Kimberley Garner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is she in to yachting? She gets in the press a lot for someone who doesn't appear to do anything. I suspect she might pay for the attention by tipping off the press for a fee. She always gets called 'former Made In Chelsea star' when she wasn't even a star in it all those years ago.

Reactions: 7
Like literally she was in it for less than a series and even then as a bit part and no one liked her! She definitely pays for her press and I wouldn't be auprosed if she as yachting!

Is she in to yachting? She gets in the press a lot for someone who doesn't appear to do anything. I suspect she might pay for the attention by tipping off the press for a fee. She always gets called 'former Made In Chelsea star' when she wasn't even a star in it all those years ago.

Reactions: 5
My friend works at the Daily Mail and I can assure you that this bottom dweller asks her Daddy to pay for tabloid exposure - that’s how sad her life is, no-one cares about her enough to follow her. She was in MIC in 2012 - yes - NINE YEARS AGO.

Most central cast members from MIC have done well for themselves, mainly because they are attractive, have a personality, have a selling point they can capitalise on. She literally has nothing to offer.

I pity her.

Reactions: 9
My friend works at the Daily Mail and I can assure you that this bottom dweller asks her Daddy to pay for tabloid exposure - that’s how sad her life is, no-one cares about her enough to follow her. She was in MIC in 2012 - yes - NINE YEARS AGO.

Most central cast members from MIC have done well for themselves, mainly because they are attractive, have a personality, have a selling point they can capitalise on. She literally has nothing to offer.

I pity her.
wowwwwe, fake it til ya make it

I cannot believe she's still getting press coverage. It must cost a fortune.
I remember back in the day when she was friends with The Londoner seeing pictures of them in Cannes, they were SO obviously paid for as they were both clearly trying not to look at the camera :ROFLMAO: What do her parents (pr more likely dad) do to be so rich?

Reactions: 1
Hilarious to find a thread about her here.

She was friends with Rosie londoner for a brief while back in the day.
It's well known her parents fund her lifestyle and pay for press exposure - she's had a failed music and acting career (also funded by mum and dad).
I remember she would have barely any followers on her IG and her mum would comment on every post - it was pretty cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely been wondering this....how the hell has she ended up on all those cannes red carpets? Like, all she seems to do is have her own 'swimwear brand' and generally be an influencer/'socialite'. How did she wind up at cannes?

Genuinely been wondering this....how the hell has she ended up on all those cannes red carpets? Like, all she seems to do is have her own 'swimwear brand' and generally be an influencer/'socialite'. How did she wind up at cannes?
Wondered this too and looked up how you can attend Cannes, apparently it is only for film professionals (so you have to be associated with a film - producer, actor, director etc). If you're not, you can apparently blag it by:
- Our local insiders in Cannes have given us this top tip for how to get a ticket. Firstly, dress up in your best evening wear: for men, this means black tie, and for ladies, a ball gown. Then, head to the entrances of the Palais des Festivals – and get ready to wait. The actors and film-makers are all given a certain amount of tickets to get into the Cannes Film Festival, and are penalised if they don’t use them all. This is when you come in – sometimes they give these tickets away to well-dressed people waiting for their chance at the entrances! Many attempting this will hold a sign reading “one ticket please!” to get noticed more quickly.

Aside from a straight up blag, you can get in 'officially' through one of the 6 accreditation types. This includes press accreditation - maybe as a blogger she counts as press? https://www.cannesguide.com/cannes-festival-guide/attending-the-cannes-film-festival/ Alternatively maybe her family money bought her access to one of the accreditation types.

She's never been in any movies or associated with them - her IMBD lists MIC and The Wright Stuff as a panellist only lol. So this seems like either a blag or a paid her way in job.

Reactions: 5
Wondered this too and looked up how you can attend Cannes, apparently it is only for film professionals (so you have to be associated with a film - producer, actor, director etc). If you're not, you can apparently blag it by:
- Our local insiders in Cannes have given us this top tip for how to get a ticket. Firstly, dress up in your best evening wear: for men, this means black tie, and for ladies, a ball gown. Then, head to the entrances of the Palais des Festivals – and get ready to wait. The actors and film-makers are all given a certain amount of tickets to get into the Cannes Film Festival, and are penalised if they don’t use them all. This is when you come in – sometimes they give these tickets away to well-dressed people waiting for their chance at the entrances! Many attempting this will hold a sign reading “one ticket please!” to get noticed more quickly.

Aside from a straight up blag, you can get in 'officially' through one of the 6 accreditation types. This includes press accreditation - maybe as a blogger she counts as press? https://www.cannesguide.com/cannes-festival-guide/attending-the-cannes-film-festival/ Alternatively maybe her family money bought her access to one of the accreditation types.

She's never been in any movies or associated with them - her IMBD lists MIC and The Wright Stuff as a panellist only lol. So this seems like either a blag or a paid her way in job.
Her Wikipedia says she was the female lead in a 2019 film that won an LA Independent Film Award so in her mind she's a successful actress.

• Haha
Quite a drastic nose job 👀

1633001192923.png
1633001167255.png

Don't get why she's still regularly in the DM. What does she do?!

Reactions: 3
She's so cringe ... she needs to give it up. Stop trying to make Kimberley Garner happen... she's not gonna happen ✋

• Haha
Her outfit is a bit on the skimpy side for a stroll :ROFLMAO:

The above article says she's 31. The one here says she's 22 and was from ten years ago, so her age is going down.....

I don't even remember the cast member she got axed over.

Her outfit is a bit on the skimpy side for a stroll :ROFLMAO:

The above article says she's 31. The one here says she's 22 and was from ten years ago, so her age is going down.....

I don't even remember the cast member she got axed over.
Good spot on the age

What a ridiculous outfit for a 32 year old woman to be wearing, a bum flashing playsuit and cream suede loafers 🤮