Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 year old Irish girl
Started on tik tok and now on only fans.
50k+ followers on IG

- If anyone else wants to add anything extra to the description ☝

Reactions: 2
Made 100k on of and bought herself a new arse 😂 think she gave poor Jamie the boot aswell by the looks of memes the last couple days

Reactions: 6
Thank you. She is such a melt.
I honestly don't think she is very stable. The sobbing, the claims of a bad childhood with her parents and then getting anew arse for only fans.
Wouldd love to know what happened with Jamie. They state of him tho in fairness, seemed like he had nothing useful to say and was riding on the back of niamh.
Also remember she had a short thing with Gina luca or whatever his name is

Reactions: 15
Thank you. She is such a melt.
I honestly don't think she is very stable. The sobbing, the claims of a bad childhood with her parents and then getting anew arse for only fans.
Wouldd love to know what happened with Jamie. They state of him tho in fairness, seemed like he had nothing useful to say and was riding on the back of niamh.
Also remember she had a short thing with Gina luca or whatever his name is
When people say they've had an awful childhood I always think 'wow, something must have happened with the parents but she seems to have a great relationship with her parents and no problems. I'm actually new to get insta though and thought Jamie was her gay best friend until today 😳

Reactions: 12
She’s so overly defensive about her OF on insta, makes me wonder how much she believes everything she’s saying. The new arse for OF is crazy she’s a young girl with an amazing figure would you not just go to the gym

Reactions: 10
I just find it both sad and rage inducing that young girls are setting up OF accounts to basically sell themselves for money to live a life they think they want. They think the material stuff will make them happy but they’re lives will be even more empty than before with hangers on leaching off them at every turn. She believes she’s a modern, positive, well rounded feminist or at least she wants to portray that image when behind it all i think she’s a very insecure and lonely little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolute melt. She needs therapy she seems so unhinged all the crying all the time. She has brought a lot of the BS she gets on herself.
But I will say this she's best rid of that jamie fella the absolute hack.

Reactions: 8
So he dumped her by text then, that’s pretty crappy. But omg all the ranting on stories 🙈

Their relationship seemed so forced, when they came out together on their YouTube videos I was just thinking that's not gonna last, it's all for likes and subs.
Mooching off her and she probably paid for his trip to Turkey. As far as I'm aware he works in tesco and is in college, she defo seems to. Want to settle doown type of thing regardless of all the other weird tit shhe has going on sshe probably wants to live a relatively normal life but now she has this new found 'fame'
In a year she will probably go back on everything she said about only fans etc

What was sshe referring to when she said something about Snapchat?

Reactions: 9
When people say they've had an awful childhood I always think 'wow, something must have happened with the parents but she seems to have a great relationship with her parents and no problems. I'm actually new to get insta though and thought Jamie was her gay best friend until today 😳
I really think he could be gay, when I saw him on tick tok I thought he was and was shocked when kneevo and him got together, anyway that girl needs help, her constant claims of abuse in her childhood and then saying she's so confident and gets her arse done then people saying why don't you get your tits done and her calling them out saying she loves them to then coming on saying she'll get her boobs done, she honestly acts like a hormonal teenager who believes she's right about everything and she can do whatever she likes and society can't judge her.

Reactions: 13
Tbh, they're not a couple I'd put together. Chalk and cheese! I find all her latest posts so childish! The kind of stuff you say when you're 13 😂 At this stage I wonder if the relationship was fake for followers because she still follows him and the whole thing is just so odd.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, they're not a couple I'd put together. Chalk and cheese! I find all her latest posts so childish! The kind of stuff you say when you're 13 😂 At this stage I wonder if the relationship was fake for followers because she still follows him and the whole thing is just so odd.
She doesn’t follow him now

Reactions: 1
Had anyone noticed a trend with this one? She's posting all mad stuff now about gaslighting and pulling hair... Didn't she do this before

Reactions: 4
She is a deeply disturbed and toxic person. She really reminds me of girls I went to school with but I'm talking about 14 year old who were full of hormones, angst and thought they had to fight the world on their every opinion. She's far too old to be behaving the way she does and uses mental health as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.

She's stopped posting on twitter but she would constantly fight people there and then repost screenshots on to her insta for her followers to pile in on and try and dox people. She always keeps people's usernames in if they criticise her but then anyone who praises her she blacks out their username. Hmm interesting.

A few weeks ago she had a total unhinged rant on insta and was spreading misinformation regarding covid. When she was rightfully got pulled up on it she went on the attack and starting abusing people. Calling people stupid witches, cunts, questioning their mental capacity for disagreeing about her covid opinions (thought she was a mental health advocate?). Shs even told a nurse to duck off and double downed when people were angry about that. As she dug a deeper hole for herself she then posted a blacked out screenshot of someone telling her to kill herself. Suddenly the narrative changed to sticking up for her cos of this supposed message. I don't buy it. I think she faked it as she constantly uses mental health and "online hate from trolls" for sympathy.

Sorry for the rant but this girl drives me insane. Now she's posting dozens of quotes on her stories looking for more attention. The sobbing, the ranting, the negativity. Its absolutely deranged. She needs to take a massive step back from social media.

Reactions: 17
She is a deeply disturbed and toxic person. She really reminds me of girls I went to school with but I'm talking about 14 year old who were full of hormones, angst and thought they had to fight the world on their every opinion. She's far too old to be behaving the way she does and uses mental health as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.

She's stopped posting on twitter but she would constantly fight people there and then repost screenshots on to her insta for her followers to pile in on and try and dox people. She always keeps people's usernames in if they criticise her but then anyone who praises her she blacks out their username. Hmm interesting.

A few weeks ago she had a total unhinged rant on insta and was spreading misinformation regarding covid. When she was rightfully got pulled up on it she went on the attack and starting abusing people. Calling people stupid witches, cunts, questioning their mental capacity for disagreeing about her covid opinions (thought she was a mental health advocate?). Shs even told a nurse to duck off and double downed when people were angry about that. As she dug a deeper hole for herself she then posted a blacked out screenshot of someone telling her to kill herself. Suddenly the narrative changed to sticking up for her cos of this supposed message. I don't buy it. I think she faked it as she constantly uses mental health and "online hate from trolls" for sympathy.

Sorry for the rant but this girl drives me insane. Now she's posting dozens of quotes on her stories looking for more attention. The sobbing, the ranting, the negativity. Its absolutely deranged. She needs to take a massive step back from social media.
Couldn't have said it better. She's a danger to herself the way she goes on

Reactions: 5

Nail on the head there..
I am disgusted at her recent IG meltdown. It seems any ex of hers is abusive etc or a gaslighter.

Nail on the head there..
I am disgusted at her recent IG meltdown. It seems any ex of hers is abusive etc or a gaslighter.
And you know she'd be careful with what she's insinuating about him if it's not true. She made a post the other day saying he put his hands on her, earlier she is sharing stuff about demestic violence awareness, now she said he pulled her hair out. She'll probably delete all those posts later anyway but it's very serious to be making allegations like that about someone to your 50k followers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.