Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought it was weird the way he said the Santa camwas for the dog ….. using it as a burglar deterrent as suggested on the box - no harm there at all - but don’t treat grown adult followers like eegits, just ignore the question about it like you do every other ques you don’t want to answer or say it’s for the nephews and nieces - but to say on numerous occasions it was for Polly was just plain insulting 😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I see he’s not shadow banned anymore!! May get the finger out again and keeping reporting his nonsense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is something strange about his page for me today anyway!! When I click on the red circle it just says story is no longer available!! Not that I miss him I just like to keep up with reporting 😂😂

He’s back 😤😤getting a Christmas tree for front garden-trying to compete with neighbors re decorating house🙄🙄

This guy is so fuckin pathetic, after numerous reports for #ad he does the amateur bullshit insta’idiots used to do years ago of hiding the #ad in the smallest writing possible.

a beyond basic prick
It's there and you can see it. Calm down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why is he doing the exact same as the neighbours ...i dont get it do your own thing you idiot

Is he flogging a bed he was gifted from mcgreals?? I remember them getting it at the time and he was doing a collab with them and I’m almost certain the bed was gifted at the time!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is he flogging a bed he was gifted from mcgreals?? I remember them getting it at the time and he was doing a collab with them and I’m almost certain the bed was gifted at the time!!
I was thinking the same thing!

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the very same about the bed wouldn't you think he would ask his family if any one wanted it.
I couldn't get beyond the thoughts of his hairy body in it, and what if he did weird things with himself in it🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.