Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone to make running a house into a full time 40 hours a week of chores, deep cleaning etc. begging for dunnes vouchers, big shop each week & then Live on takeaway food or dinner at Kathhhys anyway. Must be some waste

Reactions: 6
Every one of those ticket holders should ask for a refund. duck waiting until February. That’ll piss queenie off

Reactions: 7
Yeah he used to ask for vouchers all the time and promised to give them back but I doubt he ever did!! If he used the app he’d have them on there 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Every one of those ticket holders should ask for a refund. duck waiting until February. That’ll piss queenie off
February with the Corrigans hasn't the same ring to it, people won't need shopping time in February, Christmas was very different.

• Haha
Yeah he used to ask for vouchers all the time and promised to give them back but I doubt he ever did!! If he used the app he’d have them on there 🙄🙄
That would be engaging his brain though and it would hurt

Don’t know why they got in a new kitchen, NEVER cook, EVER! Live on takeaways and meals on wheels

Reactions: 1
That would be engaging his brain though and it would hurt

Don’t know why they got in a new kitchen, NEVER cook, EVER! Live on takeaways and meals on wheels
Ahh come on now that’s a bit unfair!! What about the chicken goo-johns and mini pizzas from the oven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me what's so good about these Dunne's Vouchers? I don't shop there so I'm trying to understand why KC is always begging for them? How hard up can he be for a few quid off when he's bleeding his followers dry with his shite

Can someone tell me what's so good about these Dunne's Vouchers? I don't shop there so I'm trying to understand why KC is always begging for them? How hard up can he be for a few quid off when he's bleeding his followers dry with his shite
They are obsessed with money and don't like to spend it. If you spend 150 euro you would get 30 euro off, so pay 120.
I wonder does Orna still get a staff discount also.

10e off every 50e spent

I’d love to burn those shorts! They’re like speedos on him-bet onto him!

I would be mortified if my husband filmed me in my scruffy pj's.... and filming orna going up the ladder too.
Worse still was seeing him climb the ladder in those awful scimpy shorts🤮 I was half expecting his 'little mouse to pop out of the house'!!!😂 The way he moves and walks, he's more feminine than a room full of lingerie models!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.