Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their latest video... looking at memories from Paris, "does it make you want to go travelling again, I miss it so much" they went on a holiday, they didn't really travel did they?!?
Also taking those deck boards through the house and on the kitchen worktops 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their latest video... looking at memories from Paris, "does it make you want to go travelling again, I miss it so much" they went on a holiday, they didn't really travel did they?!?
Also taking those deck boards through the house and on the kitchen worktops 🙈
I find a lot of people(influencers especially) say about "travelling" when they mean going on holiday. It’s one of those things they do to try and make themselves look more fancy/cooler/more trendy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How will the work men get their supply’s to the back of the house when they eventually get the extension done 🤔 carry it all through the house 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they couldn’t get the decking boards round the bends to the back of the house carrying them horizontally....

Why not just carry them vertically?

How will the work men get their supply’s to the back of the house when they eventually get the extension done 🤔 carry it all through the house 🤣🙈
All through the kitchen window!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A tablet each?! Am I the only parent who thinks that’s excessive? Roma IMO is too young. I wouldn’t be buying my toddler one. Unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A tablet each?! Am I the only parent who thinks that’s excessive? Roma IMO is too young. I wouldn’t be buying my toddler one. Unnecessary.
Completely agree! No need for it. Also, I know it's a big purchase but her reasoning was while home schooling Sienna is using her laptop, surely in that case they should get her one now to help with home schooling rather than her have it at Christmas when this is all over?

Roma is far too young. How much time do the girls spend on tablets to warrant one each?

Roma is far too young. How much time do the girls spend on tablets to warrant one each?
Well she quite often says they don’t get much screen time, but in her vlogs they appear to watch quite a lot, tv is always on in the living room, and aria constantly seems to be watching egg surprise. I know everyone does what suits them, but I wouldn’t be comfortable with my 3 having that much screen time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well she quite often says they don’t get much screen time, but in her vlogs they appear to watch quite a lot, tv is always on in the living room, and aria constantly seems to be watching egg surprise. I know everyone does what suits them, but I wouldn’t be comfortable with my 3 having that much screen time.
My toddler is a similar age to Roma and they have never used A tablet. There is absolutely no need.

I wonder how a tablet each fits into the values of Montessori?!

My boys are 6 & 4 and they both have one but they were Christmas presents from their grandparents and because we were going on holiday they were a godsend for the plane! They’ve also been a life saver during lockdown, saying all that though I don’t think I’d get one for a little toddler if I had one 🤔

Reactions: 4
My boys are 6 & 4 and they both have one but they were Christmas presents from their grandparents and because we were going on holiday they were a godsend for the plane! They’ve also been a life saver during lockdown, saying all that though I don’t think I’d get one for a little toddler if I had one 🤔
I think that’s more of an appropriate age though and great for holidays. She said about having them for the car but they don’t go anywhere!

Reactions: 2
Few things on her new video, siennas hair? What on earth. Also why does she always wear black shoes?? Spend less money on a lunch out and get the poor kid some sandals or something!

Reactions: 10
Considering they run a shoe business it is ironic that her taste in shoes (for her and the kids) is horrendous. And Sienna’s hair was ridiculous. The girls always look such a mess ☹

My Youngest daughter is 2 months younger than Roma and no way on earth would I give her her own tablet. I was genuinely shocked when she said they bought 3. I had assumed it was just the older girls, which isn’t my cup of tea but lots of people do have for older ones and that’s fine. But not a wee one

Reactions: 12
Watching her vlog, couple of things...firstly, nice product placement of the land rover key fob whilst walking to the car🙄. Who cares that she drives a land rover?? Secondly, they need to get S some clothes that fit, she needs to go up a size and get some shoes other than school shoes. Also brush their girls hairs out of their faces!! Kerry is looking good just now and seems much happier, she needs to spend some cash on her eldest instead of fancy coffee pods.

Watching her vlog, couple of things...firstly, nice product placement of the land rover key fob whilst walking to the car🙄. Who cares that she drives a land rover?? Secondly, they need to get S some clothes that fit, she needs to go up a size and get some shoes other than school shoes. Also brush their girls hairs out of their faces!! Kerry is looking good just now and seems much happier, she needs to spend some cash on her eldest instead of fancy coffee pods.
I can’t imagine how much all those coffee pods cost! 😱 not to mention how horrendously unenvironmentally friendly.

• Angry
Just saw her instastory of the garden plans. They’ll have the tiniest space for the kids to play if they do that!
8375FF39-9684-46B1-8AA5-B122FFE03DA7.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Just saw her instastory of the garden plans. They’ll have the tiniest space for the kids to play if they do that! View attachment 166115
A playroom is a waste of time, they won’t need one in a few years, I’d just use it as a dining room now
Maybe combine with an ‘office’ for homework etc, and of course their trainer business 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s just silly all over Instagram tonight. Cleaning under your sofas and cleaning your windows is not deep cleaning. That is normal cleaning, Kerry. Just because you don’t do it often doesn’t make it deep cleaning when you do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, putting a shed on the decking they have just laid. Huh?? That will be really high plus they have 2 sets? of windows at the decking so are they to look onto a shed? How random.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.