Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
instagram.com/BxNy2c0n8PR

I just can't comprehend why you'd show so much of your flange and be okay with it...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well the only thing she has left to shock us with now is her naked body! I love her but no way did I expect to see so much of her lol

Reactions: 2
I love her but at times i wish she would shut up on her story's about her needing a tit or bogies its so volger

Reactions: 13
I followed her for a bit, she is funny but I couldn't deal with the up close stories and greasy fringe in her eyes anymore and the videos just got to the point where I was sick of seeing her bare arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I followed her for a bit, she is funny but I couldn't deal with the up close stories and greasy fringe in her eyes anymore and the videos just got to the point where I was sick of seeing her bare arse 😂
Yeah totally agree, at first I thought it was hilarious then just really samey. That last video omg 🤦🤣

Reactions: 7
Most of her google goals are hilaious its when she's on bloody stories she gets annoying. She constantly waffles on about nothing and drags everything out

Reactions: 7
I think she’s awful. Close ups of her greasy fringe and massive teeth actually make me queasy.

Reactions: 20
Her kids go to the same school as mine, I see her most days on the school run, the insta/Facebook fame got to her head abit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her kids go to the same school as mine, I see her most days on the school run, the insta/Facebook fame got to her head abit
Oooo do share.

She's funny enough but I only like the Google goals ones. I don't watch the close ups or read the captions.

Reactions: 1
Oooo do share.

She's funny enough but I only like the Google goals ones. I don't watch the close ups or read the captions.
She used to be really chatty and friendly, when her page started to get bigger, she deleted every mum she used to speak to off of Facebook and now just ignores everyone. If you say hello she just nods.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In what way

She used to be really chatty and friendly, when her page started to get bigger, she deleted every mum she used to speak to off of Facebook and now just ignores everyone. If you say hello she just nods.
Nooooo really see she makes out nobody talks to her at school i have noticed if you message her she only hearts it never replys anymore tbh im finding her pretty gross flakly skin greasy hair the needing a tit its just vile

Most of her google goals are hilaious its when she's on bloody stories she gets annoying. She constantly waffles on about nothing and drags everything out
Omg yessssss its like wrap this story up now

Why? Does she wear dark glasses and refuse autographs ?
Oh hey laura

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We must be from the same town as I've bumped into her twice and she's lovely. Really genuine person.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.