Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @karenn123 for the thread title! Had to amend to fit!

@Dailychat has higher likes but didn’t think title would be allowed!
Why Thank you for the recognition, I'll take a bow now. 😂😂😂
I couldn't come up with a title if I tried, I wasn't serious, just an honest description of the fact I may 😉 have encountered him in real life - gobshite of the highest order.

Reactions: 4
it really says alot when your tattle page is dead! He is gone so boring there is nothing to say about him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How sad asking people to contact him if they want to be in his show!! As bad as LLL is there was a stampede for her's. They are two losers, all they do all day is argue.

Reactions: 8
Professionals put months & months into crafting a show with various parts leading to a finale, guarantee the clueless village idiot hasn’t put a minutes thought into how to fill 90 mins in front of an audience.

Reactions: 6
He should take a stall at LLL’s gig, try & get rid of them tat sweatshirts he has in his shed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random, but he got over the dog fairly lively. Not a mention of it ever
No dog, no cat, no word of his headshave, never says any of his original catchphrases, think it was all just to gather the following to make money.

Reactions: 7
They are on doing a live, boasting about a big massive production, ultimate Christmas night out, I hope its all profits to charity like he said a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.