Kneeling chairs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used a kneeling chair and would you recommend it? And do you recommend an adjustable wheeled one or a rocking one? I'm 5'2 if that helps.

I’m also 5’2, I used to use one when it was free at work and LOVED it. I think that one was around £300, this was about 3 years ago now the price may have gone down now. It was genuinely very comfy & didn’t feel like I was kneeling / putting weight on my knees. I’m on mat leave now but will be buying one for when I return to work remotely x

Reactions: 1
I’m also 5’2, I used to use one when it was free at work and LOVED it. I think that one was around £300, this was about 3 years ago now the price may have gone down now. It was genuinely very comfy & didn’t feel like I was kneeling / putting weight on my knees. I’m on mat leave now but will be buying one for when I return to work remotely x
Sorry I missed this reply! Thanks for the advice. Did yours have wheels or was it a rocking one? Or neither? The prices seem to be around £100 atm.

Sorry I missed this reply! Thanks for the advice. Did yours have wheels or was it a rocking one? Or neither? The prices seem to be around £100 atm.
No wheels, I can’t imagine how one with wheels would be, I imagine scary 😂 It did rock but it wasn’t constantly moving if that makes sense? £100 is a bargain, I know the one I used to use was closer to £400!

My stepdad has one, he is 5’7’’ and he finds it really comfortable. I am 5’1’’ and it’s a nightmare 😂 Really uncomfortable for me. He had the one with wheels, but you couldn’t really move around on it. I think as long as you can adjust it to your height, it will be fine.