Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally he is putting #ad on his stories…. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Kieran but we’ll still keep an eye on you 😉

Reactions: 3
I’d say he got bombarded from us lot with the reports to insta for him to finally do something basic of typing 2 fuckin letters, the useless prick.

Reactions: 2
So reporting is working 👋👋👋 do them all LLL, Twins & Me, FBG & just as many that you can be arsed to... #greatt

Reactions: 9
Finally he is putting #ad on his stories…. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Kieran but we’ll still keep an eye on you 😉
well let him keep it up.. any discount codes using kc anything without an ad or collaboration is getting reported too!

about fecking time he was clear any other advertising has to have standards about time these pricks show all theyre paid for

Reactions: 7
Are threshold paying him to advertise o_O I always donate to non profit charities as I hate the big wages and expenses before the charity gets a penny.

Reactions: 4
Are threshold paying him to advertise o_O I always donate to non profit charities as I hate the big wages and expenses before the charity gets a penny.
They have Conor Ryan advertising for them too. Really gave me the ick

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It would completely put me off donating to threshold knowing that part of the money raised is going to that greedy prick.

Reactions: 7
It would completely put me off donating to threshold knowing that part of the money raised is going to that greedy prick.
I just can’t believe they’d use Valuable funds to pay bloggers who don’t care one bit about social issues. No one donate to charities this year.

Reactions: 3
Oh mother of god the two of them doing the dominos ad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Dunno who is worse-probably orna-she looks delighted though as a freebie on the way of food and yet again no cooking to be done!!!

Reactions: 5
Shite attempt to do a sly ad for the wine in the car, no suck luck, reported as spam priiiiiiiick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he really need to post he donated €500 to the Late Late 🤷‍♀️ as my granny always said self praise is no praise 🙄

Reactions: 13
Nothing worse than pricks that just HAVE to tell the planet, “look at me I donated” attention seeking shite & this should be the bare minimum from a man who got half his house kitted out for free then happily takes money from a charity helping homelessness.

twit.

Reactions: 10
I can't see his stories this evening does that mean I'm blocked. I honestly couldn't care less just being noisy.

I can't see his stories this evening does that mean I'm blocked. I honestly couldn't care less just being noisy.
With all the reporting we are doing of him you could be shadowbanned which is temporary I think, it’s more to punish the likes of him whose not sticking to the rules of Instagram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.