Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just appreciate how Knee’hoe’ hasn’t got a leg to stand on now?

she’s just ruined everything she’s been ‘advocating’ for.

She’s just aloud Syndell (who has just openly stated on instagram, with screenshots, that she’s not going to quarantine after flying from Ireland to Turkey.

And Kneevo is putting her up and no doubtable going out with her now in Turkey.

Girls, shes just CONTRADICTED HERSELF AND RUINED EVERYTHING SHES BEEN FIGHTING ABOUT...

We’ve won 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

She’s just aloud Syndell (who has just openly stated on instagram, with screenshots, that she’s not going to quarantine after flying from Ireland to Turkey.

Girls, shes just CONTRADICTED HERSELF AND RUINED EVERYTHING SHES BEEN FIGHTING ABOUT...

We’ve won 😂😂😂😂
She's always contradictory on her "beliefs". I always think She looks so sad in her photos. Like, she's hurting or something. I just hope she finds the help she needs. Now's the time.

Reactions: 3
This.

She's bringing a 15 child into the public domain and exposing him to this. She thrives on creating drama, it follows her around.

She was also the one exposing her family to the public domain. She should take responsibility for that.
Seems that this particular 15 year old is a gobby little s@&t stirrer, listening to his stories earlier.. its sad that he can’t see whats going on here, but then as a parent of a boyo the same age.. I would be stepping in.. and monitoring his social media accounts.. maybe its just me, but as kneevothehoe says.. his brain ain’t even developed yet.. any ‘mature’ adult would actually be distancing themselves from him and his behaviour..

Reactions: 11
Seems that this particular 15 year old is a gobby little s@&t stirrer, listening to his stories earlier.. its sad that he can’t see whats going on here, but then as a parent of a boyo the same age.. I would be stepping in.. and monitoring his social media accounts.. maybe its just me, but as kneevothehoe says.. his brain ain’t even developed yet.. any ‘mature’ adult would actually be distancing themselves from him and his behaviour..
This is him exactly, he gives it a lot to other people, tells people their ugly etc, slags people off, witches about them and causes so much drama but as soon as a bad word is said about him, he cries and hates it. His reaction has been done for publicity. He wants them followers, he wants people to feel sorry for him

ooh.., expand and explain 🤔
Just the way she has said people who don’t isolate are the problem, but she’s had her friend flown out from Ireland to turkey, she won’t isolate and neither would she isolate when the rat returns to Ireland so Syndell has crapped all over Kneevo has been bragging about

Reactions: 5

We’ve won 😂😂😂😂
Pretty sure it's just a joke. Either she did what you said. Or she just copied her ex. As much as she likes to think she has power in her apartment in turkey, she's actually just a mess.

oh my god dude Tattle life hasn’t bullied you 😂😂😂 if Ross is this upset about people saying a 15 year old shouldn’t give diet advice he really really shouldn’t be on the internet, he’s way too soft. Just seen in his recent story that he says people on tattle life are posting pics of influencers houses. I wonder if he actually mentally has something wrong? Like that causes him to see reality different?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
oh my god dude Tattle life hasn’t bullied you 😂😂😂 if Ross is this upset about people saying a 15 year old shouldn’t give diet advice he really really shouldn’t be on the internet, he’s way too soft. Just seen in his recent story that he says people on tattle life are posting pics of influencers houses. I wonder if he actually mentally has something wrong? Like that causes him to see reality different?
Yeah it’s called snowflake-itas. bleeping gobshite playing the victim for clout. Poor child is in for a big fright when he grows up and has to face the real world. He’ll be a laughing stock if he carries on like this as an adult!

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot see anywhere that he has been bullied. It's crazy, he's yet to understand these things. Hopefully someone more senior can sit him down explain what is happening.

Reactions: 3
Attention seeking.
Drama queen.
Brain dead.
Half baked ideas.
Know it all.

She is bring this child into a dangerous online world and will drop him without a second thought.She does not care about him.

I think the drama was the only way she could get attention from her mother.

Niamh please stop this, give yourself a wash and stop going on like a dirty skank virtual prostitute. You might think it is cool, it is not and 99.9% of people find it disgusting. You could be so much more in life, money is not everything. Self respect should mean more.

If you use my comment to witch please don't do it in a video. I can't watch them. It is like listening to two cats screaming and fighting at 4am. Painful for the ear drum.

Say hi to Martina for me. Hope you come back to reality soon. Lots of love. L

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Attention seeking.
Drama queen.
Brain dead.
Half baked ideas.
Know it all.

She is bring this child into a dangerous online world and will drop him without a second thought.She does not care about him.

I think the drama was the only way she could get attention from her mother.

Niamh please stop this, give yourself a wash and stop going on like a dirty skank virtual prostitute. You might think it is cool, it is not and 99.9% of people find it disgusting. You could be so much more in life, money is not everything. Self respect should mean more.

If you use my comment to witch please don't do it in a video. I can't watch them. It is like listening to two cats screaming and fighting at 4am. Painful for the ear drum.

Say hi to Martina for me. Hope you come back to reality soon. Lots of love. L
Astounding that anyone who calls themselves an ‘influencer’ would feel its acceptable to make a statement like this... what an absolute gowl 🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The guy's parents need to step in, clearly they don't care about who is associating himself with and the damage it will probably cause him in future.. If he is being influenced by Kneevo, things are not gonna end well I'd imagine

Reactions: 4
The guy's parents need to step in, clearly they don't care about who is associating himself with and the damage it will probably cause him in future.. If he is being influenced by Kneevo, things are not gonna end well I'd imagine
They let him take a year out of school to concentrate on his social media, That says a lot about them !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus really?
Yeah he should be doing transition year but because his love Ireland show was such a success , his working on his social media . Someone ask him if he going to do Only Fans and he said yeah , soon as he turn 18 .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.