Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how 11minutes is a “long” vlog. Really pushing the boat out there.

KC#10 5 minute vlogs, always on the flog.

Reactions: 11
Get a new hob; Warren, put away your kn-, selling your kids isn’t a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know someone who has been through recurrent miscarriage (now pregnant 🤞🏻🤞🏻) and I have also seen her describe it as infertility. I would be with you that I don’t see them as quite the same. I’ve had a mc myself, and can only imagine how devastating infertility must be, but two different things to me as well.
What the f I didn't realise she was 29!!! She's so old for her age, I'm a year younger and so different in the way I dress and act etc. More mature than her in some ways though!
absolutely this. I’m mid 30s and I thought she was my age 😬

Reactions: 2
KC#10 Breastfeeding no more, how will she continue to score?

So she says she has stopped breastfeeding but is expressing three times a day? Make your mind up Kerry, your milk will never go if you do this 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she considered egg donation for a second because they're so skint?! But isn't it like IVF, all the hormone injections ect. She would never see it through. Basically the money you get is for travel expenses ect. It's not something you do to make money, you barely get anything in the end. You do it because you want to help someone. Sorry, I can't see her wanting to go through all that.

Reactions: 1
Yeh her titles are really bad for click bait. Has Warren still got a job? Donating my eggs etc.

I dont drink coffee... so maybe I've missed the point.
But it seems all these vloggers, Kerry being the worst, are obsessed with getting coffee!!!! That date day, getting a coffee, going elsewhere for coffee!
I have to say I agree with Warren, if that's all they want, they may aswell go home to their perfectly good and expensive coffee machine!
SurreyMama is like this, always banging on about coffee...going to costa, making coffee, needing coffee...its so stupid and boring. Its because they have no life or personality. No one needs a coffee walking along with a pram for gods sake. No wonder SurreyMama needs daily pant liners, id be weeing all the time too!

Reactions: 7
Yeh her titles are really bad for click bait. Has Warren still got a job? Donating my eggs etc.

SurreyMama is like this, always banging on about coffee...going to costa, making coffee, needing coffee...its so stupid and boring. Its because they have no life or personality. No one needs a coffee walking along with a pram for gods sake. No wonder SurreyMama needs daily pant liners, id be weeing all the time too!
But I actually know people who are like this about coffee. Stop and buy a Costa to drive the 15 mins from their house to mine. Always using throw away cups as well. Will only drink their “proper” coffee etc. Load of bollocks. My husband likes a nice coffee, but he also drinks and instant one in the house and doesn’t need one to leave the front door.

If you look on social blade you can see how much she makes on YouTube. I will have a little look for us lilll tattlers.. brb 🤪

View attachment 262047

I do feel for her I really do. I think she’s harmless but she really doesn’t help herself in many fields. Even when she gets someone disagreeing with her, she’s rude to them and snaps their head off. Even if they’re not writing it in a negative manner she still jumps down their throats because it’s not an opinion she agrees on! And that’s her downfall. Plus her content these days is very pointless and boring
How much does she make? I can read this, its too small!

Reactions: 1
The latest vlog - she sounds so out of breath the whole way through?

Also I get the impression she contacted frugi about the coats. I know in the past there were tweets of her begging for free stuff. She said the girls only had rain macs, what a coincidence frugi offered them all brand new coats! Also why aren't there hand me down coats, both Aria & Roma should have plenty of hand me down options!
£150 of coats!!!!

Surely if Aria has had one before Roma could use it as a hand me down. Thats better for the environment than getting another new coat, even though they are made of plastic bottles.

Remember when she was convinced she could only conceive girls & told the dr she read that on the internet and he said there is no evidence to that yet she was still convinced she was correct 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread created (I hope, first time doing it!)

Kerry Conway #10 - Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

(PS how do I link it to here?)

• Heart
New thread title- Kezzas eggs won’t be frying on the hob, but she might donate them just to keep her job 🍳

Reactions: 3
Maybe she considered egg donation for a second because they're so skint?! But isn't it like IVF, all the hormone injections ect. She would never see it through. Basically the money you get is for travel expenses ect. It's not something you do to make money, you barely get anything in the end. You do it because you want to help someone. Sorry, I can't see her wanting to go through all that.
I've donated twice. It's not quick and easy and I became very ill after and had to stay in hospital. It take 6-8 weeks once you have a match. I received £750