Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is asking her this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴
Herself clearly to look more educated on global events😂 she's ignoring the comments calling her out for wrongly saying the lad will face legal consequences and making herself look busy on her story💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s getting called out big time on TikTok room eire. It’s about time. She hasn’t an iota what she is talking about. The Palestine comment. Give me strength. She’s a complete clown

Reactions: 2
She’s getting called out big time on TikTok room eire. It’s about time. She hasn’t an iota what she is talking about. The Palestine comment. Give me strength. She’s a complete clown
Where about i can’t see it on the tiktok ire insta

She made such a fool of herself in those comments. I could hear her big ranty know it all voice while reading them. This girl is so toxic it is actually crazy to watch

Reactions: 5
What is she on about now 🙄🙄
Thought she had a “team”
Once again exposing herself trying to seem more successful than she actually is. Also, asking for solicitor recommendations on social media has to be the most stupid thing she’s ever asked her fans considering most of her audience have probably never stepped into a solicitors office in their life; how the duck would they know which one is the best for sending cease and desists?

This is her classic “attempting to show how crazy and high class my life is by asking out of touch questions to an audience of YAASSS QUEEN fans to impress them” technique.

It’s as you said, she definitely said she had a legal team at one point. Asking this completely exposes the fact that she did not, and does not, actually have a legal team. She couldn’t afford that type of representation, anyway. Legal teams are for corporations and famous people who actually have proper wealth.

Anyone looking for some late night reading, have a look on tiktokire latest post! kneevhoe trying to assert her superior 'intelligence' regarding advertising standard and what not
Kneevo, who got popular on TikTok by responding to haters 20 times a day, is giving advice on advertising?

This goes back to a post I made earlier here about how it drives me nuts that Niamh and her gang think they’re some social media gurus. None of them are even close to the most popular Irish people on social media and the ones who are more successful don’t go throwing terms like “educate yourself” or giving seminars on how to become more popular on a platform.

Her head is so far up her own area she could probably give us a detailed human anatomy lesson.

She got lucky and the teenage boys find her attractive. That’s it. As with most success stories on social media - it all comes down to luck rather than a meticulously coordinated marketing campaign.

Reactions: 11
[
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyone for a game of bridge? 👵👵👵👵👵
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

“No I totally don’t read those forums”
-proceeds to fill the screen with a rant showing that she more than likely does in fact read those forums.

How much more obvious can she be? Hey Niamh, EDUCATE YOURSELF and learn what projection is. The more defensive and angry you get about something (and in this case it’s a simple bleeping question) the more likely it is that that something is probably true.

Also, Niamh - please turn on autocorrect for the love of all that is holy. It’s under Settings -> General -> Keyboards -> Auto-Correction. If you’re going to demand people educate themselves or try to educate people, as you put it, at least try and look like you know basic grammar and spelling.

Otherwise you’re just a dumb scruffy chav with a bizarre self imposed delusion of grandeur. That just couldn’t be the case now, could it? Actually, I doubt you even know what the term means. What I mean is, you think you’re far more important and smarter than you actually are. You dumb bleep.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion , kneevo #5 self proclaimed social media queen, gets paid for flicking her bean did you know she has a legal team?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Niamh,

I actually did study law, so can offer you some legal advice pro bono (that means free of charge).

It's not illegal for a company to ask an influencer to post a review of a free gift. They might not have any legal entitlement to compel the influencer to do the review, but the request itself is not against the law.

Furthermore, the ASAI is an advertising industry self-regulatory body, there is no legal requirement to follow its advice or its guidlines.

In any event, the dispute has nothing to do with advertising standards at all, it's purely a contract dispute, if anything.

So, please take my advice and educate yourself, and shut your trap before you actually make legal trouble for yourself defaming someone.

I saved you about a grand there Niamh, but if you do want a solicitor go to Arthur Cox.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Said she won't get her drivers licence because she will never be able to speak Turkish properly.. she says regulary she is going to stay in Turkey for a long time and has a Turkish bf etc.. yet she won't make the effort to go to classes and learn a bit of the language and culture.. its actually gas 😂.. imagine living in a foreign country and not making any effort whatsoever to learn the language and instead sit in your apartment every day ranting 🙄.. kneevo maybe you should take some of your own advice and literally "educate" yourself over there

Reactions: 17
This girl is an absolute MORON.... I have never came across such a bleeping idiot on Instagram 🙄 why is she immersing herself into the Palestine conflict? Amongst other things 🙄 Jesus Christ her opinions are as valid as a big sack of tit. 🙄 kneevo hun, stick to getting your fake tits and Fanny out for OF because NO ONE, not ONE person takes you seriously or thinks your opinions are valid..... Everytime you open your mouth I am MORTIFIED for you. 🥴🥴🥴 imagine moving to turkey and sitting in your apartment screaming down your phone for a year though? SAD SAD SAD little woman.
Oh and FYI I’m not a 50 year old woman on my 6th husband either.... just someone sick of seeing your annoying opinions pop up EVERYWHERE. GO AWAY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to laugh when she mentioned she’d delete her social media if it wasn’t for OF. What would she do all day, every day?! She quite literally lives for drama on social media. All she does every day it seems is just sit on her ass involving herself in everything and selling nudes to actually have some income 🤣 surely a person can’t truly be happy if their whole life is their phone, no matter how much money they might have

Reactions: 12
I had to laugh when she mentioned she’d delete her social media if it wasn’t for OF. What would she do all day, every day?! She quite literally lives for drama on social media. All she does every day it seems is just sit on her ass involving herself in everything and selling nudes to actually have some income 🤣 surely a person can’t truly be happy if their whole life is their phone, no matter how much money they might have
But then she also said she doesn't rely on social media for her OF subs anymore..... Sooooo..... Delete it then! 😂
Her boyf would make her redownload it after one day of listening to her spouting shite!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.