Killing eve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the first series

Loving the second series so far

Have to say jodie comer is my new girl crush 😍

Reactions: 3
Love Jodie Comer, Love Sandra Oh and love Fiona Shaw! What's not to like?

Also, after seeing her in both Killing Eve and Doctor Foster, I was so surprised to find out that Jodie Comer actually has a scouse accent!

Reactions: 6
Love Jodie Comer, Love Sandra Oh and love Fiona Shaw! What's not to like?

Also, after seeing her in both Killing Eve and Doctor Foster, I was so surprised to find out that Jodie Comer actually has a scouse accent!
I actually mistook her for deborah stevenson (i think thats her name) as she does impressions with different accents

I am with you - I am totally crushing on Villanelle. Jodie was also in the BBC series 13 I think, might still be available on iPlayer.

Reactions: 1
I’m so disappointed with the second one, I just can’t put my finger on it but I don’t find myself wanting to watch the next episode immediately!

Reactions: 5
I’m so disappointed with the second one, I just can’t put my finger on it but I don’t find myself wanting to watch the next episode immediately!
I'm feeling the same. Really not a patch on the 1st. I feel like I don't care anymore.
It's so implausible she works for m15.

Reactions: 2
I'm only on episode 3 series 2, still enjoying it like I did series 1 but its not got the same subtle finesse that PWB brings to storytelling.

I defo agree with people saying series 2 doesn’t live up to the first! Although the last ep of series 2 is quite goof

I saw someone on twitter say s2 is like a bad cover band version of s1 and I totally agree. It just felt like everything that worked in the first was repeated without bringing anything new. It felt stale. The plot was also just bad. So disappointing but I think they really rushed the second series. Hopefully the third will be more thought out.

I have loved series two mainly for the characters, Jodie Comer is brilliant and I loved the old lady in the beginning but like people have said the storyline is lacking it basically doesn’t go anywhere.

Yeah it felt like they were treading water waiting for her. Wish the new writers had the confidence to try something original rather than just copying what worked before.

Killing Eve has been on my ‘to watch’ list for a long time, finally watched both seasons over the last week. Really enjoyed them. I thought the first one was the better of the two.

I'm up to episode 6 where Villanelle is having supper with the Peel's, such sloppy writing so far in this episode, it's all gone weird, and not in a good way.

Was really disappointed in series 2
They shouldn't have bothered if I'm honest

Am I the only one who enjoyed the second season more than the first??
The first season was ok but I wasn’t desperate to watch the next episode, I actually watched the first episode a while ago and wasn’t impressed and didn’t go back to it until my sister said she was watching it so I gave it another chance.
Second season I was hooked from the start, watched it in 2 days lol

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who enjoyed the second season more than the first?
No. I’ve watched all the second and enjoyed it so much more than the first.
I didn’t realise PWB wasn’t involved with this one, but (and this is JUST MY OPINION) I don’t rate her that much. I don’t understand why everyone raves about Fleabag either, because I found that average at best.

No. I’ve watched all the second and enjoyed it so much more than the first.
I didn’t realise PWB wasn’t involved with this one, but (and this is JUST MY OPINION) I don’t rate her that much. I don’t understand why everyone raves about Fleabag either, because I found that average at best.
Glad I’m not the only one then lol
I haven’t watched fleabag so cant comment on that