Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! Wtf has she done!

I’ve had to look back to confirm what I thought and she’s always had heavy deep set eyes. I can’t help but think this will look bad healed. I’ve seen women with the same eyes get this done and it looks no different after.

IMG_0929.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Botox is awful...it pushed her eyebrows down in the middle...so much so that I thought somebody drew over her brows in the newpaper article.

Why the hell would you want that pic plastered over media - she is one stupid witch. Even more ugly than before too. Good luck Kerry with sorting those eyebrows out.

Reactions: 3
Just seen this posted in the Katie Price thread courtesy of @SmillieKylie

" but has anyone seen Katona’s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasn‘t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first 😱 These women are an absolute freak show… "

1707827508291.png

Had a lot sucked out of them cheeks - Buccal Fat Removal?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh wow I thought that was KP! Jesus the surgery these women have is just the worst and so unflattering. She has that boxy look that KP and Sallie Axl have

Reactions: 12

" but has anyone seen Katona’s spread of photos today with her 6 stone weight loss (surgical/lipo, whatever, it wasn‘t natural) OMG she looks like a cross between Skank and Westcrack, all three are on a mission to see who can destroy themselves totally first 😱 These women are an absolute freak show… "

View attachment 2753963

Stocky fella.
It's bizarre how someone her age can look like she's been dug up. You have to try very hard to end up looking so botched.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2753963

OMG she has paid all that money only to end up looking like a geezer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2753963

Ozempic face. Its a classic sign
Look at Sharon Osborne. She has it too

• Sad
Good god. Yes I agree. Very boxy looking. I think she has bought herself a waistline, but get those implants out too. Awful. She’s lived a fast life and now it’s catching up with her

Good god. Yes I agree. Very boxy looking. I think she has bought herself a waistline, but get those implants out too. Awful. She’s lived a fast life and now it’s catching up with her
I couldn't make out the waistline either - has she had that nipped somehow?

She looks an utter mess - ever more than usual. The eyebrows are never going to be OK are they - she looks permanently puzzled 😂🤣.. Gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't make out the waistline either - has she had that nipped somehow?

She looks an utter mess - ever more than usual. The eyebrows are never going to be OK are they - she looks permanently puzzled 😂🤣.. Gormless.
Well,let’s face it she is.

• Haha
I just read she is having her nose fixed with a piece of her rib-like they do when the nose is collapsing. It’s what Westcrack needs doing from drugs! And maybe KP too. They really are all alike

Reactions: 7