Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i totally appreciate what you're saying, and it wouldn't cross my mind to question or doubt someone's sexuality - nor is it any of my business! with Laura, i think if she had mentioned that she was bi, and then moved on with her life, i wouldn't have thought anything of it. it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, mentioning it at every possible opportunity and using it to justify her crass content and her sex pest behaviour. being bisexual doesn't mean you have the right to indecently expose yourself in public at every possible opportunity, nor does it mean it's acceptable to behave in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable, like the time she want away with a female friend for the night and purposefully booked a tiny hotel room with only a double bed, and then made her friend sleep trapped between her and wall while making jokes about sexually assaulting her during the night, whole laughing manically as her friend stood looking utterly terrified.

she goes out of her way to make a huge deal about fitting the incredibly stereotypical appearance of a "butch lesbian", and makes comments about how she hopes that hugging a female friend in public when her husband is with her will make people assume they are swingers. plus she recently shared a load of photos of "hot guys" in her stories, labelling it her "wankbank", and then had to clarify that she recieved a DM reminding her that she also likes women, and quickly had to clarify that she doesn't need to objectify women because men do that already. she's all over the place, and using her sexuality to make unnecessary references to "licking fannies" etc on SM isn't okay.

again, i wouldn't usually give someone's sexuality a second thought, and certainly wouldn't doubt someone if they said they were bisexual - but Laura's entire life is a dramatised, fabricated tit show. she lies about her mental health, she misuses terms like "triggered" to refer to a situation she dislikes, she mentions her "trauma," on a regular basis, which quickly developed into ptsd, and then c-ptsd when she realised that writing posts under the guise of "mental health awareness" brought her huge amounts of attention, plus her suicidal ideation transformed into "i nearly died" etc. and suddenly decided to announce she was abused as a child the exact day her book was released, in an attempt to increases sales. she pays private therapists to diagnosis her with whatever mental illness/condition she is coveting, having researched the and purposefully acts them out to justify the diagnosis - her current desperation to receive a bandwagon diagnosis of ADHD, thus the constant references to her "inattentiveness" and "impulsivity", despite previously having stated she absolutely, definitely does not fit the criteria for a diagnosis - before changing her mind when she realised she could use it to create content and recieve loads of attention. she makes up stories every day - random stuff that absolutely didn't happen, and dramatically exaggerates everything. she even exaggerated a recent medical procedure into a supposed serious surgery, claiming she had to wear compression stockings and remain on bed rest, only to be discharged from hospital on the same day, decide that bed rest was "triggering" and instead opt to film a reel of herself dancing around her bedroom within minutes of arriving home. she then proceeded to dedicate an entire post to her experience under the guise of raising awareness for gynecological cancer, with huge emphasis on reassuring her followers that they don't need to worry, because SHE'S fine, yet tagging it to ensure it would be seen by people who are battling cancer and aren't "fine".

plus she has also labelled herself a "comedian", and uses the hashtag on her reels and posts as a way to justify publicly mocking and body shaming women she si jealous of. in that respect - and in Laura's case specifically - it does cause me to question whether her repetitive "i'm bi" reminders are all a way of seeking attention, given that her desperation for attention is what fuels her behaviour and content etc. and she only has herself to blame if people are questioning her - if you are perpetually dishonest and lie about every other aspect of your life, it's totally justified that people are going to doubt every single word that comes out of your mouth. there's no smoke without fire. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow!! This is such a well explained insight into her behaviour, I completely agree with all the points you have made! You have executed your view perfectly. It’s her down to a T. I think she would really benefit from time away from social media. The “licking fannies” comment for me was just crass - same as if she was going on about sucking dick - it’s not big and it’s not clever!

Reactions: 5
She's playing the impulsive card again. Who gives a crap, if she need a dehumidifier or not. She could easily open a search engine of her choice and read up on it! She is soooooo boring now. She really is struggling for content.

That Victoria Eames is clearly a crutch for Laura, aswell, that awful ad for the podcast and vibraters was clearly Victoria's creation, all Laura did was writhe around in that gross fanny costume, obviously had nothing to offer. She is like the sad sidekick.

Reactions: 4
Wow!! This is such a well explained insight into her behaviour, I completely agree with all the points you have made! You have executed your view perfectly. It’s her down to a T. I think she would really benefit from time away from social media. The “licking fannies” comment for me was just crass - same as if she was going on about sucking dick - it’s not big and it’s not clever!
I think we'd all benefit if she took time away from SM. So would her poor kids! Not that she'd be prepared to spend any quality time with them, if she did. It's all about her, and what she wants, screw everyone else.

Reactions: 6
That ad for vibrators ugh. Grim. Watching it I could feel my foof trying to climb up into my stomach to escape. I reported it too.

You know what, I don’t care if Laura wants to shag Women, Men or goats; what I do care about is that arse being rubbed against a window like she’s got worms has put me right off my dinner.

IMAGINE THE SWEAT/tit MARKS 🤢
especially when she is blaming her sons for spreading "bum worms" around the family due to their lack of hygiene and refusal to wash their hands, yet she is rubbing her arse down their shower screen - which we know won't be cleaned afterwards - and rolling around on the kitchen worktops in her underwear - and again, she won't bother to clean the surfaces before preparing food - while also thrusting her crotch and rubbing her minge into the food they are then going to eat. it's hardly a surprise that worms would be spreading around the family when she has such a lack of basic hygiene and is smearing them over every surface in the house. but ofc she blames the kids - because nothing is every HER fault. 🤢🤢

• Sick
especially when she is blaming her sons for spreading "bum worms" around the family due to their lack of hygiene and refusal to wash their hands, yet she is rubbing her arse down their shower screen - which we know won't be cleaned afterwards - and rolling around on the kitchen worktops in her underwear - and again, she won't bother to clean the surfaces before preparing food - while also thrusting her crotch and rubbing her minge into the food they are then going to eat. it's hardly a surprise that worms would be spreading around the family when she has such a lack of basic hygiene and is smearing them over every surface in the house. but ofc she blames the kids - because nothing is every HER fault. 🤢🤢
I feel sorry for her kids because when they get older and want to say have girlfriends or boyfriends, they may struggle because of what their "mother" has shared with the general public! Those poor kids won't have a chance, because what potential girlfriend or boyfriend will want to be romantically involved with someone whose mum has said they're dirty skanks riddled with worms? I know it may be a few years away, but still that stuff is out there for the world to see!

Just sat down with a chip butty. Scrolling Instagram and that was the first thing that came up. Put me right off my food 🤮🤢

Nothing against what they are selling but it’s the way they try to sell it. There’s absolutely no reason to be crude and vulgar.
exactly this. it's not the fact she's advertising sex toys that i have a problem with. in fact, it's a product far more on theme with her content than the usual skincare/razor/deodorant self care type products she advertises, despite her grubby, unwashed skin, the fact she doesn't shave unless it's for an ad and the way she constantly talks about her stench of "hot bum", and don't even get me started on her decision to hump and thrust over that just fresh box of food, as if it wasn't ironic enough that Laura would be advertising anything with "fresh" in the description! but yeah, it's the way she is "advertising" sex toys, dressed as a vagina, thrusting her crotch at the camera and gurning about half-naked on the kitchen worktop. 🤢🤢

it's totally inappropriate, and there is a huge contrast between the way Victoria Eames is prancing around in a catsuit in comparison with Laura's crude behaviour. she seriously needs help. even the caption for the reel is gross, referencing goats etc. it's weird that any company promoting female pleasure would want to work with Laura, as i now associate their products with a feeling of nausea and disgust. like, watching that reel made me want to immediately jump in the shower, because i felt dirty. it's hardly helping challenge the stigma and shame surrounding female sex toys etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Imagine being that desperate for attention. You dress up as a fanny on social media. Funny how she claims to be about 'empowering women'. Yet degrades herself on a daily basis

exactly this. it's not the fact she's advertising sex toys that i have a problem with. in fact, it's a product far more on theme with her content than the usual skincare/razor/deodorant self care type products she advertises, despite her grubby, unwashed skin, the fact she doesn't shave unless it's for an ad and the way she constantly talks about her stench of "hot bum", and don't even get me started on her decision to hump and thrust over that just fresh box of food, as if it wasn't ironic enough that Laura would be advertising anything with "fresh" in the description! but yeah, it's the way she is "advertising" sex toys, dressed as a vagina, thrusting her crotch at the camera and gurning about half-naked on the kitchen worktop. 🤢🤢

it's totally inappropriate, and there is a huge contrast between the way Victoria Eames is prancing around in a catsuit in comparison with Laura's crude behaviour. she seriously needs help. even the caption for the reel is gross, referencing goats etc. it's weird that any company promoting female pleasure would want to work with Laura, as i now associate their products with a feeling of nausea and disgust. like, watching that reel made me want to immediately jump in the shower, because i felt dirty. it's hardly helping challenge the stigma and shame surrounding female sex toys etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have some nasty images in my head now, especially after seeing that worms post. Makes me feel sick. Also her references in the past about Steve still wanting to sling his sausage down her hole, absolutely vile. Especially if her hole stinks of fish and is crawling with worms, grim.

• Sick
Nice sarcastic dig at her kids again but at least she’s agreed with us she’s the worst mother ever 😂😂

Wtf? I didn't even know getting thrush in your armpit was a "thing". How the hell does that even happen?? I can only assume, if you're not washing everyday and letting the BO bacteria breed and build up???? That's a new level of wtf for me. Why tell everyone?? Well I know why she does, for attention and sympathy, but it just goes to show, how desperate she is for attention and material to post. She has zero imagination and her posts are all so "samey". Only getting a couple of hundred comments, if she is lucky. I'd be interested to see how many she deletes on a daily basis. I know people share alsorts on SM, but this is taking it to far, hot bum, bum worms, lice, thrush, fruit flies, crapping yourself, weeing yourself....yes it happens to people in real life, but they keep it to themselves. I know she is trying to whole "this is what it is like to be a real parent and the sometimes gross realities", but everyone already knows what it is like to be a parent and has experienced this stuff, but don't plaster it on SM. She needs to find a new topic, as she is repetitive (like in her book) and boring. She isn't doing herself any favours, she has made herself unemployable, therefore will be a burden on her family and society, when the SM bubble bursts on her and she finds herself unable to get a job.

Attachments

• Sick
"body size literally means duck all, it doesn't equate to anything other than a size in a label" - this, from Laura, who only a few days ago was emphasising the fact that is definitely not a size 18, clarifying that her "actual" size is a 14-16. but sure, size doesn't matter to her, unless anyone thinks she's wearing clothes larger than a size larger than a 16. 👌🏻

i see she has been reading tattle and using the comments here to inspire her content - hi Laura! 👋🏻 - as her post is almost a word-for-word copy of a post I wrote on this thread about clothes sizes being nothing more than an arbitrary number printed on a label.

Laura is a rEaL woman, who doesn't need to be "slightly chubby" to be a #femalecomedian 🙄🙄 - and refuses to be shoved into a "tiny" uNrEaLiStiC hole. her comedy is not based on her weight - it's based on her talent as a comedy genius her ability to "take the piss out of", mock, ridicule and body-shame women she perceives as enviable, based on the fact they are more pretty/slim/sexy than her, whilst prancing around dressed as a vagina and making crude and vulgar references. can't put a size on that!

* oh, and the usual reference to her "horrendous mental health" to get herself a load of pity and sympathy, support and attention.

"body size literally means duck all, it doesn't equate to anything other than a size in a label" - this, from Laura, who only a few days ago was emphasising the fact that is definitely not a size 18, clarifying that her "actual" size is a 14-16. but sure, size doesn't matter to her, unless anyone thinks she's wearing clothes larger than a size larger than a 16. 👌🏻

i see she has been reading tattle and using the comments here to inspire her content - hi Laura! 👋🏻 - as her post is almost a word-for-word copy of a post I wrote on this thread about clothes sizes being nothing more than an arbitrary number printed on a label.

Laura is a rEaL woman, who doesn't need to be "slightly chubby" to be a #femalecomedian 🙄🙄 - and refuses to be shoved into a "tiny" uNrEaLiStiC hole. her comedy is not based on her weight - it's based on her talent as a comedy genius her ability to "take the piss out of", mock, ridicule and body-shame women she perceives as enviable, based on the fact they are more pretty/slim/sexy than her, whilst prancing around dressed as a vagina and making crude and vulgar references. can't put a size on that!

* oh, and the usual reference to her "horrendous mental health" to get herself a load of pity and sympathy, support and attention.
Hahha, literally that is funny, that she thinks she is funny and thinks she makes people laugh. Yes she may do, but it's at the expense of others, not on her own merit! She isn't original and she can't make others laugh, without copying other people and using people like Victoria Eames. Female comedians come in all shapes and sizes, as well, she is making out that if you're female and you want to be funny you have to be overweight, she clearly has no clue. You can be funny and be skinny, short, large, small, tall, but you actually have to be funny, that's the key, it doesn't matter. But she seems to think it does. She is not funny, she is not a comedian and she can't think of her own material at all. It will never matter what she looks like, she will never be funny.

Attachments

I'm confused as to why she thinks she's a commedian? She might aspire to be one, but she'd need to be witty to be a comedian.

Reactions: 7
I'm confused as to why she thinks she's a commedian? She might aspire to be one, but she'd need to be witty to be a comedian.
the only thing funny about her is the way she is so desperate to be perceived as a "funny" that she uses as many related hashtags as possible to all her posts - #femalecomedian #comedian #comedy #funnyvideos etc-labeling herself a "comedian" because she thinks she is hilarious, when her content is based solely on mocking and ridiculing women she's jealous of. it's not comedy, it's pathetic - and honestly, her desperation to be labelled a "comedian" is embarrassing. dressing as a hairy vagina and parading around in state while believing that you are "funny" - i would pity her if she wasn't such an nasty bleep. she's not funny, she's not a comedian - no matter how much she tries to associate herself with the hashtag - she's just cringe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the only thing funny about her is the way she is so desperate to be perceived as a "funny" that she uses as many related hashtags as possible to all her posts - #femalecomedian #comedian #comedy #funnyvideos etc-labeling herself a "comedian" because she thinks she is hilarious, when her content is based solely on mocking and ridiculing women she's jealous of. it's not comedy, it's pathetic - and honestly, her desperation to be labelled a "comedian" is embarrassing. dressing as a hairy vagina and parading around in state while believing that you are "funny" - i would pity her if she wasn't such an nasty bleep. she's not funny, she's not a comedian - no matter how much she tries to associate herself with the hashtag - she's just cringe. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Exactly this! In order to be a comedian, you actually have to have some intelligence, some quick wit, to be able to write decent material. She hasn't got either, which is why she continues with the boring dross that she churns out, mocking others, using toilet humour because that is all she is capable of. All very samey. I would be extremely surprised if she does do some sort of tour next year. She hasn't gone on and on and on about her live show. The people in that audience are of her ilk, so would have found her vile toilet humour funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.