Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the pic she put on a week or so ago on Twitter, HER FACE!! She looks so withered away!

Reactions: 4
Honoured to have my title selected for the next 50 pages, there was some excellent competition! Looking forward to the tea ā˜•

Reactions: 34
These are the Syndell screenshots. Not the worst messages in the world, but very weird and rude behaviour. I hope they show up in the right order.
She always came across jealous (of everyone) or something, I could never put my finger on it!

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's fair to be talking about the girl to be honest.
She has scars on her arms from self harming, her only fans is gone , her Instagram is on private and kneevo doesn't mention her anymore.

We are all guilty of bad behavior in the past without it being dragged up and posted on the internet.

Leave the girl alone, she's trying to carve a different path for herself and more respect to her for it!

Reactions: 12
Kneevo - "duck Ireland, I'm living my best life here in Turkey, you are all just jealous of the bank I'm making"

Also Kneevo - proceeds to sit in her apartment 24/7 playing a bloody gameboy and making rant videos.

She needs to get out and make some friends šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
every time I see that girls name pop up I think what kind of name is bleeping syndell!! Niamhā€™s terrible looking that photo on her twitter with the vag out her face is horrible looks about 40

Reactions: 4
every time I see that girls name pop up I think what kind of name is bleeping syndell!! Niamhā€™s terrible looking that photo on her twitter with the vag out her face is horrible looks about 40
I lived in drogheda for years. Very questionable names around thAt area. My dad delivered a lot of babies in the area the names he used to come home with šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kneevo - "duck Ireland, I'm living my best life here in Turkey, you are all just jealous of the bank I'm making"

Also Kneevo - proceeds to sit in her apartment 24/7 playing a bloody gameboy and making rant videos.

She needs to get out and make some friends šŸ™„
No one who is actually wealthy brags about it the way she does. Jeff Bezos doesnā€™t respond to criticism by attempting to invalidate it with screenshots of his income.

Hell, Niamh doesnā€™t even need provocation (she probably doesnā€™t even know what that word means, bless her simple mind) to brag about her bank account.

Great. Youā€™re making money that you arenā€™t saving. How many plastic surgeries did she rush out to get the second the OF money started rolling in? How fast did she move to another country and not wait until she could actually buy a real house (and not an apartment with a guy she barely knows) to set up a real life for herself? How many times does she talk about and brag about going on spending sprees?

She really is in for a rude awakening. She said in an IG story that she pictures herself as a ā€œfree spiritā€; never really settling anywhere and all that. Fine goal to have. But on average most women get into the adult industry do so around the age she is now and theyā€™re getting out of it in a couple of years. OF is a bit different, but Niamh is a special case here. Most online creators who do OF treat it purely as a side business because they know itā€™s not going to be a long term gig. For Niamh, itā€™s all she has going for her and she isnā€™t saving long term to move onto something else in the near future; sheā€™s saving short term to get more surgeries and invest as much as she can into her Onlyfans.

Sheā€™s young, sheā€™s dumb, and sheā€™s a bit of a bleep. It hasnā€™t sunk in with her yet that OF isnā€™t a super long term thing. She got into it on an impulse and put all of her eggs into that basket. Sheā€™ll try and fall back on causing more drama, but by that point most of the audience she gets now simply wonā€™t care enough to react or talk about it.

Reactions: 23
Is she really that desperate for income that sheā€™s going to try turn her Twitter into OF to attract an audience... I honestly find that repulsive, itā€™s a public account where anyone can stumble across it whether they want to or not. Not an OF where people CHOOSE to pay to hear things like thatšŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
She just put a pic of her bum up and omg, itā€™s so out of shape itā€™s terrible.. her hips are lovely from the front but the bum is bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but she paid HOW MUCH for this body? Poor girl, unpopular opinion but big huge fake arses do not suit tiny legs, she just looks so out of proportion
Ewh! Looks like that Julie one, looks rough! Imagine what their body looks like in ten years time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.