Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
niamhoconnor_x

But I don't think she got her boobs done over comments... She is saying that to play the victim. But, just like Julia, the demand for big boobs big arse on their Only Fans is there so more 💰💰💰
She mentioned saggy boobs and big nipples (a couple a boys saying pepperoni nipples) :(

Reactions: 1
She mentioned saggy boobs and big nipples (a couple a boys saying pepperoni nipples) :(
I don't think she would really care about what anyone thinks of her but if she felt that would give her more subscribers she would happily do it for the cash!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she would really care about what anyone thinks of her but if she felt that would give her more subscribers she would happily do it for the cash!
She is definitely the type to care what people think of her I think. Her overreactions to any critical things people say to her shows it!

I just looked at her insta and her arse is shocking. These surgeons really are ethically questionable. It's totally deformed and fake looking.
I haven’t seen Julia but what gets me about Niamh’s bum is how from the front her body is very straight (i.e. no prominent hips or anything) so from the front she looks like she has not a hint of a bum or anything! No shade to girls with smaller hips it just adds to the fakeness of it!

Reactions: 5
I just don't get the independent strong woman dont need a man vibe when without men she wouldnt make a cent on Onlyfans. She is a slave to men in fact! Suffering pain at the mo after tit surgery to keep MEN happy.lol

Reactions: 10
I just don't get the independent strong woman dont need a man vibe when without men she wouldnt make a cent on Onlyfans. She is a slave to men in fact! Suffering pain at the mo after tit surgery to keep MEN happy.lol
Exactly this! Doubt her female followers were saying her boobs were small etc
She's feeding the patriarchy, continuing the stereotypes and objectification of women.

Reactions: 11
Boobs done, is in pain. I don't know much about her but I do feel for her. She said she got them done because of a few OF comments. Likely from some teenage tools who have never seen a real woman naked. It is pretty tragic really.
I also saw Julia Holbanal also got her botty done. Another beautiful girl on OF making these huge changes.
Who is Julia? I have seen her on my insta feed and now on Tiktok feed... Took interest into her stories and she's Dublin (mixed with American?)
She worth a thread about herself?

I'm conflicted on this. I find it difficult to feel sympathy for someone who is so horrible, abusive and has such a terrible attitude. Some of the rants and abuse she levels at people is disgusting. I do feel pity for her but I can't call it sympathy. If that makes sense. Like she's not a young girl, people say that to try and excuse her behaviour but she's 23. I don't consider that a young girl. She might appear as a young girl because she's so immature and childish.

She's willingly travelled abroad in global pandemic again to get cosmetic surgery. It's stupid and completely unnecessary given the covid circumstances. If she has so much money why not get it done in Ireland? It's sad she's in so much pain but she's choosing to get these procedures done and I assume she did her research beforehand on what the risk would be and how tough the recovery process would be.

Also, I see she is blaming others for making her feel insecure about her boobs and nipppes. But the only reason people are commenting on them is because she posts photos of them on only fans? As someone else said she acts like she's this boss witch but really she desperate for male approval. I wonder if she didn't post photos on onlyfans would she have got a boob job. Who knows.. No one made her change herself so can't blame anyone else for these choices.

I do hope for her own sake she makes a full and healthy recovery. I also hope she slows down with the procedures. She seems to be making these decisions very quickly and it's obviously taking a toll on her health.

Reactions: 9
Who is Julia? I have seen her on my insta feed and now on Tiktok feed... Took interest into her stories and she's Dublin (mixed with American?)
She worth a thread about herself?
Julia Holenbal is an only fans Irish girl who is currently in Spain getting her bum done. She has an amazing bum beforehand!

Reactions: 2
Julia Holenbal is an only fans Irish girl who is currently in Spain getting her bum done. She has an amazing bum beforehand!
She was gorgeous! But before she started OF ppl were taking the Mickey out of her nose (now has nose job). It is so upsetting.

And she has a pal IrlTina who is off somewhere getting a chin tuck and a labiaplasty. Please don't say men were commenting on her flaps too?! If feels like because OF is quite cheap to get a subscription too any ole teenage tool and codgery creep is on there. Fellas who have barely seen a woman in real life commenting on these girl's bits!

Reactions: 5
She was gorgeous! But before she started OF ppl were taking the Mickey out of her nose (now has nose job). It is so upsetting.

And she has a pal IrlTina who is off somewhere getting a chin tuck and a labiaplasty. Please don't say men were commenting on her flaps too?! If feels like because OF is quite cheap to get a subscription too any ole teenage tool and codgery creep is on there. Fellas who have barely seen a woman in real life commenting on these girl's bits!
And who's paying for these surgeries? Sugar daddies? Checked out Julia & she actually bought her own place!? 😯 Oh iv seen her mate tina, american wannabe works in Tesco deli? Surely if she's taking in the euros she wouldn't need supermarket income?

Reactions: 1
And who's paying for these surgeries? Sugar daddies? Checked out Julia & she actually bought her own place!? 😯 Oh iv seen her mate tina, american wannabe works in Tesco deli? Surely if she's taking in the euros she wouldn't need supermarket income?
She doesn't work there anymore. They make all there money from only fans mainly. I think Tina and Julia has Sugardaddies - Niamh doesn't. Julia and Tina moved to the UK and I believe rent an apartment over there together. Both got massive surgeries this week.
Niamh is moving out to a 2 bed apt that she is renting too. So much money I can see how they just don't know what to do with all of it so they are getting surgeries :(

Jesus I really despair if these are the kind of people that have influence over teenagers today.

Reactions: 3
This OF culture is bizarre. Just watched videos of irltina talking about her labiaplasty and it just goes to show like however much niamh, Julia, Tina etc. think OF is empowering them it looks like the complete opposite to everyone else. They're essentially slaves to their images now and having life altering surgeries and for what?sleazy lads who pay 13 euro a month.

Feeling empowered is loving your body for what it is and working on it in other ways. Its not hopping on a plane after doing OF for two months and getting your arse and boobs done. How do they not see how toxic it is. Like the money is just not worth that. And guaranteed they'll regret it when they're older and come to their senses and find men who actually respect them for what and who they are.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure these girls wouldn't run off getting surgeries if a partner said they like this or that on women and they don't happen to have them,so why let comments on OF or social media get you to a point you'll change your appearance.
It's very sad, she slags pay pigs or whatever for subscribing but she's giving into pressure to change herself physically.

Reactions: 6
Her ignorant attitude towards covid really bleeping bothers me. She hasn't a clue what she's on about and has no experience or qualifications in this area. Just shut up and stuck to the boss witch quotes and let the expert get on with it. Influencers have no business pushing a narrative on this. Is it just me that this bothers so much?

Reactions: 10
Her ignorant attitude towards covid really bleeping bothers me. She hasn't a clue what she's on about and has no experience or qualifications in this area. Just shut up and stuck to the boss witch quotes and let the expert get on with it. Influencers have no business pushing a narrative on this. Is it just me that this bothers so much?
Yeah just saw her saying that covid restrictions are stupid when it’s very clear our healthcare system would collapse if we carried on. It’s not just people getting the flu, we’d end up in a situation where doctors would be choosing who gets a ventilator

Yeah just saw her saying that covid restrictions are stupid when it’s very clear our healthcare system would collapse if we carried on. It’s not just people getting the flu, we’d end up in a situation where doctors would be choosing who gets a ventilator
Honestly bothers me so much. No one wants another lockdown but we all have to trust that the literal experts in this field know what they're talking about. If you're not qualified in this area then don't sprout ignorant opinions on the matter to your 60k followers. Does she not realise you don't have to voice an opinion on absolutely everything and it's okay to say you don't know enough about something so you don't want to comment.

And just to add, I had a look at Jamie's story and I'm impressed. He's shared some really useful resources about mental health, supporting Irish businesses, reiterated what the level rules are, links to YouTube exercise vids to do that home etc. Compare that that to kneevo's "load of absolute bollocks and makes no logical sense. Govt are in panic mode to get cases down and must have dropped their brains on the way to the meeting i reckon". How is that helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is just rude and obnoxious her horrible attitude towards anyone is awful, I struggle to see how she even has or has had any friends or relationships!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.