Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think that made sense. I know the ground was not level so maybe that is why they went with decking but that could easily have been fixed and they could have had a nice patio area with seating and a table & BBQ instead of decking. Put a shed at the other end, not that play room. A big shed will be more useful.
That picture above, wow there will be no garden left. Why are they wanting to do that?! It looks very poorly thought out.

Reactions: 2
If she carries on with that decking she will be the only owner with decking above bloody sea level it’s that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just watching her homeware haul, her hair is looking loads better in this video! That parting really makes a difference. Still think she'd look amazing with a really textured long bob!

Also, she's still filming on her phone camera? I know phone cameras are good nowadays, but I'm watching on the TV today and the difference in quality is so noticeable.
This is supposed to be your job Kez, can't she claim on her insurance for the broken camera??

I'm just watching her homeware haul, her hair is looking loads better in this video! That parting really makes a difference. Still think she'd look amazing with a really textured long bob!

Also, she's still filming on her phone camera? I know phone cameras are good nowadays, but I'm watching on the TV today and the difference in quality is so noticeable.
This is supposed to be your job Kez, can't she claim on her insurance for the broken camera??
Her hair has looked nice lately, I think she’s looking really well at the moment.

Travelling = you went on holiday!
Groceries= food shop!
Mum hack= thing parents have been doing for years.
Deep clean/clean with me= again things parents do every day!
Renovating= painting and decorating!
This gets on my nerves :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do like kerry, certain things she does annoy me but I think she’s a good mum in the fact that she’s always doing different activities with them etc. The only thing really annoying me now though is that she needs to stop letting her kids walk all over her. She really can’t say no to her kids at all. Your not doing yourself any favours kerry!!!!!!! Seriously stop babying Roma and put your foot down. Who’s the parent in that house her or her kids 🙄

Reactions: 14
I do like kerry, certain things she does annoy me but I think she’s a good mum in the fact that she’s always doing different activities with them etc. The only thing really annoying me now though is that she needs to stop letting her kids walk all over her. She really can’t say no to her kids at all. Your not doing yourself any favours kerry!!!!!!! Seriously stop babying Roma and put your foot down. Who’s the parent in that house her or her kids 🙄
I think she prides herself on the ’attachment parenting’ thing with Roma, and because she knows she’s her last baby she’s holding onto the baby days.

Surely transitioning to their own bed and their own room is an important step for their development and independence and I feel she’s only making it harder for herself by continuing to bedshare well into toddlerhood.

We transitioned our toddler into a single bed with a bed guard at 18 months because they learned how to climb out of the cot. First couple of nights they didn’t settle as well and needed me to hold their hand till they went asleep but that didn’t last long and they’ve been fine since & love the big bed (they are a similar age to Roma). I didn’t give up as quick as Kerry does, nor did I let them cry. Reassurance and consistency works with toddlers.

Reactions: 6
I think she prides herself on the ’attachment parenting’ thing with Roma, and because she knows she’s her last baby she’s holding onto the baby days.

Surely transitioning to their own bed and their own room is an important step for their development and independence and I feel she’s only making it harder for herself by continuing to bedshare well into toddlerhood.

We transitioned our toddler into a single bed with a bed guard at 18 months because they learned how to climb out of the cot. First couple of nights they didn’t settle as well and needed me to hold their hand till they went asleep but that didn’t last long and they’ve been fine since & love the big bed (they are a similar age to Roma). I didn’t give up as quick as Kerry does, nor did I let them cry. Reassurance and consistency works with toddlers.
Consistency is something she is awful about. “Oh we are using a sleep consultant and over hauling their routine”
“Oh we will let her come downstairs and play until she falls asleep”
“Oh I will always stay with her in bed until she falls asleep”

Poor Roma doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.

The thing for me is, if she doesn’t have a problem with continuing to co sleep (as she claims) then why is she always trying to get Roma in to a cot/floor bed or whatever? My 20mo cosleeps in our bed. It suits us perfectly. She would say the same but her actions then say the opposite. Again, a lack of consistency. If she really wants to keep co sleeping, then do it and just say it’s what she wants. If she wants Roma in her own room, just do it. Just make a decision!

Reactions: 8

Yes exactly I did the same thing with my two

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she let warren cut her hair! Very brave. The length suits her though, she looks really nice with it cut.

Reactions: 4
Love her hair! Looks so much healthier. Loved the Costa set up that they did for her birthday so cute. Special memories!
siennas shoes - I have noticed them! But you never know she might love them, you know what kids are like. 😆I am obsessed with buying kids clothes lol I don’t think it’s a priority for Kerry but hey they are always clean, happy, loved and well cared for.
one thing though, please reconsider the playroom!She would have to be down there with them.. Roma is too young to be left alone. They all have lovely rooms. Dining room would be best then they can have proper sit down meals together

Reactions: 6
She definitely looks a lot happier and healthier at the moment. It’s good to see!

Did anyone notice Roma’s shoes in the latest video? She’s either got massive feet or theyre far to big for her, they look like boats!

She definitely looks a lot happier and healthier at the moment. It’s good to see!

Did anyone notice Roma’s shoes in the latest video? She’s either got massive feet or theyre far to big for her, they look like boats!
IIRC they used to be Sienna’s. I have a real thing about getting proper fitted, well measured, shoes for wee ones. It’s not something she seems to mind so much about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Considering one of their businesses is a trainer selling site, kezza and the girls never wear nice trainers!

IIRC they used to be Sienna’s. I have a real thing about getting proper fitted, well measured, shoes for wee ones. It’s not something she seems to mind so much about.
Me too, one thing I don’t mind spending money on and won’t get second hand is shoes.

If she carries on with that decking she will be the only owner with decking above bloody sea level it’s that high.
Her decking looks pretty tame compared to my neighbours... I swear my neighbours decking is so high because they wanted the garden one level.. they are head and shoulders above the 6ft fence... kids can literally step into our garden now!

Also haven’t watched the vlog yet but have I seen right they’ve got a new puppy? Whatever happened to last dog they had

• Haha
Her decking looks pretty tame compared to my neighbours... I swear my neighbours decking is so high because they wanted the garden one level.. they are head and shoulders above the 6ft fence... kids can literally step into our garden now!

Also haven’t watched the vlog yet but have I seen right they’ve got a new puppy? Whatever happened to last dog they had
It’s someone else’s - she described the puppy as her nephew 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.