Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here when I saw this!! My jaw dropped, what number midlife crisis is this from Lindsey?? Seriously 😂😂
B0CC5BCA-AB1C-4B8C-AD6E-4A772E40149E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know - I cringed when I saw it.

Where is this? Like was there an event on that they were all at?

Reactions: 6
I'm still laughing at the fact she thinks shes dating a musician. Only instrument he can plat is his own flute the gobshite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear, my gut ladies, I saw this coming and predicted it mere hours before that pic! Although I do wonder does Niamh stalk this thread and saw the prediction and ran with it 🤷‍♀️ here, your man Alex is a nice sight for the eyes but his ex was the embodiment of a lady, there is legit no compression. They don't leave for better they leave for easy! Here's a great example of it

Reactions: 13
No self respecting man is ever going to take her seriously as a partner and it’s not the only fans it’s her horrible personality and bad attitude. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs a man for validation because she has no self worth. In her mind someone riding her means she is desirable. No man will ever take her serious, she’s a joke

Reactions: 10
How is she trying on clothes and acting surprised that they don’t consistently fit her boobs and waist?? Wonder why that could be?

Reactions: 4
Think she def still doing OF! Those stories today, Jesus wound she not have a lots of young ones following her I’m sure they would rather see her tic toks and reels!!! she not holding back that’s for sure!!! She very confident!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.