Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drop of paddy and an iced log...its like the ghost of my grandmother back to haunt me....
How would you even explain his appeal to an International audience?
Hes gay but hes married to a woman...but being loud and camp is his appeal...but his wife will be a part of his act...but hes not gay now remember ....but being camp is his selling point!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘A Night of screeching with the Corrigans , €85, a baby Paddy a & iced Log, then blow a few balls to to line his Bungalow plot’
Just a suggestion for new thread , please ammend, use bits , anything I don’t mind if if you don’t . Never made a thread have not got a clue. This one will be locked soon

Look what’s on the Countyarmshotel acc., Tempted to like or comment . Looks like it’s been there a good few hours so a fair few should see it , is it local to him ??

Look what’s on the Countyarmshotel acc., Tempted to like or comment . Looks like it’s been there a good few hours so a fair few should see it , is it local to him ??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
‘A Night of screeching with the Corrigans , €85, a baby Paddy a & iced Log, then blow a few balls to to line his Bungalow plot’
Just a suggestion for new thread , please ammend, use bits , anything I don’t mind if if you don’t . Never made a thread have not got a clue. This one will be locked soon

Still there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The stables have the dress up on their IG account, it's a nice enough dress, but maybe not best suited to Mrs C. Shape wise and fit , I would have hoped that the stables would have better judgement and fitted her out with a better style of dress.

Reactions: 2
Bery
Still there 🤣
Very surprised he must not have spotted it yet, mind you it’s her that does the spying . Jeezeee aren’t the very quiet after the other night , not as much as squeekkkk out of her , she never shut up about it beforehand . Then again she could be flat out emailing beggies for the next show .. Surely same companies won’t gift them . Not seen a thank you to tag for his or her dreadful waiter clothes, hair , makeup etc. All he has posted is the idiots who posed with him. This one on the table ‘holy lord‘ what does he look like , big thunder hairy thighs on the tables people are eating and drinking at 🤮🤮🤮 , the total eejejets posing with him

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bery

Very surprised he must not have spotted it yet, mind you it’s her that does the spying . Jeezeee aren’t the very quiet after the other night , not as much as squeekkkk out of her , she never shut up about it beforehand . Then again she could be flat out emailing beggies for the next show .. Surely same companies won’t gift them . Not seen a thank you to tag for his or her dreadful waiter clothes, hair , makeup etc. All he has posted is the idiots who posed with him. This one on the table ‘holy lord‘ what does he look like , big thunder hairy thighs on the tables people are eating and drinking at 🤮🤮🤮 , the total eejejets posing with him
No manners at all I hope Mammy Cahey and Jimmey are ashamed of the begging freebies and lack of appreciation or me think of them its beyond a joke they just expect the freebies

Reactions: 1
Lads I dunno who this lad is, I actually couldn't even be bothered. Is it possible to start a thread about "The Knotty Brush" she's at his event today.she buys her brushes on Ali for like €2 and resells for a whopping €25!! I don't know how to set up a new thread.
No idea how to start a thread but no wonder she was able to sponsor the 85 euro goody bags with a mark up like that !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.