Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I always thought of Miriam as one of the few genuine ‘influencers’ but I lost an awful lot of respect for her after she basically defended and made excuses for BPerfect’s disgusting launch party.

She’s a Brand Ambassador for them so of course she had to defend them.. I messaged her asking will she be remaining a BA given the scandal but she never responded.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I always thought of Miriam as one of the few genuine ‘influencers’ but I lost an awful lot of respect for her after she basically defended and made excuses for BPerfect’s disgusting launch party.

She’s a Brand Ambassador for them so of course she had to defend them.. I messaged her asking will she be remaining a BA given the scandal but she never responded.
I messaged her supportive, kind messages on a few occasions over the past year or two when she’d be upset over different things and Back when she was in Florida and never once got a reply.. and I highly doubt she’s over come with messages so a reply or tap to acknowledge would’ve been nice but at the end of the day she’s the same as the rest of them she’s just taking a different approach.. poor little sit on the fence innocent Miriam 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she said she was gonna get her ears pinned before but who knows.

Regarding the bum implants, she's so thick for not looking after them. Obviously she didn't wear the corset thingy she was meant to. The other day she posted a video of herself trying to do the WAP dance. Like clearly that's not good for your healing implants?!

Also, for anyone who's ever got surgery before it's a clear rule you can't have anything on your nails. If your under anesthesia the doctors and nurses need to monitor your oxygen levels and the main way to do this is with the finger probe. And there she is with her gawdy acrylics. A reputable hospital would enforce this rule?
Not one Dublin hospital has ever enforced this rule for me. They're always able to get the readiingg, the only risk would be if it was a black nail, even though they can use a toe.

Not one Dublin hospital has ever enforced this rule for me. They're always able to get the readiingg, the only risk would be if it was a black nail, even though they can use a toe.
Oh, I had two surgeries in two different Dublin hospitals and they were so strict about it. Might depend on the hospital or procedure so maybe!

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the drama with Niamh/Miriam and the hog house
The hog house hehe.

I had no idea but I went from seeing Kneevo saying Miriam shouldn't be crying on her Stories. Then I looked at Miriam's stories (had never heard of her but I'm too old likely, some v funny content) and she was crying because the GoHouse put up a long YouTube video talking about different things including some 'beef'between the House and Miriam. I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, it didn't seem very nice to have four of them on screen talking about her. Think Kneevo was mentioned but I didn't get that far. That YouTube video now seems to be gone as most comments were saying the GoHouse people are bullying Miriam in that video.

Someone get the girl help, always spouting how she would never get her boobs done that she loves them and bam off to Turkey for new tits 🙈

Someone get the girl help, always spouting how she would never get her boobs done that she loves them and bam off to Turkey for new tits 🙈

I thought she looked great before and I’m sure she will be happy with herself after. As the saying goes though, a fool and their money are soon parted.

Reactions: 2
the annoying thing about the go house not being as popular as other content houses is nobody seems to have reuploaded their deleted video 😢 i wanted the full story

The hog house hehe.

I had no idea but I went from seeing Kneevo saying Miriam shouldn't be crying on her Stories. Then I looked at Miriam's stories (had never heard of her but I'm too old likely, some v funny content) and she was crying because the GoHouse put up a long YouTube video talking about different things including some 'beef'between the House and Miriam. I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, it didn't seem very nice to have four of them on screen talking about her. Think Kneevo was mentioned but I didn't get that far. That YouTube video now seems to be gone as most comments were saying the GoHouse people are bullying Miriam in that video.
Haha just noticed I wrote hog house now 😂 funny after all her crying last night she got what she wanted and is celebrating 50k followers today,.. she’s out for the numbers nothing else

Haha just noticed I wrote hog house now 😂 funny after all her crying last night she got what she wanted and is celebrating 50k followers today,.. she’s out for the numbers nothing else
I have to laugh anytime I see an influencer post a video saying "lads, I am done. I am so DONE. I swear to God. I just can't anymore". Guess what, if they say they're done, they are far from it. They'll continue to post and post and post about whatever drama they involved themselves in. Follow up videos like "the truth about x drama", or like what Miriam is doing today they'll repost supportive messages they get on to their story. Because they don't want the drama to end.

If they were really "done" they'd delete their account. Also Miriam and Lauren are with the same agency and both have the same email address in their bios for 'business enquiries'. All this drama only fuels their need for external validation, attention and more followers!

Last edited:
Niamh with the boob job today.. Jesus Christ.. my family are from Drogheda and everyone in the town thinks she’s so fuckin tapped. No one gets on like she does.. was down a few weeks ago in the trinity quarter (at a family funeral before anyone starts) and she literally had her arse out in the bathroom showing people.. she’s unhinged !!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone actually feel a bit sorry for her when she came on to talk about her book job? She's obviously such an insecure girl who now feels like she has to live up to this image online and for teenage lads (more than likely who a lot of her consumers are) to think she's attractive.
She 100% did not get her boobs done for herself and I find that so sad. The mental repercussions that could have on her being in that pain for something she really didn't want done until a few weeks ago! She seems so impulsive just hopping on planes to change her appearance and then not even taking care of herself when she gets back home! Its the first time I've genuinely felt so so sorry for the girl.

Reactions: 14
I think she said she was gonna get her ears pinned before but who knows.

Regarding the bum implants, she's so thick for not looking after them. Obviously she didn't wear the corset thingy she was meant to. The other day she posted a video of herself trying to do the WAP dance. Like clearly that's not good for your healing implants?!

Also, for anyone who's ever got surgery before it's a clear rule you can't have anything on your nails. If your under anesthesia the doctors and nurses need to monitor your oxygen levels and the main way to do this is with the finger probe. And there she is with her gawdy acrylics. A reputable hospital would enforce this rule?
Toes can be used also. Its not a probe its a clip on. You can also use a plaster type monitor that is tied around your finger.

Jesus I'm just watching her stories now, she seems very vulnerable talking about her boobs. It's insane that she has gone and changed her body because of others comments.(her words) She would never have done it if she hadn't the money and in a few years time she might have just accepted her body and stuff.
I actually really feel for her, she ended up in icu aswell? That's traumatic surely to be going through this.

She's changing her body quicker than where I decide to get takeaway from. It reminds me of when Heidi from the hills got like 10 surgeries in on day and a few years later broke down and said she was in so much pain with the boob job etc and got loads reversed. I thought niamh was going to be someone who wouldn't give into society pressure as she made herself seem that way.

Reactions: 14
Boobs done, is in pain. I don't know much about her but I do feel for her. She said she got them done because of a few OF comments. Likely from some teenage tools who have never seen a real woman naked. It is pretty tragic really.
I also saw Julia Holbanal also got her botty done. Another beautiful girl on OF making these huge changes.

I also saw Julia Holbanal also got her botty done. Another beautiful girl on OF making these huge changes.
I just looked at her insta and her arse is shocking. These surgeons really are ethically questionable. It's totally deformed and fake looking.

Boobs done, is in pain. I don't know much about her but I do feel for her. She said she got them done because of a few OF comments. Likely from some teenage tools who have never seen a real woman naked. It is pretty tragic really.
What is Niamh’s Instagram

I don’t know why you’d go to turkey for bargain bucket surgery if you had so much money? I really feel for Niamh after seeing her on stories. She’s got the fake arse, fake tits, lips and teeth and she’s what 23? If she’s genuinely happy with all that then good luck to her, but I feel sad that someone so young felt so pressured to change themselves so much (her words).

Reactions: 9
What is Niamh’s Instagram
niamhoconnor_x

But I don't think she got her boobs done over comments... She is saying that to play the victim. But, just like Julia, the demand for big boobs big arse on their Only Fans is there so more 💰💰💰

Ohh has it come out why her & Jamie broke up? He seemed supportive of her Only Fans, changed his mind or....?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.