Killing eve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely enjoyed season 1 more than 2. I didn't realise the PWB wasn't the writer for season 2! But I still don't get the major hype over the show in general. It is good and I like the shock factors but I wouldn't call it extraordinary.

I did love fleabag but was late to the party and binged it.

Jodie Comber however is amazing! LOVE her!!!! so so talented!

I binged watched this recently and loved it, the entire cast are great but Jodie is on another level i hope she gets awards for her performance.

Reactions: 2
Ok I haven’t read this thread yet as I’m only on ep 4 of series 2 - but I had to come on here and ask, is it weird that I really fancy Konstantin? 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok I haven’t read this thread yet as I’m only on ep 4 of series 2 - but I had to come on here and ask, is it weird that I really fancy Konstantin? 😂
You're not alone, I love his laugh 😂 I'm tempted to watch the bridge too now !

Reactions: 1
Jodie Comber however is amazing! LOVE her!!!! so so talented!
She's whats termed a polyglot, one who understands at least three languages (or think its that anyway may be two I can't really remember), though to be honest most of the European ones are based on Latin (what most of the history stuff certainly in England is written in, even post anglo-saxon period, was sort of forced in school to learn Latin (is the basis for Spanish most predominantly (infact its not that its really dead its just spawned off into other languages), German (Saxons and the Angles originally) French (Franks originally) and Italian (forgot to mention Portuguese as well)

Yeah just started off watching it really liking it, typical for the stuff I like watching though its sort of suppose in a similar vain is like Nikita ish, though not really lol (not even applied to what I like even is that to be brutally honest haha).

Kinda jealous of people who can learn languages and find them really maybe perhaps easy (though some arent so much,is kinda they're similar by the same notion as some programming computer languages, are offshoots of each other, Russian essentially for the most part is just entirely the Cyrillic alphabet with some Slavic characters put in for good measure haha (do know that Babushka (have no idea of the Cyrillic characters which make that word up) essentially is the name given to older Russian women.

Ok I'll stop haha before I derail this thread anymore haha apologies, get a bit carried away lol