Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Knee Deep In Filth" is the most liked post that mentions nominating a thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah she'll get teeth whitening strips and something will go wrong, she'll end up showing us her patchy teeth and ranting and raving for a story
She will need one strip per tooth for those nashers. She’s just waiting to get #gifted some before she starts.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to start a new thread?
https://tattle.life/threads/how-to-create-a-new-thread.906/ looks like these are the instructions

---

This is in the list as one of thr kose liked posts, for a thread suggestion:
Her bio should read:
Knee Deep In Infestations
I'm a Neglectful Mum, controlling wife, disastrous daughter, shameful sister, leech and I'm that person you avoid any contact with anywhere, for fear of catching bum worms, lice or a whiff of my hot bum, onion pitts and fishy minge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i tried to share a link but can't get it to work, but in reference to recent comments about the content Laura shares on tiktok - intentionally far more crude than the stuff she shares on IG, because she is aware that the rules on tiktok are far more lax thus her posts are less likely to be deleted - is utterly vile. there is one where she is ranting and whinging about why her account has been flagged with a warning, because apparently all she does is innocently "post videos of herself dancing in her underwear" - yet a few days later, she shared a reel which is a response to to one filmed by a random UPS delivery guy where she explicitly states that if he turned up at her door to deliver a parcel, she would "sit on his face!" 🤷🏻‍♂️

that is predatory as duck, and if a man had made a video with similar crude comments and threats of sexual assualt aimed at a woman, she would be hounding tiktok to get him banned and his account deleted - yet she is a WOMAN, thus her gross sex pest behaviour is totally justified?! at this point, she actually needs reporting to the police, because her predatory behaviour is incredibly concerning and the way she is happy to make such statements publicly online is evidence that she doesn't perceive it as problematic, thus she clearly poses a risk to other people. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
i tried to share a link but can't get it to work, but in reference to recent comments about the content Laura shares on tiktok - intentionally far more crude than the stuff she shares on IG, because she is aware that the rules on tiktok are far more lax thus her posts are less likely to be deleted - is utterly vile. there is one where she is ranting and whinging about why her account has been flagged with a warning, because apparently all she does is innocently "post videos of herself dancing in her underwear" - yet a few days later, she shared a reel which is a response to to one filmed by a random UPS delivery guy where she explicitly states that if he turned up at her door to deliver a parcel, she would "sit on his face!" 🤷🏻‍♂️

that is predatory as duck, and if a man had made a video with similar crude comments and threats of sexual assualt aimed at a woman, she would be hounding tiktok to get him banned and his account deleted - yet she is a WOMAN, thus her gross sex pest behaviour is totally justified?! at this point, she actually needs reporting to the police, because her predatory behaviour is incredibly concerning and the way she is happy to make such statements publicly online is evidence that she doesn't perceive it as problematic, thus she clearly poses a risk to other people. 🙄🙄
I just love the way she assumes all these men she hounds would appreciate her "sitting on their faces". I think they'd all run a mile

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.