Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she's changed her tiktok picture 🤣🤣🤣 someone's obviously been reading again hahaa

And sweet freak gone back to her cause hutch gone with someone which I may I had are 20000% better than that company... as i ordered from sweet freak and they robbed me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see having covid hasn't changed the TT material anyway....lmao 😂😂😂
Oh you'll be right back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like shes turned the haha round hahahaah

How's her son negative before her. When she tested positive before him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my days!! Same tit different day and the filters totally off the scale!! Really??? Step away from the filters!!

Fuckkkk can't she do any other timtoks. There getting soooooop boring 🤣🤣 same song Sam hand movements same plant same fillter. Boringgggtg

Unreal and filters to the max!! Back to posing up a storm on inst as well I see. Honestly never seen anyone loves themselves so much!! It's just same men TT's, same hand placement and same plant lmao 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Unreal and filters to the max!! Back to posing up a storm on inst as well I see. Honestly never seen anyone loves themselves so much!! It's just same men TT's, same hand placement and same plant lmao 🤣 😂 😆
And for someone who doesn’t have confidence hahah pigs are flying lol 😂 is sooooooooo boring 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Back attention seeking on insta too
No one cares apart from her sheep 🐑 lol 😂

• Haha
Guess she's dating someone cause she's only happy when she's she's a man 🤣🤣 the comments. What arse licking fucks they are haha xx

• Haha
Guess she's dating someone cause she's only happy when she's she's a man 🤣🤣 the comments. What arse licking fucks they are haha xx
I have never known someone so fake have so many people up her ass honestly why do they see in her she is so boring and not entertaining one bit and guess she must me haha let’s see if she is how long it lasts haha 😂

Wont last. Be all over tiktok like normal then she'll cry then she'll ring the police then she'll get gifts cause they feel sorry for her then she'll get kirsty Involved list goes on hahah

• Haha
New here! Can’t stand her…. She winds me up. Try stay off her lives now coz she gets me mad haha! Not bothered about her kids. Uses Kirsty. And cares about the men giving her attention! I couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 3
Filtered to the max and so in love with herself, it is actually scary!!

Heard a wee bit of her live today, said she is really happy.....must have another guy on the go alright, seems to be the only time she is!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.