Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ideas who the Irish influencer is she’s talking about that was “preaching” about Covid all day but has apparently been breaking all the rules?

Reactions: 1
Any ideas who the Irish influencer is she’s talking about that was “preaching” about Covid all day but has apparently been breaking all the rules?
I think Jamie lol look at his story. He was flat out yesterday too on it

It’s very obvious this girl is just craving attention because she’s never got it before. It’s also very clear to see that she is trying to be Julia Holbanel. I was looking this week and anything that Julia says and gets praise for Niamh will follow a couple of days later. Last week Julia was telling everyone how she couldn’t tit and then eventually did tit and told Instagram , everyone was like “omg I love how open you are queen”. Now today Niamh has posted the same crap literally. She is still in that secondary school mentality

Reactions: 5
When I think back to the person I was at 23, I was an idiot and did a lot of things I regret. And that's exactly what I think when I see her posts. She makes out like she did this body surgery for herself. But in the next breath said it's because she was being slagged over her nipples and she had no ass etc.

If you really were strong minded and didn't give a F. You wouldn't go to such drastic lengths to feel good about yourself. She's still very juvenile minded and in 10 years time I wonder how she would feel about the way she goes on.

Reactions: 8
I’d say it was faces by grace there is uproar on her thread about a post she put up yesterday

I don’t think kneevo would watch/follow or have anything to say about BFG, complete opposites 🙉
Yeah you are right, I think that was in from a question box she had up though! Maybe I’m putting 2 and 2 together and getting 56 😂😂😂😂

Yeah you are right, I think that was in from a question box she had up though! Maybe I’m putting 2 and 2 together and getting 56 😂😂😂😂
I think so, god knows who kneevos talking about, I don’t think I’d follow anyone that’d she’d follow as I’m opposite to her too, i promise I’m not as bad as BFG tho 😇😂

How is she out partying after only having her boobs and arse done this week? The whole reason she had to get her arse redone is because she didn't take care of herself...

Reactions: 6
How is she out partying after only having her boobs and arse done this week? The whole reason she had to get her arse redone is because she didn't take care of herself...
Who's she out with? Ffs don't make me aaaaaactually follow her just for a 👃

She got a blow dry earlier before she went out. If I got a boob job I wouldn't be leaning back in to a basin to get my hair washed. I'd be in bed relaxing. I can just imagine how sore and sensitive every movement must feel. It's no wonder she messed up her bum implants if she's not looking after herself properly. She cares more about getting pics to post on her insta than recovering fully.

I also don't understand why she posts a pic of herself, then her weird friends repost it on to their story "omg how gorgeous is she, 😍😍. She's a goddess 💫💫 You dropped this 👑👑" then niamh reposts that on go her own story like "😭😭 ily so much, 😭😭 i have the best friends ❤❤". It's a weird circle jerk of self praise. They probably only do it knowing, because of her vanity, she'll repost it on her story and they'll get more followers for their ig and of.

God I'd love to unfollow but she does entertain me ngl.

Reactions: 11
She got a blow dry earlier before she went out. If I got a boob job I wouldn't be leaning back in to a basin to get my hair washed. I'd be in bed relaxing. I can just imagine how sore and sensitive every movement must feel. It's no wonder she messed up her bum implants if she's not looking after herself properly. She cares more about getting pics to post on her insta than recovering fully.

I also don't understand why she posts a pic of herself, then her weird friends repost it on to their story "omg how gorgeous is she, 😍😍. She's a goddess 💫💫 You dropped this 👑👑" then niamh reposts that on go her own story like "😭😭 ily so much, 😭😭 i have the best friends ❤❤". It's a weird circle jerk of self praise. They probably only do it knowing, because of her vanity, she'll repost it on her story and they'll get more followers for their ig and of.

God I'd love to unfollow but she does entertain me ngl.
I’m in stitches 😂😂😂 her weird friends 😂😂 they are a pack of weirdos

they think their all that because they do only fans and there all actually rank🤮

Reactions: 2
No is she actually thick? She’s out tonight without her recovery bra, she’s defo not gonna heal right she’s too careless and lazy to follow the recovery plan correctly. Isn’t that exactly why she’s there in the first place? To fix a bum implant that went dodgy after she failed to look after it properly during the recovery stage? Good god if she had brains she’d be dangerous

Reactions: 7
No is she actually thick? She’s out tonight without her recovery bra, she’s defo not gonna heal right she’s too careless and lazy to follow the recovery plan correctly. Isn’t that exactly why she’s there in the first place? To fix a bum implant that went dodgy after she failed to look after it properly during the recovery stage? Good god if she had brains she’d be dangerous
Two days ago she was crying that she was in so much pain, now she’s up and out where anyone could accidentally hit her in the boobs. Did she learn nothing from having to get her arse re-done?

Aaaaahh she defo celebrating Julia Holbanels shout out about her on her stories 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.