Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF. They’ve been approved to foster another dog. Placing my bets now that it stays with them.
How can that scutty witch foster a dog??? She can’t look after her kids or clean her house. Did they do an inspection first?? Clearly not. Altho I thought the conservatory looked cleaner when she was in the kitchen with Steve. Obvs just for show to the social/dogs home

Reactions: 5
Think her house does be tidy but she does the mess for effect, I'm always looking at the back ground in her posts

Reactions: 2
So ANOTHER advert for her book this time in a t shirt and cycle shorts. Is she ok is this a cry for help as there’s no nakedness? She’s dining on the fact she’s like she is because of abuse 30 years ago. Since she’s been having therapy her behaviour has got WORSE!!! Obvs along with her husband and family her therapist is an enabler too!!!

Reactions: 4
Dog rescues are desperate for fosterers. I've had 10 rescue dogs ....have 4 at the moment. I can assure you any decent rescue will not home dogs with kids under 12. That home is not a calm environment for a dog that's been through the mill already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dog rescues are desperate for fosterers. I've had 10 rescue dogs ....have 4 at the moment. I can assure you any decent rescue will not home dogs with kids under 12. That home is not a calm environment for a dog that's been through the mill already.
Especially with another dog that’s not calm because they can’t be bothered to train it. She’s not good for a dog that’s been through trauma she’ll probably make it worse!!!

Reactions: 3
Especially with another dog that’s not calm because they can’t be bothered to train it. She’s not good for a dog that’s been through trauma she’ll probably make it worse!!!
The dog they adopted before is a typical excited young dog that's allowed to do as it likes. Just because they are rescues and had bad starts in life it doesn't mean they don't need some rules. The foster needs to settle in a calm environment and be assessed for behaviour traits etc so that it can be rehomed on to the right family. Their family is so chaotic and if it really did eat a tub of butter that dog needs to be under close supervision....like that will happen at her gaff.

I can't see her stories as I'm blocked .....but I would love to know which rescue approved her to foster?!?

Reactions: 2
I could've sworn they already had 3 dogs, this would make the 4th?
We are experienced with rescue dogs and used to a multi dog household but I can guarantee you I would not have time to give them all the attention and time they need and having 2 school age children!!! She's off her nut and it's not fair on the dogs or the kids 🤬

Reactions: 4
Laura - PLEASE wash your face!!! Exfoliate, double cleanse, tone and moisturise. It works wonders. You look like your face hasn’t seen water in a week

• Sick
Reactions: 9
imagine being so desperate for attention that you try to make the fact that you have no shame into a personality trait! it's actually a major personality flaw, if you are unable to feel shame, despite your crude, vulgar behavior, public indecency, and the way you are setting your sons up to be seriously bullied, yet do not care or feel a single shred of guilt, regret, concern or remorse that your actions will have a detrimental impact on their lives. but yeah, go ahead and title your book "no shame", as if totally lacking an emotion which ensures you act within at least the very basic levels of decency - thus having zero respect or consideration for the standards of morality, propriety, or human decency expected of oneself - is something to be proud of! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If she wanted to use a book title which describes her perfectly. She should've gone for 'Narcissist'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Laura - PLEASE wash your face!!! Exfoliate, double cleanse, tone and moisturise. It works wonders. You look like your face hasn’t seen water in a week
Of course she can't do that, then she wouldn't be REAL if she had time to wash her face??

• Haha
I'd like to know what she actually does all day. She doesn't clean or tidy her house, she certainly doesn't care for herself, she does minimal child care and she's not that bothered about poor Steve. She probably lolls around a lot and tries to think up 'funny' stuff to do for insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.