KkandbabyJ: Falling Out of Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been a subscriber since Keren had 4K viewers. I absolutely loved her rawness and attitude to life. It was so exciting to see her on her journey through motherhood.

However, now Keren and Khoa are not the same. The amount of money they spend on unnecessary items is shocking. If something small in a bedroom needs changing, Keren will change the entire room and come home with a car full of $$$ worth of stuff.

Don’t get me wrong, I admire her health kick and think that she looks incredible. It’s just that she’s not the same lovable Keren that she used to be.

I don’t know if I can be a loyal subscriber anymore. Does anyone feel the same?

I have watched them since they moved into that house before Landon was born, and they are still the only Youtube video I will make sure to watch every day. I love them and think Keren's recent motivation with Kickass is amazing. I was a bit shocked that they're renting a WHOLE apartment just for the podcasts and when she made the nursery at Taylor's when they went to Fiji I thought it was very OTT, but she still seems quite humble to me.

I have watched them since they moved into that house before Landon was born, and they are still the only Youtube video I will make sure to watch every day. I love them and think Keren's recent motivation with Kickass is amazing. I was a bit shocked that they're renting a WHOLE apartment just for the podcasts and when she made the nursery at Taylor's when they went to Fiji I thought it was very OTT, but she still seems quite humble to me.
She does look amazing and has incredible motivation with her diet and exercise plan. The kids are so sweet and Khoa is a really good guy. Keren is also a really good friend to others. That’s why it’s hard, because I’m torn both ways with them. The things that have irritated me are:
  1. Keren’s secret Audi
  2. Keren’s boob job
  3. The x7 $1000+ rings Keren bought for her bridesmaids
  4. Buying an entire nursery of stuff for Sutton to stay 1 week at Taylor’s
  5. Renting an entire apartment as an ‘office’
  6. Every thumbnail is an image of Keren showing herself off (body-wise)
I don’t know.. what do you think? I actually unsubscribed and just pop in now and then on their vlogs. I think I’m blocked from commenting.

Oh and leaving Sutton behind whilst they went on a 12 day holiday across the world. Don’t have kids if you aren’t going to live a kid-friendly life.

And NEVER wearing a seatbelt and vlogging whilst driving. I must stop 😅

Reactions: 1
Haha no honestly the bridesmaid video was such a nice thing that she's able to go back and watch... but the rings really did bug me! Especially as Taylor, Bianca and Jackie don't have much money as the Keren, so are they going to feel obliged to buy her an expensive present when they get married?

I wasn't aware of Keren's secret Audi, I knew Khoa got a new sports car but not Keren.

I genuinely love how they are with Keren's mum, they really have treated her amazingly, I know she does help out with the kids a lot but I think she honestly enjoys it. I always admire how giving Khoa is, I like how he talks about his upbringing not being that great and you can tell he was very much the doting dad and husband. I do think they're getting a bit ridiculous, the kids are always getting brand new toys whenever they go to the shop, and the way they live off takeouts (I know Keren doesn't anymore, but the kids seem to still always have it) or if they cook it's just steak and rice. For now I still love watching them and I like how every so often they make an innuendo joke and are a bit laid back, but we'll see what happens as the children get older. I'm just putting it out there- Landon is my fave though.

Haha no honestly the bridesmaid video was such a nice thing that she's able to go back and watch... but the rings really did bug me! Especially as Taylor, Bianca and Jackie don't have much money as the Keren, so are they going to feel obliged to buy her an expensive present when they get married?

I wasn't aware of Keren's secret Audi, I knew Khoa got a new sports car but not Keren.

I genuinely love how they are with Keren's mum, they really have treated her amazingly, I know she does help out with the kids a lot but I think she honestly enjoys it. I always admire how giving Khoa is, I like how he talks about his upbringing not being that great and you can tell he was very much the doting dad and husband. I do think they're getting a bit ridiculous, the kids are always getting brand new toys whenever they go to the shop, and the way they live off takeouts (I know Keren doesn't anymore, but the kids seem to still always have it) or if they cook it's just steak and rice. For now I still love watching them and I like how every so often they make an innuendo joke and are a bit laid back, but we'll see what happens as the children get older. I'm just putting it out there- Landon is my fave though.
Haha Landon is cute isn’t he. They have so many redeeming features but when they have a vlog where they do something that annoys people, have you seen how many people ‘like’ the negative comments? Sometimes it’s in the hundreds. Just goes to show that it’s not just us getting irritated with their incessant spending. I started this post a while ago and was surprised no one else commented until now.!

Oh really? I'm not usually one to read comments, but I can understand people getting annoyed, as they're not as relatable as when they only had Jackson and could only afford to rent, when they bought that house and it was such a huge deal it was so nice to watch. Do you also notice that Keren is kinda rude towards Bianca? But absolutely loves Taylor, I dunno I feel quite bad for Bianca when they're all together. Feels like Bianca has become closer with Khoa for it.

Oh really? I'm not usually one to read comments, but I can understand people getting annoyed, as they're not as relatable as when they only had Jackson and could only afford to rent, when they bought that house and it was such a huge deal it was so nice to watch. Do you also notice that Keren is kinda rude towards Bianca? But absolutely loves Taylor, I dunno I feel quite bad for Bianca when they're all together. Feels like Bianca has become closer with Khoa for it.
Yeah Bianca has always seemed closer to Khoa. She appears to be really kind and genuine, and I like that she’s out in the world, doing something aspirational with her life. I know she’s busy but they don’t seem to see her much anymore.

Yeah, I love that she's doing all of these amazing things, I watched a Q & A of Taylor's and she doesn't work, her partner funds her. Not sure if she's trying to join the Youtube bandwagon, but I way prefer watching Bianca travelling and showing us all these places whilst being a nurse.

Yeah, I love that she's doing all of these amazing things, I watched a Q & A of Taylor's and she doesn't work, her partner funds her. Not sure if she's trying to join the Youtube bandwagon, but I way prefer watching Bianca travelling and showing us all these places whilst being a nurse.
I thought Taylor did something to do with childcare, but can’t be sure. I might be thinking of Rachelle and Justin. If so, can’t believe she doesn’t do anything!!

This was about a year ago, so whether she does something now I'm not sure. I wonder how extravagant the wedding will be, if we're going off the engagement ring... it's going to be ridiculous!

This was about a year ago, so whether she does something now I'm not sure. I wonder how extravagant the wedding will be, if we're going off the engagement ring... it's going to be ridiculous!
Yes it’ll be amazing, I’m sure. They’ve invited loads of other YouTubers. Do you still watch them? I posted a couple of comments here and there, always politely, and I think I’ve been blocked.

I haven't managed to watch that vlog yet but saw the thumbnail. Did you watch that vlog a while ago when Keren asked Jackson if he wanted real jet skis (as I think he was sat on a blow up one in the pool) and he said yes. I wonder if it's because of that?! I mean, I can't see them getting much use out of it, when the novelty wears off we'll never see it again.

I haven't managed to watch that vlog yet but saw the thumbnail. Did you watch that vlog a while ago when Keren asked Jackson if he wanted real jet skis (as I think he was sat on a blow up one in the pool) and he said yes. I wonder if it's because of that?! I mean, I can't see them getting much use out of it, when the novelty wears off we'll never see it again.
Imagine how much stuff they have piled up in their house. It must be $10,000s of stuff.

I'm a new viewer and was hoping you all could explain their financial situation. They seem to not have any restrictions. Where is the money coming from?

Adsense pays very well, they also get a good amount of sponsored videos which is obviously more money. Khoa works in real estate, or he did anyway, not sure if he still does? And Keren has recently started her own business called kickass.

Kickass can’t be bringing much/anything in though.. she doesn’t do anything with it!

Yeah i cant follow them anymore ...i think they are too much spending money left and right they are no more relatable

Reactions: 3
It just doesn't add up I'm sure that they're doing well, but they're not making enough to support this lifestyle.

Does anyone know if Keren and Kyra from Okbaby are still friends?! I don’t think they are…