elijah .

Very strange family dynamic in this family. The eldest girl, Esther, always seems to be fending for herself although if I was in that family I'd be trying to get away from the circus and do my own thing also. She genuinely seems really likeable as does Daniel. He seems to have it figured out. The other 2 oldest boys seem to have some sort of superiority complex and the next 2 don't seem to living in the real world at all. One of them just mopes around while the other makes weird faces at the camera. It's such a shame as I'm sure they would all be well rounded kids if they had some structure in their life and proper parental guidance. I think Megan is trying to be quirky and different but to be honest it sometimes comes off as totally unhinged. I can't really figure Mike out, he just seems to tag along with what she wants, probably for a quiet life. I wonder if their religion dictates alot of what they do, or don't do?