Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really agree about the layout of the kitchen, it seems like there was so much wasted space and would have been room for a dining table. I don’t think the playroom is a good idea myself and they will need to get heating sorted etc. Have they connected up the oven yet? 😬 It’s basic needs really to have an oven to cook proper meals. A teppenyaki grill just doesn’t cut it really with 3 kids. And the decking argh I wish they would finish one job before moving onto the next. Now she’s painting another bedroom argh.

Reactions: 9
They really are the lead example of half a job Bob and never finish it Norma!

See now she's gone to painting mermaid scales on a bedroom wall? Is that arias or are they doing Sienna's bedroom again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kerry’s insta story last night about Roma not sleeping... maybe if she stops feeding her at every whimper she might actually sleep she’s not a baby anymore!

Reactions: 13
Roma is now watching her have a shower tonight rather than sleeping ffs.
Its just pandering. toddlers are so clever . Roma knows she can get her own way . Oh well up to her. It's not my sleep .

Also Roma drawing on the walls..nip that in the bud I would

Reactions: 10
Its just pandering. toddlers are so clever . Roma knows she can get her own way . Oh well up to her. It's not my sleep .

She said she must have a stash of pencils hidden somewhere???? He's a thought Kerry and warren tidy your house and maybe your kids wouldn't be able hide stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really makes me go 🤔🤔🤔 when she says how fussy she is. She says it quite often when talking about house stuff (most recently saying it about making sure Aria’s walls were ok). Surely that’s just normal? Wanting to make sure you do a decent job? And those two are the least fussy pair ever about their home!

Always makes me scratch my head a bit when she says that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, I thought she's fussy because you know it will be on Instagram and a 'big reveal', wanting loads of admiration and likes but then she puts the rest of her house on Instagram without a care for how it looks so I don't know what she's talking about when she says she's "fussy" because you wouldn't think it, would you! Certainly not fussy about it looking clean and tidy

Exactly right. She is pandering to her and things will never improve. I was flabbergasted when I saw Roma awake and "watching her shower" at that time.
Where the hell is Warren?
Roma will never learna sleep routine if she in not taught. Just like we as adults have to learn.

And omg the pencil drawing on the walls. I have always taught my child to draw paper and guess what? It bloody works, shock horror, I know!!
It's about teaching kids correctly and enforcing it with consistency. Consistency is something kerry obviously lacks in all areas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Play room will be a massive mistake! The kids will just bring all the toys out into the kitchen making that room untidy and also dangerous when walking around with hot food and drinks etc. Kids are notorious for not playing in play rooms- it will be a glorified cupboard. Would be better to make that into a nice dinning room. Being right next to the kitchen and have some nice big windows looking out onto the garden or big french doors or byfolds open in the summer while eating dinner.

That made my blood boil. When she mentioned the paint being picked off she said something like it's ok... Well when you decorate it they'll do the same. They clearly do not respect their house or their things 🙄
Plus the mess they leave of dry paint in the floor 🙄

Reactions: 6
How can they spend so much each week and still have to a full shop every week? I watched her tesco haul and there was more snarky things than actual dinners for £140 I could easily do 2 weeks shop including cat food etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How can they spend so much each week and still have to a full shop every week? I watched her tesco haul and there was more snarky things than actual dinners for £140 I could easily do 2 weeks shop including cat food etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s an eye watering amount of money, even for 5 of them and I bet the ‘snacks’ don’t last a week. There’s always the family size ready meal though, but I was disappointed not to see 6 boxes of magnums this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our shopping bill has definitely gone up since lockdown, but I feel like she didn’t get much and it cost her loads. I wonder if there was stuff she didn’t show? Alcohol maybe?

Reactions: 5
I think it will be because it was mainly branded food that was bought, especially the snacks. Tesco have pretty much stopped all their offers so it has definitely increased in price. They probably spent at least a tenner on all the bars of chocolate and then the cost of all the dairy free stuff when she isnt actually lactose intolerant...

Reactions: 4
Yes the dairy free milk is expensive. My son has to drink it (cmpa) but only needs one a week, thankfully.

The ready meal is probably expensive too.

We are a family of 4 and our weekly food shop is always £135 plus every week but that does include cat food and cat litter for two cats and we buy loads of fruit every week as my kids absolutely love fruit x

Reactions: 1
No expert but I am sure Warren can lay planks of wood down on the decking himself?
I understand he may have needed help to hold the frame in place while he poured concrete but surely he can do the rest alone. Kerry was saying 'they want to get it all done and they only have 1 hour while roma naps'!
They would have longer if she would leave him to it 🙄

Yes the dairy free milk is expensive. My son has to drink it (cmpa) but only needs one a week, thankfully.

The ready meal is probably expensive too.
£7 last time I checked for a meal of that size. Why doesn't make one herself and keep it in the freezer? Reduce the weekly shop cost a bit.
I don't think she wants to. She was still saying they were going to get a takeaway at the weekend too so let them throw money away.
It just annoys me because that money could go towards clothes or shoes for those girls that actually fit.

That's exactly right, the snacks will be gone in a matter of days. Can't say they don't eat nutrious breakfast, lunch or dinner either to make up for all the snacking so I think as a family they do eat very well and snack, a lot.

I remember when she did a ' what we eat in a day', and someone commented saying 'wow, you all eat very well!' and it was a big breakfast, think it was porridge with 364 toppings on, a snack, then a big lunch then another snack then a big dinner. I think all the snacking is unnecessary. Porridge fills us up till lunchtime!
Then there was all the snacking in the evenings too, I don't know how kerry manages to stay so slim to be honest.

I think it will be because it was mainly branded food that was bought, especially the snacks. Tesco have pretty much stopped all their offers so it has definitely increased in price. They probably spent at least a tenner on all the bars of chocolate and then the cost of all the dairy free stuff when she isnt actually lactose intolerant...
All those bars of chocolate.. I mean, come on Warren 🙄🍫 that was excessive.
Especially because if they are in the cupboard, they will get eaten! Think of your waistline! 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The fence panels in her garden 🙈🙈🙈 do they really NEED to put their money in to decking instead of fixing the fence. Like their priorities are all over the place 😂

Why isn’t Roma in bed asleep on the sofa with lights on and telly!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The fence panels in her garden 🙈🙈🙈 do they really NEED to put their money in to decking instead of fixing the fence. Like their priorities are all over the place 😂
Surely after they do the deck it'll be harder to replace the fence? Never noticed how crap it looks til you said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.