Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes become unhinged... that whole insta post is completely contradictory and just mental
She backtracks on every rant and fight she has with people. She can’t think for herself, just jumps on the next big thing to be outraged about and when pulled up on it by the internet she bangs on about her mental health. If she shut the duck up and stopped getting angry people wouldn’t be arsed putting her back in her box. She brings it all on herself. Oh and she called herself an influencer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she get diagnosed with?
I feel a bit sorry for her
She doesn't come across a someone mentally stable enough to be working in the sex industry
And what happened her teeth?
She tries too hard to be controversial but for no reason
Last nights rant was like an outraged 15 year old

Reactions: 6
She’s unhinged. Her rants are insane and completely pointless. She doesn’t care what people think or say about her but posts 1000 stories ranting about it. She needs to take her own advice and get outside that apartment and live her life. She says she is happy but her actions say different

Reactions: 5
Is only fans her full time work?

Did she go to college?

Sorry so many questions

She's like a cartoon character

What happened her that she has a big chip on her shoulder

Jesus I'm so glad there was no social media and smart phones when I was 24

What will she be like in 10 years looking back at all this rot she's posted everywhere

Total car crash

This is car crash tv right in front if us. Like does she not realize what when she goes off on one to people that’s how they feel but when the shoe is on the other foot. Weird she went on that unhinged rant and it was loud, like where was the bf? Like he should have stepped in if he was there. She needs help by the looks of it

Just the same cycle of saying things to get attention, then going on rants about that negative attention, then saying she doesn't care what people think.

People who don't care don't go on 30min long rants on instagram.

What's her background
Is she a bit rough?

If she's that happy wht does she care so much

I suppose if she stopped caring she'd get no attention

Reactions: 3
Can someone screenshot the post, please?
She is basically trying to defend herself and her actions by saying
"I'm only 24 years old I don't know everything "

"I never asked to be a role model"

"Humans make mistakes "

"I have mental health issues "

So basically a cop out because she can't defend her actions.

Reactions: 6
I knew she'd play the 'mental health' card after her twitter performance this week. It's the same act over and over again. Act like a raging bleep towards people, claim she's a bad witch who doesn't care what others think, people call her out, she doubles down on her crappy behaviour, she gets called out even worse, she "genuinnly apologises", then she has a breakdown and plays the mental health card.

Mental health has nothing to do with this. Having mental health or mental illness issues doesn't make you a good or bad person. It doesn't give you carte blache to be abusive and toxic and it definitely doesn't absolve her of her behaviour. I don't care what mental health or illness people claim to have tbh. I will judge them on her actions and behaviours regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew she'd play the 'mental health' card after her twitter performance this week. It's the same act over and over again. Act like a raging bleep towards people, claim she's a bad witch who doesn't care what others think, people call her out, she doubles down on her crappy behaviour, she gets called out even worse, she "genuinnly apologises", then she has a breakdown and plays the mental health card.

Mental health has nothing to do with this. Having mental health or mental illness issues doesn't make you a good or bad person. It doesn't give you carte blache to be abusive and toxic and it definitely doesn't absolve her of her behaviour. I don't care what mental health or illness people claim to have tbh. I will judge them on her actions and behaviours regardless.
This is it down to a tee. She should read this and get some cop on

Imagine having a wee night out wit ur new friends only to go home and rant for a couple of hours by yourself and stick it on your Instagram story? How sad is her life like seriously? And her new friends didn’t hang around long in her house she must have been going on and on and they left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My pet peeve is when influencers use “be kind” to try cover up our excuse their tit behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.