Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with every word here. And I think the failure of the fashion is a good metaphor for what’s gone wrong with the series in general.
Just like s1 was a surprise phenomenon , so too were the clothes. I must have read about five articles just focused on them at the time. You could buy certain pieces, people dressed up as villanelle for various things.
By the second series I already found it too knowing. Those pyjamas she wore at the start sold out of primark in an instant or so I heard. It wasn’t quite so on the nose though.
S3 was so painful because it was trying way too hard to recreate the things that made the first so good - the offbeat humour and cultural references (tangfastics- was never funny but good lord they kept at it ) Same thing with the clothes. She started to look like a fashion week catwalk (but a bad one) rather than a chic stylish woman with a good eye. Some of the outfits screamed ‘shout me out in a vogue style column I demand it !’
but they looked awful on her. Her entire wedding look was dreadful and it didn’t get better. Also why on earth did she need to get married ?! What did that bring ? Oh she’s moving on ...? Except that didn’t last five minutes. I guess it was meant to be funny and show her cold heart(which suddenly became warm for no apparent reason half way through) . Oh dear. What a mess
Agree with all of this. The golfing get up and the weird oversized suits were just so wrong!

Reactions: 1