Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They let him take a year out of school to concentrate on his social media, That says a lot about them !
You have got to be joking. If his own parents won’t protect him, then perhaps there’s a service that will. I’d be taking a serious look into Niamh’s online relationship with this child also, it’s not right.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know James Malones Instagram handle. I want to see his latest stories
jamiexmalone. To be fair he seemed very reasonable. Said whatever happens to Tattle Life it would just be replaced. As well, he said it’s just people expressing opinions which happen to be negative. Fair play to him. He was so reasonable and R*as was immediately on the attack.

Reactions: 6
jamiexmalone. To be fair he seemed very reasonable. Said whatever happens to Tattle Life it would just be replaced. As well, he said it’s just people expressing opinions which happen to be negative. Fair play to him. He was so reasonable and R*as was immediately on the attack.
It annoys me seeing people crying about being "bullied" and reposting like a dozen stories of other people being like "ohhh poor you being bullied. This is so wrong blah blah blah". But this is the same person that goes on a massive rant with multiple videos calling someone who disagrees with their opinion a "bleeping sausage", "talking out of their hole" etc.... Is that not bullying? Remember when Kneevo used to have loads of shories up saying she was bullied for "having a different opinion". Yet she, Miriam and others rip anyone who has a different opinion apart! Classic bully behaviour. Act the asshole and play the victim when it suits you.

Reactions: 8
Ross shouldn’t even be mentioned on this thread like he is a child stop bringing him up or talking about him, the real discussion here should be on Kneevos weird creepy behaviour using a 15 year old for drama and relevancey and how she’s probably poisoning his mind. Literally anyone who Iv spoken to is uncomfortable with it. It’s interesting how she’s ignoring those comments with her screenshots!!

If a grown 23 year old man was on video chats to a 15 year old girl every night it would be weird. If the same people spoke about onlyfans it would be extremely weird. And the man influencing the young girl to want to start an onlyfans is CREEPY.

Obviously none of this with Ross is predatory in a sexual way, but she’s literally grooming the kid into doing these things online and it’s so wrong. She’s a very dangerous person and his parents should be very concerned, especially with her track record of toxicity.

Reactions: 12
I’m way too old to watch any of the people being discussed on this thread but my interest was piqued after seeing it mentioned everywhere 🤣
That young boy is obviously seriously troubled and struggling with figuring out who he is. I agree - WHERE are the parents!? He badly needs an intervention - to be taken off any kind of social media for a while.
I actually am familiar with where he’s from - it’s a small country town - I’m sure he’s the talk of the place. Would his extended family not have stepped in (no doubt after hearing things) if the parents have no cop on. I fear it’s not going to end well - the attention seeking/dramatics/ overly sexualised carry on is shocking.

Reactions: 10
I’m way too old to watch any of the people being discussed on this thread but my interest was piqued after seeing it mentioned everywhere 🤣
That young boy is obviously seriously troubled and struggling with figuring out who he is. I agree - WHERE are the parents!? He badly needs an intervention - to be taken off any kind of social media for a while.
I actually am familiar with where he’s from - it’s a small country town - I’m sure he’s the talk of the place. Would his extended family not have stepped in (no doubt after hearing things) if the parents have no cop on. I fear it’s not going to end well - the attention seeking/dramatics/ overly sexualised carry on is shocking.
His family don’t care that he speaks with someone at the age of 23 who’s in the sex industry. Someone said on this thread about contacting Ross’s parents and they both screenshot it like “do it I dare ya, my mam will do this and that” lol. Ross should think twice next time he wants to witch about someone, slag them off or start the drama. He dont like it when his being spoken badly about so hopefully he will change his ways now

Reactions: 7
If what is said about his parents/mother on here is true then they should be reported to Tusla...no joke. Letting a 15 year old carry on like that 🤯😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You see the thing is there is negativity and harsh things said on every social media does that mean there should be a petition to take them all down ? they just can’t handle the fact that people are speaking about them negatively and anyone can view it

You see the thing is there is negativity and harsh things said on every social media does that mean there should be a petition to take them all down ? they just can’t handle the fact that people are speaking about them negatively and anyone can view it
More like the fact they can’t delete it

Reactions: 3
If what is said about his parents/mother on here is true then they should be reported to Tusla...no joke. Letting a 15 year old carry on like that 🤯😡
He reads here so let's see if he address it ,or his parents. He said he makes his own money but that might be hairdressing or online . His parents see everything his doing online . Even if he wants to have a career online he still needs to stick to school .

Reactions: 1
Quite a high volume of traffic the last few days.
The more she protests the busier it gets.
I'm sweating trying to keep up with it all:m

Reactions: 4
He reads here so let's see if he address it ,or his parents. He said he makes his own money but that might be hairdressing or online . His parents see everything his doing online . Even if he wants to have a career online he still needs to stick to school .
I don’t understand how he makes money he doesn’t own a bank a-c he’s 15. Tulsa need to be contacted, a 15 year old Blowing cigarette smoke into a camera is not ok

Reactions: 10
Kneevo is a terrible influence to begin with what kind a parent would want there kid around someone like her

You have got to be joking. If his own parents won’t protect him, then perhaps there’s a service that will. I’d be taking a serious look into Niamh’s online relationship with this child also, it’s not right.
His mum buys him smokes he said it on a live with her the other night they were at a drive through Mcdonalds

• Wow
His mum buys him smokes he said it on a live with her the other night they were at a drive through Mcdonalds
Jesus bleeping Christ. She needs to be reported. Buying a 15 yr old smokes and letting them leave school. She’d get in big trouble for that!

I expect an enormous rant from Kneevo shortly. She’ll have the other one there with her egging her on. Watch this space

I expect an enormous rant from Kneevo shortly. She’ll have the other one there with her egging her on. Watch this space
more preaching I can’t wait. the thing that pisses me off the most is kneevo/Miriam saying ‘say what you want about me I don’t care but don’t talk about a child/other people.’ In reality they DO give a tit, why else come onto your story on the verge of tears (Miriam) or screaming into the camera (kneevo). Just be honest and say it bothers you because it clearly does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.