Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her Channel 5 'Celebs In Therapy' episode? It was recorded before hubby #3's suicide. She came across as a lost childwoman.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Everything is someone else's fault with this bleeping moron. 'Our Bryyyiiian, our Mam, our Mark, our George' ad nauseam. No, love, yes, you had a crappy childhood but you and only you are responsible for hooking up with every cockwomble in Wigan if they offer to buy you a pint and a lamb doner. You and only you are responsible for sticking half of Colombia's finest up your snout whilst your ex hubby was (allegedly) road testing your Mother. You have had every chance and will never change.

She should NOT be promoting skinny jabs or teas as she will be influencing impressionable young girls like her daughters. & I hate to be nasty, but I can't imagine her oldest daughter on LI, for one thing, she's not the bog standard 'skinnie minnie' that the show seems to adore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just found out why the thread has been bumped up, I just saw the photo's whilst on my daily run through the newspapers.

barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell has happened to her boobs- for the Amount of £££ she has spent on them I’d be demanding a refund

Reactions: 8
Yeah cos paps gang about outside all A&E depts waiting for Z listers! Why not just be honest that she got caught tipping them off, though it is despicable to involve a child.
People are quite clued up these days about staged shots.

Reactions: 4
She looks off her tits in those photos . Also looks like they have pegged her Loose skin at the back like they do when you try on wedding dresses . Not Trying to body shame just wish she would put it away .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Kerry on Staycation.

30877822-8533825-image-m-40_1594989134382.jpg
30877808-8533825-image-a-39_1594989130067.jpg

30877832-8533825-image-a-68_1594990078455.jpg
I feel like her six pack is drawn on here. It doesn't look right. Good on her for her weight loss. I just hope she did it the right way, not through lipo, pills or injections.

Reactions: 7
How old is her kid Heidi? On her instagram it says “for enquiries DM my mum” and it made me feel a bit sick. Pimped out already 🤢

How old is her kid Heidi? On her instagram it says “for enquiries DM my mum” and it made me feel a bit sick. Pimped out already 🤢
I'm pretty sure when she auditioned she said she was 12? I could be remembering wrong though

Reactions: 1
I feel like her six pack is drawn on here. It doesn't look right. Good on her for her weight loss. I just hope she did it the right way, not through lipo, pills or injections.
I have a feeling that is 'ab etching', and not real abs. Her body looks terrible for all the work she's done.

I was watching an old episode of Big Breakfast on YouTube and Atomic Kitten were guests. They were new and so excited, all the mums came to support them, but Kerry's mum had a panic attack and ended up not being there. I felt sorry for her, it was probably a lot to juggle emotionally.

Anyway, I see she's followed Katie's footsteps and she's started her own YouTube channel. She must be really desperate for cash, considering she just opened and OnlyFans!

Her daughter is tiny the one who auditioned. I thought she was younger than 12! She had a good voice but was so nervous bless her, I wonder if she will last long in the competition

Reactions: 1