Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is ridiculously repulsive. Just everything about her. She's trying so hard to be edgy these days. Her bloke is rough as old boots too. The pair of them are scruffy, smelly skanks.
He knows her posts generate cash and thats literally the only reason he gets involved. He basically does as he's told doesn't he. He's like a kid. Not a grown man.
Wish she'd invest in a tripod so we don't have to get the extreme close ups every bloody story.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed yonks ago. I found her content quite nasty under a veneer of being ‘for women’, now she has extended it to being the patron saint of mental health issues where I cannot see how she is bringing the issue forward in any tangible way. I feel dreadfully sorry for her children - her husband? Not so much, he’s a grown adult who can make his own choices

I don’t even look at her content as don’t want to give her clicks, views or any scintilla of promoting or condoning her content

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.