Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't understand is, WHO pays to see KK in the nip on OnlyFans?
Probably like Ron that Skanky fiend,sit there typing all day on his computer in the nud having a wank and Westcracks oldy blokes.🤢duck makes me feel a wee bit sick.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 5
Has Kerry thought about the impact of her selling her flaps to the dirty mac brigade might have on her kids? Kids are so cruel and I imagine it’ll sadly happen again at her next school too.
Not too keen on her mentioning her daughters suicidal ideation either, is nothing private?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
tit, am I really wrong in thinking she’s the best of a (really) bad bunch (Price, Lloyd, Marsh, Westbrook etc). I know she’s still pretty horrendous and constantly trying to bloody sell tit but I do thinking a lot of that is down to her upbringing and addictions, she does seem to really love her kids and they seem to love her (apart from maybe the one that scuppered to Ireland to become ‘a doctor’).

I dunno, I feel like there’s something very sad in Kerry that the aforementioned don’t have. She’s always wanted the happy ending but never quite gets there.

Jesus Christ, who knew I gave such a tit 🫠😂

• Haha
tit, am I really wrong in thinking she’s the best of a (really) bad bunch (Price, Lloyd, Marsh, Westbrook etc). I know she’s still pretty horrendous and constantly trying to bloody sell tit but I do thinking a lot of that is down to her upbringing and addictions, she does seem to really love her kids and they seem to love her (apart from maybe the one that scuppered to Ireland to become ‘a doctor’).

I dunno, I feel like there’s something very sad in Kerry that the aforementioned don’t have. She’s always wanted the happy ending but never quite gets there.

Jesus Christ, who knew I gave such a tit 🫠😂
Just unfortunate that her ''happy ending's all come at the expense of those she swindled by not paying her debts.
Twice, no less!
Not so much bad luck as bad decisions.
No different from the other riff-raff and like Pricey this one ruins it's own children's lives.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
I see Molly graduated yesterday and neither of her useless parents showed up 🙄🙄 Only Granny McFadden and her aunt in the pics
Its an absolute disgrace that either of her parents bothered their holes to see their daughter graduate from Trinity College.. Poor Molly must have been broken hearted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
yes and and a few days later KK buggered of to party miles away
how can she be so fat when she has a personal trainer for a fiance
any tea on her fiance there must be some

Reactions: 8