Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually going out for drinks with the gals in bleeping work out gear, not that she uses it for its actual purpose anyway 😂

Reactions: 10
Am I
Is she actually going out for drinks with the gals in bleeping work out gear, not that she uses it for its actual purpose anyway 😂
Is it just me or is this another Lucy Fitz situation... she's never met these girls in her life before now and that's why she's spam posting to show she has friends 🙈

Reactions: 4
Haven't followed her in a while is she back living in Ireland what happened tge boyfriend & house in Turkey?

Reactions: 1
Haven't followed her in a while is she back living in Ireland what happened tge boyfriend & house in Turkey?
She says it’s an issue with her visa despite saying before she doesn’t need a visa. I dunno I think they split up and she’s just not saying it

Reactions: 3
She had a photo of both of them on as her cover photo on Facebook and changed it, I know that doesn’t mean much but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread on Niamh Flinter?
Dopey duck has done a Kneevo 2.0 and moved to turkey? 😂😂 I honestly cannot cope with these lazy pathetic excuses for humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her live now on tiktok she is discussing conspiracy theories! She says she doesn’t believe the mental in the twin towers bent from the heat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Another attempt to be outlandish and seek attention. But I do also think she’s the type to watch one documentary and take it as gospel... which was evident when she was on the “milk rant” “milk is for baby cows not baby humans” - which was a line from cow-spiracy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.