Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I you thought Lennie was posh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lenzie
I have the tea through other people that are not on this but don’t want to get away from this thread!

Does anyone know if Larwood is associated with Dale Carr and top cat window blinds as it is a well known fact the business has become a cover up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have the tea through other people that are not on this but don’t want to get away from this thread!

Does anyone know if Larwood is associated with Dale Carr and top cat window blinds as it is a well known fact the business has become a cover up!!
Course he is - Top Cat used to/are based next to big Larrys “warehouse” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought so! I’ve heard from different people of dodgy businesses in the area!

You know all the tea, I love it!! Is Ifix in Kirkintilloch dodgy as well? Might be legitimate ive just heard some rumours!!

Outed lmfao! Dale and his sisters boutique, maybe that’s where Kimmy cleans her cash lol!

I didn’t know this one lol! Thank god I used Shades 🤣🤣🤣

I thought so! I’ve heard from different people of dodgy businesses in the area!

You know all the tea, I love it!! Is Ifix in Kirkintilloch dodgy as well? Might be legitimate ive just heard some rumours!!
Nope bang on 👌 your catching up quick lol x

Reactions: 1
Outed lmfao! Dale and his sisters boutique, maybe that’s where Kimmy cleans her cash lol!

Wow😰 I’m catching up with you guys now arent I!!🤣🤣 Who is that has the shop only heard one of the names but not sure if it is them that has it!

Her boutique lasted all of 10 months if that , she’s currently doing a “ personal shopper” bull tit while working back at TC x

Her boutique lasted all of 10 months if that , she’s currently doing a “ personal shopper” bull tit while working back at TC x
Brooke’s shop used to be accross from the puffer but it’s a windows and doors place currently I think ? I’m hardly up the Main Street unless I’m going to the doctors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly wouldn’t class Woodilee as Lenzie tbh 😂 maybe I’m just salty cause we looked at a house there and then Mr Strawberry said no because he wanted something else 🙄
Bet your glad he did now, this place is like the wannabe world! Fast cars, designer clothes and you never see them working! Honestly, be glad x

Reactions: 2
Bet your glad he did now, this place is like the wannabe world! Fast cars, designer clothes and you never see them working! Honestly, be glad x
I am to an extent- gutted tho because the house was stunning 😭 it’s fine tho something will come along 🙄 3 years later 🙄 but the speed bumps put me off the woodilee now anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes! This was the name I was told! Is he not very high up with the Larwoods of the world now?
If he is I don’t know, I just heard he got into a lot of trouble through his business partner with guys from Glasgow. His business partner had to leave the country. Not through the police!

If he is I don’t know, I just heard he got into a lot of trouble through his business partner with guys from Glasgow. His business partner had to leave the country. Not through the police!
And through another local guy too if I remember the details 🤷‍♀️

Who has been jailed?!

There is a notorious one with no social media which I think a lot of people know about. There is also a well known company that does like to brag on social media, am I allowed to name them and their colleagues?
The only one to ever be jailed from our area is a guy called Barry, while the cops were all over him I fix guy and his partner “worked” with impunity it seemed 🧐

And go ahead, that’s what the sites all about. The real world vs the world they want you to see x

MOD EDIT: This thread is currently locked as despite warnings to several posters the thread is being derailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.