Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellylou87

I used to love her in atomic kitten, but having met her I changed my mind completely.
Her and her ex Mark stayed at a hotel i was working in years ago when they first started seeing each other.
A really posh expensive hotel. They were the rudest most vile couple and we must have heard the line “you do know who I am” a million times. They got so drunk, went up to their room and were up most of the night ordering drinks to the room etc. Loud, arguing, having sex and generally being a disturbance to anyone staying near them.
They did a runner in the morning and when housekeeping went to the room there was sick/ shit/piss everywhere. Food smeared on the walls. Empty bags of coke etc.The whole room had to be stripped and re decorated.
Dirty pair of mingers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Kerry is a sad product of a terrible upbringing and then being used/spat out of the music industry at a young age. She’s clearly got mental health issues and addiction issues. She seems to have no self esteem or any self worth so constantly ends up with men who just use her for money/a meal ticket and treat her like shit.
I don’t particularly like her but I do have a bit of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 58

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I feel that she is a car crash but let’s not forget, she’s the parent who stayed! When Brian, Mark & George left, she was the one left to raise their children. Brian McFadden in particular is just vile. A selfish man child obsessed with golf & blondes.
I wonder whatever happened to Mark Croft?

Reactions: 36

Mayday

VIP Member
I don't know how to feel about her tbh. She seems she's been through a lot with her upbringing and the drugs, but she also seems to pick terrible men which sends her into more of a downward spiral and making poor decisions.

I always thought she was best with Brian, but then realised what a tosser he is lately...like when he claimed Trump would be the best choice for Prime Minister. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Tublet83

VIP Member
Talentless chav.

Didn’t her eldest leave her to go to live Ireland with Brian’s parents so she could follow her dream of being a doctor?

Reactions: 31

Missy_t

I see Molly graduated yesterday and neither of her useless parents showed up 🙄🙄 Only Granny McFadden and her aunt in the pics

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
He was shit though. He spent most his time in Australia
THIS!!! As much as I don’t wish to side with Kerry as I don’t think she has handled the entire Brian situation with much dignity or class, but he definitely acted selfishly in the wake of their break up. Hopping off to Australia to restart his career with not a second thought for those girls, even when he KNEW their Mother was a drug addict. (Tubridy called him out on this once on the Late Late Show it was gas 😆)

Brian has always seemed immature and selfish to me. He gave an interview last year where he expressed regret over missing out on lots of the girls’ lives, yet in the interview he said “I was just a kid myself when we had Molly and Lily” (he was 21 and 23) but in the SAME interview he said “co-parenting is much easier now that the girls are grown up” (they’re 21 and 19) …. So …. are you a kid or a grown-up at 21? Oh, let me guess … when it’s Brian then 21 is still a kid but everyone else is a grown-up at 21 ✌🏻 Immature and unaccountable!

• Heart

annanuttall

VIP Member
My old manager when I worked in retail served her once and Kery was properly rude and genuinely had a temper tantrum meltdown when she couldn't get something she wanted (it was sold out - Kerry wanted a gown or something for an award show). My manager said she never has seen a young lady behave like 4 years old child. Security had to throw her out.

• Wow
  • Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I feel that she is a car crash but let’s not forget, she’s the parent who stayed! When Brian, Mark & George left, she was the one left to raise their children. Brian McFadden in particular is just vile. A selfish man child obsessed with golf & blondes.
I wonder whatever happened to Mark Croft?
Brian McFadden is a piece of shit , he was vile to Kerry and her daughters when they were younger , slagged off their accents etc and pissed off to live with Delta goodrem the other side of the world , I hate that guy .

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
She’s a desperate fame hungry has-been with nothing to offer anyone. An utter chav of the worst variety, zero brain cells and addicted to ‘body reveals’ where she pretends to have turned her life around and dropped 5 stone when in fact she has jogged on down to the nearest plastic surgeon to have 15 litres of fat sucked out of her before doing a photo shoot where the Papparazzi just happen to catch a few photos of her in holiday in a bikini. Like anyone cares.
Just Go Away you talentless empty headed low life! No wonder her daughter did a runner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I hope not! Her story makes me fucking livid, having lived off being in a girl band for 5 mins, being coked off her tits and a negligent parent, going broke then bragging about how rich she is again (sod the poor creditors owed money). Repeat the step a few times and then gifted lipo, tits and teeth and get fat then thin (repeat ad infinitum). Bang out kids and sell out all husbands…. It’s endless chav behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HockyRorror

VIP Member
This story is well over a decade old but it still makes me laugh :LOL:

Kerry Katona and Victoria Beckham have not pulled any punches over comments concerning food chain giant Iceland.

Last week it was rumoured that former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was set to appear in a run of adverts for Iceland, but the rumour was quashed viciously when a spokesperson for the singer said: "Victoria would rather cut off her arms and hair extensions than do an Iceland advert."

Kerry Katona was understandably not pleased with this, seeing as how she is currently the face of the food chain. Her public relations manager then weighed in, saying: "I can tell you why Iceland hired Kerry and not Victoria. It was because they were after a young mother, not a middle-aged one."

The cat-fight continued as Victoria's spokesperson released a further statement saying: "These stories are clearly a vindictive effort to discredit and embarrass Victoria."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those poor kids with a deadbeat Dad who left them to fly to the other side of the world, whilst their Mother spent their formative years off her tits on lambrusco and gak. She's got more front than Blackpool, how dare she slag odd anyone's parenting?

F the dust.

VIP Member
What exactly is her talent? One minute shes bankrupt. The next she's having yet another holiday.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Those kids have been failed by both parents sadly. Kerry really should just keep her trap shut about parenting choices as hers are abysmal and she literally can’t be single! Thankfully it seems Brian’s parents stepped up with the eldest 2 at least.
I do feel for the youngest because they are missing the stability and have to read all this shite in the papers and online. They shouldn’t see or hear any of this.

Reactions: 22

roo689

VIP Member
I see Molly graduated yesterday and neither of her useless parents showed up 🙄🙄 Only Granny McFadden and her aunt in the pics
Always thought it was telling that she moved to Dublin - the education excuse was BS. Graduating from trinity is a huge deal - can’t believe they couldn’t be bothered

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I always thought Brian’s custody attempts were in reality his parents. His eldest moved out to Ireland to live with them in high school/college.

• Heart

Missy_t

I’m glad Molly got away and moved to Ireland. It still baffles me that Brian tried to get temp full custody of the girls to live in Ireland with him while KK was publicly doing coke etc with Mark yet the court decided they were better to stay with mum as it’s routine for them…. Who was doing drugs etc in the house and having god knows what else! Often baffles me how people like her and Price get away with so much that a normal person wouldn’t.

Her kids would not even be with her now, none of them if she wasn’t “famous”, her youngest would of gone straight into care if she was just Kerry who lived a normal fucked up life - these stories she’s saying makes her even worse of a person to allow her kids to be potentially around a dangerous man like she’s saying.
I remember reading at the time that he was applying for his mother to get temporary custody of the girls in Ireland, not him. He was off living his best life in Oz with no intention of helping those little girls. I wonder how they feel now seeing him actually involved in raising his new baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 21