Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t heard him on about Fastway. I usually wouldn’t agree with him, but they did get breached last month. Nearly half a million people’s data was leaked https://www.google.ie/amp/s/portswi...r-impacts-more-than-440-000-parcel-recipients

It’s a franchise and the Irish one is supposed to be owned by gangsters, supposedly it’s some big traveller family. They have to be the most unreliable couriers in Ireland.
Completely agree. The most unreliable couriers. My package has been sitting in a couriers van for the past 5 days according to tracking 🙄

Galz who snap is pointless. Any time I ever comment on it I get the height of abuse. Not worth it. I save my humour for here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So he got the door free??

Is it on Raffal site. I looked and can’t find it

Dam it , missed the live , I was all ready with my new account to ask a few carefully prepared questions
You might add in a question as well that how come out of 200k followers that his competition run by Rachel Gorry was won yet again by an Offaly resident ????😡😡😡 Such a coincidence as I’m sure two upstanding Instagram bloggers/beggars wouldn’t fix a competition winner would they ?????

Reactions: 7
You might add in a question as well that how come out of 200k followers that his competition run by Rachel Gorry was won yet again by an Offaly resident ????😡😡😡 Such a coincidence as I’m sure two upstanding Instagram bloggers/beggars wouldn’t fix a competition winner would they ?????
I never noticed that , really strange . I never trust these IG competitions I feel they may be fixed. We never see them drawing the winner or how they choose one. I notice the other Offaly one LLL posting him this morning , the village idiot on that horse. Yet she makes out she is all about women supporting women , yet she supporters a male who shows no respect for women, uses vile language , he calmed one lady by the C word after claiming she was stalking him. Today I started following colourfulcomeback after reading about her home transformation on a budget as I cannot stick watching these greedy grabbing bragging huns any longer .

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion.

Money, money, money, he's very rude and not very funny.

Sung to the tune of abba 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He seems to be taking a well deserved break from all the begging today sure he deserves it his begging and mortifying ways have yielded the goods all week. Only wish I could have joined his live last night but I think my husband would throw me out if he heard this dumb idiot screeching in the background. How the hell does he actually have a job in Grennans???

Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion.

Money, money, money, he's very rude and not very funny.

Sung to the tune of abba 😆
Ok I'll give it a go.... 😄

Ok here you go... 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ask me a question box up - joker - we can guess the questions he’ll write to him self and answer Where did you and Orna meet You excited about the new baby What age is Bonny Where did you get your beautiful door/kitchen/ wrest/ bed etc When will we be able to get more of your amazing hoodies

There won’t be any work related etc etc questions at all -

Ask me a question box up - joker - we can guess the questions he’ll write to him self and answer Where did you and Orna meet You excited about the new baby What age is Bonny Where did you get your beautiful door/kitchen/ wrest/ bed etc When will we be able to get more of your amazing hoodies

There won’t be any work related etc etc questions at all -
Don’t forget the daily riddles 🙄

New title will have to reference going back to work! He's fierce pissed off people asking about a lotto win....he has health and that's all they need... No him how are u paying for the car the kitchen the wall....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New title will have to reference going back to work! He's fierce pissed off people asking about a lotto win....he has health and that's all they need... No him how are u paying for the car the kitchen the wall....🙄
He used car finance for his old car, not sure about orna's car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.