Killer Sally - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched it this evening, what did everyone else think?

Reactions: 3
I liked it.
Happy she found happiness in the end as it seemed she was never loved by anyone. I believe she and Ray were a toxic couple and both were abusive, but it didn't have to end in murder. Sad about her kids going to live with her parents (who berated her for dating "n-word") although the kids said they were well cared for by the grandparents, and then they went on to experience more violence, abuse, and substance abuse as adults, just like their parents, from joining the marines.

She shouldn't have taken the second shot though so I agree with the guilty SDM verdict, but I don't agree with the lengthy sentence.

Reactions: 6
I thought she come across well and hope she manages to rebuild her life now. She probably would’ve ended up dead if she tried to leave him.

I wish Netflix would do more series like this, seems to only be one every few months.

Reactions: 2
Watching this now. Why do people think its a good look to be the big. It has to do damage to thier bodys some where along the line

Reactions: 1
Finished it. The one thing i picked up on she said, that made no sense.. when she first talked about shootifg him she said was stood cooking chicken. Why after beating her up like that would he start cooking? Why did she think he was anymore of a threat if he was cooking.

I may have got what she said wrong but it really stood out as odd to me.

Finished it. The one thing i picked up on she said, that made no sense.. when she first talked about shootifg him she said was stood cooking chicken. Why after beating her up like that would he start cooking? Why did she think he was anymore of a threat if he was cooking.

I may have got what she said wrong but it really stood out as odd to me.
I’m just watching it now just starting episode 3 and I thought exactly the same, she said she was doing it in self defence but then said he was cooking chicken. I also find it sad that she was so used to receiving abuse from a lot of people in her life.

Reactions: 1
I’m just watching it now just starting episode 3 and I thought exactly the same, she said she was doing it in self defence but then said he was cooking chicken. I also find it sad that she was so used to receiving abuse from a lot of people in her life.
It never came up after that, you dont beat someone up to the point they need to get a gun to defend themselves and just start cooking.