Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right it does. I have never known people break as much furniture as they do. That unit in their hall is a mess. The one in the living room isn’t even together properly.

I’m not sure whether the problem is they just buy cheap, crappy furniture, or if they don’t take care of it? Or both?
Both!!

Reactions: 2
Saying ‘renovate’ instead of ‘decorate’... 🤢
How many times does she need to say renovate ahhhhhhh your decorating love 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also sienna is nearly 8 the state of her bedroom!! She should be keeping that tidy her self no way I would let my 7 year old get away with that!! But she only has her parents to look up to and there house is a mess like that all the time! So she has no one really to learn from!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How many times does she need to say renovate ahhhhhhh your decorating love 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also sienna is nearly 8 the state of her bedroom!! She should be keeping that tidy her self no way I would let my 7 year old get away with that!! But she only has her parents to look up to and there house is a mess like that all the time! So she has no one really to learn from!! 😂🤦‍♀️
My little girl has just gone into her own room, part of our bedtime routine is putting her toys away. She’s only 18 months so it’s mainly her watching and me, and me trying to do damage control but at least it is part of her routine

Why does she have 2 lights on her window sill in her "landing" aka the hall? Neither are plugged in, have shades or even bulbs. Some kind of ornament?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have 2 lights on her window sill in her "landing" aka the hall? Neither are plugged in, have shades or even bulbs. Some kind of ornament?😂
I thought the same 😂😂😂

I also noticed that siennas bed is broken 🙈 they don’t look after anything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought sienna's bed looked very strange in that cleaning video. It looked like a folding bed with those metal things in the middle. What's that all about??

I am hating all these 3 minute videos. What is the actual point. You can tell she is struggling for content. I suppose it's not surprising really.

She is also annoying me that she just CANNOT leave things alone. Brick slipping the chimney breast in the kitchen what, just because there are some left?
I am not sure she knows what style or look she likes. I think her style is very erratic and she seems to like bits of everything but then put them all together and it just doesn't work.
And don't get me started on her copying Lucy Jessica Carter and buying a crop top tracksuit.

She made laugh when she was talking about how busy they are with running "their businesses" so housework isn't top of the list. Her YouTube is a part time hobby and the trainer selling is not full time either just pack a pair and post them when an order comes in!

How are you sooo busy with either of these that you don't do housework??
Housework should be top of the list since your a stay at home mum. I just don't understand 🧐

Reactions: 9
Plus, isnt warren furloughed? So he can look after their "businesses". Fair enough, it can be soul destroying having to tidy up all the time, but thems the breaks when u have young children, a small house and tit storage🤷‍♀️

They constantly have an excuse for the state of their house. But there really isn’t one. My house doesn’t look anything like the state of theirs, my husband is still at work full time, 3 kids at home, and I am working from home about the same amount as Kerry (a few hours a week. Except mine is actual work for an employer 🤣) and I still have time to tidy up and clean. They are just that sort of mentality where it’s always soooo hard for them, and nobody understands as they have it the worst.

I would love to know wtf warren does all day as poor Kerry seems to do every last thing for that family. He doesn’t clean, doesn’t cook, doesn’t help with the school work, doesn’t do the diy... what does he do?!

Reactions: 8
They constantly have an excuse for the state of their house. But there really isn’t one. My house doesn’t look anything like the state of theirs, my husband is still at work full time, 3 kids at home, and I am working from home about the same amount as Kerry (a few hours a week. Except mine is actual work for an employer 🤣) and I still have time to tidy up and clean. They are just that sort of mentality where it’s always soooo hard for them, and nobody understands as they have it the worst.

I would love to know wtf warren does all day as poor Kerry seems to do every last thing for that family. He doesn’t clean, doesn’t cook, doesn’t help with the school work, doesn’t do the diy... what does he do?!
Eat?
Meow🐱😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite frankly i don’t think I’d want to buy trainers from them if they’re coming from that tit tip

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has said for years that her kids are advanced and gifted. If that’s true, why the hell aren’t all 3 being made to tidy up after themselves.

toys on the floor are one thing but why don’t they get chucked back in a box or basket when they’ve finished with them

Reactions: 7
Plus, isnt warren furloughed? So he can look after their "businesses". Fair enough, it can be soul destroying having to tidy up all the time, but thems the breaks when u have young children, a small house and tit storage🤷‍♀️
Yes he is! I mean, what do they actually do all day with those "businesses". It really baffles me.

Both of them can do their work at night. Then the day time is free for either one of them to look after the housework while the other does childcare and take it in turns.

The impression they give off to me is that kerry wants to be doing everything all of the time so would never leave Warren to get on with things and Warren isn't very good at sorting the kids out on his own.
And they both clearly dispise housework so avoid it if they can and by the time the evening comes along, no housework has been done or not a lot and they just want to sit on the sofa and do nothing.

Something has to change because kerry's mental health will just get worse.

She has said for years that her kids are advanced and gifted. If that’s true, why the hell aren’t all 3 being made to tidy up after themselves.

toys on the floor are one thing but why don’t they get chucked back in a box or basket when they’ve finished with them
Slovenly parents. Slovenly kids.

She will blame lockdown this week. Then it will go back to renovating. Then maybe chuck in looking after three kids.
It’s just excuse after excuse after excuse. They’ve always lived in a tit tip, remember the flat tour? 🤢
My mother would tell me to get my act together if my house was constantly a tip & my child was picking up the same bad habits.
They seem to have no guidance in life at all.

• Heart
That flat tour was horrendous. I don't know why she thought filming that and putting it online was a good idea.

I think as well she is still feeding pretty much on demand? That takes up time as well. I think i would have used this opportunity when S doesnt have school to get R into whatever room she is going in and try and bite the bullet to get her sleeping....not leaving her to cry, but also not giving her boob every time she moves.

I remember when they lived in the 3 story new build when they only had Sienna, i always felt that seemed nicely kept.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.