Kim Jong-un has died?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Jong-un Supreme Leader of North Korea has apparently died. Has anyone else heard this?

Super weird how often he's brought his kid to events like this recently. She will already be brainwashed so when she eventually takes power nothing changes.
It’s not weird at all, he’s positioning her for a post in the regime. Would be a bit odd if he was positioning her as the next leader, especially as he does have a son (two I think? One is very young though)

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't like to be in her shoes tbh, he already had his Uncle who tried to push for reform executed for 'treason' a few years back.
An 8 Anti-Aircraft gun firing squad.

Reactions: 1
My toxic trait is that I always say Un has the best skin I have ever seen in my life 🤣 Honestly his face is flawless. That’s a skincare routine we all need.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My toxic trait is that I always say Un has the best skin I have ever seen in my life 🤣 Honestly his face is flawless. That’s a skincare routine we all need.
I always see him and am reminded a tweet saying he must've been such a cute baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 2