Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have complained to wild refill and hello fresh, no reply from hello fresh and wild refill don't care, they just want to reach (sell) to as many people as possible

Reactions: 2
I too have complained to wild refill and hello fresh, no reply from hello fresh and wild refill don't care, they just want to reach (sell) to as many people as possible
Probably because wild products aren't very good. If you look at some of the comments on their pages, on FB and Instagram, lots of complaints, about their website and lack of customer service. The refills don't work very well, come off in clumps, difficult to change the refills and doesn't actually stop you sweating. It's not an antiperspirant, so you still end up with massive sweat patches. Also people saying the scent doesn't last long. Stains clothes etc.

Wild are obviously desperate

Reactions: 3
I must say I didn't have a clue who she was until joining here. So I've had a look and she is absolutely minging, not funny and really has nothing redeeming about her. On her last post I swear I could see her rancid flaps! And I can categorically say I would NEVER purchase anything she advertises! Filthy old trout!

I don't know why she thinks "no shame" is an achievement, she's totally gross, and she should definitely be ashamed, dirty unhygienic minger 🤢 ...her poor sons 😔

Reactions: 5
The only thing that wild ad makes me think is that it doesn’t work. I’ll stick to sanex or sure cheers as both actually do the job.

Reactions: 4
'Bum' worms does not mean your children are skanks. It happens and it's no big deal. A quick dose of Ovex from the chemist will sort that in no time.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
'Bum' worms does not mean your children are skanks. It happens and it's no big deal. A quick dose of Ovex from the chemist will sort that in no time.
And maybe teaching her kids to wash their hands may help too....blames her kids, for her poor parenting, typical of her though

Reactions: 6
Yup, just found this...wtf. Grim
Yeah, that was grim for sure, and agree she should be teaching her kids at least basic hygiene, even though she's not bothered herself about keeping her pits and bits clean 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yup, just found this...wtf. Grim
urgh. that whole post - in all its unnecessary detail - is gross. even more concerning about is the fact she shared it in 2021 - post covid! kinda worrying - and highlights her total ineptitude as a parent - if her seven and ten year old kids aren't able to properly wash their hands, even after having the basics of handwashing drummed into us throughout 2020! such a prominent campaign that even actual toddlers know how to adequately wash their hands.

also, "bum worms" aren't like headlice. they don't have the ability to jump from person to person, so even if her kids had worms - in which case, prioritise encouraging them to improve their hygiene skills instead of publicly labelling them as "skanks" and shaming them on SM - she wouldn't also have worms just by default. she would only have them if her own personal hygiene and handwashing is totally inadequate. the kids may "put their hands everywhere" - put unless they are shoving their dirty, unwashed hands into Laura's mouth, washing her own hands and/or using anti bac hand gel etc would stop the spread. by her own logic, she is a dirty skank! and why would her kids bother washing their hands when grubby Laura is their role model, and she prides herself on not washing or changing her underwear etc? she's hardly taught them that cleanliness is important - not just her lack of personal hygiene, but the grime and squalor of their house etc.

and as for the garlic vaseline she applied around her asshole and the drama of supposed third degree burns - yet another fabricated story for attention. 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
urgh. that whole post - in all its unnecessary detail - is gross. even more concerning about is the fact she shared it in 2021 - post covid! kinda worrying - and highlights her total ineptitude as a parent - if her seven and ten year old kids aren't able to properly wash their hands, even after having the basics of handwashing drummed into us throughout 2020! such a prominent campaign that even actual toddlers know how to adequately wash their hands.

also, "bum worms" aren't like headlice. they don't have the ability to jump from person to person, so even if her kids had worms - in which case, prioritise encouraging them to improve their hygiene skills instead of publicly labelling them as "skanks" and shaming them on SM - she wouldn't also have worms just by default. she would only have them if her own personal hygiene and handwashing is totally inadequate. the kids may "put their hands everywhere" - put unless they are shoving their dirty, unwashed hands into Laura's mouth, washing her own hands and/or using anti bac hand gel etc would stop the spread. by her own logic, she is a dirty skank! and why would her kids bother washing their hands when grubby Laura is their role model, and she prides herself on not washing or changing her underwear etc? she's hardly taught them that cleanliness is important - not just her lack of personal hygiene, but the grime and squalor of their house etc.

and as for the garlic vaseline she applied around her asshole and the drama of supposed third degree burns - yet another fabricated story for attention. 🙄🙄
She has set herself up for a life of unemployment and her kids a life of shame and bullying. Kids at school won't want to go near them or play with them. Also parents at the school won't want their kids going near them! I know I wouldn't!!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if this will have been thoroughly washed before being sold. It's been reduced in price! I'd want to know that anything advertised by her, even if she hadn't been near it had been thoroughly disinfected. Not that I'd buy any of those, (over priced) cheap material, nasty dresses. Actually it's probably safer to just burn the ones she has worn, to be sure you're safe from bum worm eggs, lice and fruit fly eggs.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Laura had her hair cut. she asked for it. to be cut short. it is now slightly shorter than previously - further proof that she is so iMpuLsiVe and definitely warrants the diagnosis of ADHD that she is so desperate to manipulate and bribe her current therapist into labelling her with. 😡

people experience post-haircut regret every single day, worrying it's too short or the style doesn't suit them. they don't make it into a huge public drama and insinuate that it is a symptom of the next diagnosis on their "collect 'em all" checklist. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.