Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talentless chav.

Didn’t her eldest leave her to go to live Ireland with Brian’s parents so she could follow her dream of being a doctor?

Reactions: 31
My old manager when I worked in retail served her once and Kery was properly rude and genuinely had a temper tantrum meltdown when she couldn't get something she wanted (it was sold out - Kerry wanted a gown or something for an award show). My manager said she never has seen a young lady behave like 4 years old child. Security had to throw her out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What exactly is her talent? One minute shes bankrupt. The next she's having yet another holiday.

Reactions: 24
I don't know how to feel about her tbh. She seems she's been through a lot with her upbringing and the drugs, but she also seems to pick terrible men which sends her into more of a downward spiral and making poor decisions.

I always thought she was best with Brian, but then realised what a tosser he is lately...like when he claimed Trump would be the best choice for Prime Minister. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Alot of the holidays etc are done for exposure/promotion.

She’s bankrupt still isnt she or has that been lifted now?
So anything she has, houses, cars, holidays etc won’t be in her name. Probably through management.
She wouldn’t even be able to have a phone contract in her name!

Reactions: 9
She’s a desperate fame hungry has-been with nothing to offer anyone. An utter chav of the worst variety, zero brain cells and addicted to ‘body reveals’ where she pretends to have turned her life around and dropped 5 stone when in fact she has jogged on down to the nearest plastic surgeon to have 15 litres of fat sucked out of her before doing a photo shoot where the Papparazzi just happen to catch a few photos of her in holiday in a bikini. Like anyone cares.
Just Go Away you talentless empty headed low life! No wonder her daughter did a runner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do feel bad for her eldest daughters having seen the stuff about her ex (I think DJ's dad?) and how the press and F4J was trying to blame her for his death and drug issues. I think Lily even tweeted about it.

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand her... in the same group for me as Katie price, Kardashians and Gemma Collins....

Reactions: 32
Only just realised now her husband (ex) (one of them 🙄) died. God her poor kids have really seen it all haven’t they

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Kerry is a sad product of a terrible upbringing and then being used/spat out of the music industry at a young age. She’s clearly got mental health issues and addiction issues. She seems to have no self esteem or any self worth so constantly ends up with men who just use her for money/a meal ticket and treat her like tit.
I don’t particularly like her but I do have a bit of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 58
She’s back in the daily fail today as one of the kids hadn’t been to school for two months and the council has taken her to court. She’s claiming the child was ill but this is a repeated offence. Her daughter’s attendance was down to 40% at school 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Apparently she has joined Hillsong Church 🙄
Give it a few years and she will be selling stories of how they brainwashed her and the kids.
I do feel sorry for her after everything she’s been through. But the woman has 5 kids and they haven’t exactly had a stable upbringing.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I loved her in Atomic Kitten and think she has a beautiful face (I'm sure others won't agree! :censored:). She seems to fall for the wrong types of men and unable to pull herself together ... maybe that's due in part to finding huge success at a young age or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I loved her in Atomic Kitten and think she has a beautiful face (I'm sure others won't agree! :censored:). She seems to fall for the wrong types of men and unable to pull herself together ... maybe that's due in part to finding huge success at a young age or something?
I agree.. I love her, although she pissed me off with her skinny jab shite she was selling, when she said anyone can afford it, just stop buying frozen food.
I remember someone had commented on that post and said that she used to be the queen of Iceland so why was frozen food ok then but not now? And what about those with kids that need to eat? It’s ok, they can have a skinny jab 🙄🙄 When I saw that comment, I unfollowed Kerry as the commenter was completely right and I didn’t wanna follow the bullshittery (is that a word?) of instagram x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Latest I saw on her daughter who ran away to Ireland to become a ‘Doctor’ was that she was applying to get onto Love Island.

And the younger daughter Heidi was on The Voice. 🤔

Think mama Katona is pretty desperate for those kids to start earning, and not via a medical career 😆

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17