Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely going to have to avoid her on social media for a few weeks I'd say.. worried I might actually agree on something she might say re palestine situation 😂.. she's such a condescending gobshite telling people to educate themselves.. kneevo girl, get out of the apartment and get some fresh air, it'll do ya good.. must be draining spending all day arguing with herself into a camera 😂

Reactions: 1
She said on her initial stories on the I/P situation that the Palestinians welcomed the Jewish people in after the Holocaust ... I don’t think she understands her history as well as she thinks she does 😂

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion , kneevo #5 self proclaimed social media queen, gets paid for flicking her bean did you know she has a legal team?!
I think this is the top voted thread title but I’m afraid to make it in case they change the title like last time I made a thread 🤭 Anyone else want to make it? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.