Kezza_x_o_x (SW)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just searched this whole forum for a thread but shockling couldn’t find one for ‘Kezza’!

She is the biggest yo-yo dieter I’ve ever seen on Insta, yes has always stuck to Slimming World but she has been on and off for years now. Every few weeks she will post a big caption about life being crazy, live for the memories, all the alcohol she has then the next she’s posting massive plates of salad claiming it’s ‘what works for her’. This kind of behaviour is concerning to see on Instagram, let alone what her family must think!

She gained a lot of her 10 stone loss back which I completely understand as it’s difficult to keep the weight off. But sharing photos at weird angles, hiding behind people, editing photos, doing selfies and stories with half a face on screen just looks ridiculous. Why can’t people just be honest?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel the need to stick up for her a bit.
In the past, she’s said she was verging on an eating disorder when she lost her 10 stone - and when I was following her, I thought she was unwell too so I fully believe this to be the case. Because of this, I think the sw plan has stayed partially ingrained in her head and absolutely fucked any chance of a healthy relationship with food. Maybe now she’s gained a bit and is living her life, she still feels that partial guilt when she picks up full fat coke with her alcohol, or white bread or whatever else she now has that she wouldn’t have dared touch back in the day.
From her posts, it looks to me that she is much, much happier now than she used to be, yet is terrified of going back to how she was when she started - and when she finished - so likes to balance it out a bit for her own peace of mind. Is it healthy? Probably not, but she went from one extreme to the other in a very short space of time and I genuinely think she looks much healthier now.

Good on her, I say - she’s living her life and she’s not one of these plonkers that flogs you absolute donkey tit every post she makes either! 😍

Reactions: 8
I feel the need to stick up for her a bit.
In the past, she’s said she was verging on an eating disorder when she lost her 10 stone - and when I was following her, I thought she was unwell too so I fully believe this to be the case. Because of this, I think the sw plan has stayed partially ingrained in her head and absolutely fucked any chance of a healthy relationship with food. Maybe now she’s gained a bit and is living her life, she still feels that partial guilt when she picks up full fat coke with her alcohol, or white bread or whatever else she now has that she wouldn’t have dared touch back in the day.
From her posts, it looks to me that she is much, much happier now than she used to be, yet is terrified of going back to how she was when she started - and when she finished - so likes to balance it out a bit for her own peace of mind. Is it healthy? Probably not, but she went from one extreme to the other in a very short space of time and I genuinely think she looks much healthier now.

Good on her, I say - she’s living her life and she’s not one of these plonkers that flogs you absolute donkey tit every post she makes either! 😍
She used to do ads for spice n crap or whatever they were called. I think she is happier in some aspects of her life (such as the marriage breakdown which is awful but she does seem so much happier now) but I just don’t buy the returning to Instagram then disappearing when she can’t stick to it again. It’s exhausting and if she was just honest it would be so much easier for her

Reactions: 3
She is an absolute twit,crawls up the arses of all the big sw accounts.She claims to be at her happiest and posts repeatedly about how she will be back soon......please don’t love I can’t handle the tacky make up and seeing your breasts constantly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute twit,crawls up the arses of all the big sw accounts.She claims to be at her happiest and posts repeatedly about how she will be back soon......please don’t love I can’t handle the tacky make up and seeing your breasts constantly 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's at her happiest yet can only show a corner of her face or half her leg in a photo yet she used to take full length selfies multiple times a day 🙄 pull the other one Kezza. Just admit you've let SW slip and get on with life. I really don't understand the need to feel as if they owe anyone an update. If you've gained weight and stopped following the plan then just deactivate your insta and move on. Stop flogging a dead horse with failed attempts and feeble returns every couple of months

Reactions: 6
She's at her happiest yet can only show a corner of her face or half her leg in a photo yet she used to take full length selfies multiple times a day 🙄 pull the other one Kezza. Just admit you've let SW slip and get on with life. I really don't understand the need to feel as if they owe anyone an update. If you've gained weight and stopped following the plan then just deactivate your insta and move on. Stop flogging a dead horse with failed attempts and feeble returns every couple of months
Completely agree! There’s just no need to keep trying to put up this front. She used to have someone I know at SW on Snapchat, she shared all these photos on insta about being on plan and taking pictures of diet lemonade, then on Snapchat had videos of her downing jäger bombs and drinking cider. I can’t stand people who lie like that - what’s the point?

Reactions: 1
I have followed her for ages, one of my main inspirations with my own ‘dieting journey’
I live quite local to her and actually saw her out and about not long ago, I have to say I was shocked. I get that all people on social media like a filter and choose the best photos of themselves but, she looked completely (I mean completely!) different in real life. I was genuinely shocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have followed her for ages, one of my main inspirations with my own ‘dieting journey’
I live quite local to her and actually saw her out and about not long ago, I have to say I was shocked. I get that all people on social media like a filter and choose the best photos of themselves but, she looked completely (I mean completely!) different in real life. I was genuinely shocked.
I have to say I do get that impression from the photos she uses to what she gets tagged in (remember when that group were on a night out and had photos with her, and she desperately tried to hide behind people for the photo?). I also wondered how she felt when SW has all those gathering with their elite crew of SW people on Instagram yet she was never invited

Reactions: 2
Omg me too! She and I are the same age, saw her out at a late club called Jesters (if you know, you know) and I was absolutely shocked, she looks about 15 years my senior. And she’s piled the lbs on too 😮

That being said, she seems like a sweet lady who’s trying to muddle through a hard time.

I bet this is the truth for most of the SW bints on Instagram

Reactions: 3
I hope she's toned down the tan. There was a photo (last year perhaps) when she literally looked a different ethnicity.

• Haha
I think it's great she stepped back from sharing her life, gives the kids privacy etc.