Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rank my kids has never had greasy hair and sometime don’t wash for 3/4 days!! Dread to think how long it’s been for them!! 🤮
Same! When my little girl broke her arm she was petrified of the shower an we were washing her hair once a week because she was having strip washes instead , it never once looked like their girls absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What has she done with the curtains? It never massively bothered me, it just looked a bit sloppy, but I can’t fathom how she has them up now - is the pole running through the material itself? It does look much neater but I’ve never seen it before

I've just watched her "extreme clean" videos.

She and I have vastly different versions of an extreme clean. She dusted a few places (not even whole rooms) tidied up, hoovered and mopped. That's a very basic clean, imo. The most basic really. The only extreme bit was my extreme disbelief that doing so took her 3 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just watched her "extreme clean" videos.

She and I have vastly different versions of an extreme clean. She dusted a few places (not even whole rooms) tidied up, hoovered and mopped. That's a very basic clean, imo. The most basic really. The only extreme bit was my extreme disbelief that doing so took her 3 hours.
I always think why does Aria have that baby playmat in her room, as a rug?!?!!

Reactions: 5
I always think why does Aria have that baby playmat in her room, as a rug?!?!!
It would probably be better on the wooden flood downstairs since it's well padded. I think it's probably just to cover up the less than desirable carpet.

Reactions: 1
I dont get why there was a massive spill on her kitchen worktop that looked dried, why would you not wipe that up when it happened?. Why is so much crap on her window seals? Doesn't she get the kids to help out. Sienna is 7 nearly 8. She should be able to keep her own room tidy, and so should aria to an extent. I have a 4 year old and I get her to tidy her room, or at least help.
I also feel like shes got left over bits from renovating and shes just trying to use them all up, anywhere, so she can say shes renovated something else in the hope of 10 extra likes on instagram!!

I dont get why there was a massive spill on her kitchen worktop that looked dried, why would you not wipe that up when it happened?. Why is so much crap on her window seals? Doesn't she get the kids to help out. Sienna is 7 nearly 8. She should be able to keep her own room tidy, and so should aria to an extent. I have a 4 year old and I get her to tidy her room, or at least help.
I also feel like shes got left over bits from renovating and shes just trying to use them all up, anywhere, so she can say shes renovated something else in the hope of 10 extra likes on instagram!!
Yes I wondered about the coffee spill too. It was a big stain so a good amount spilt, why would you leave that?!?

There’s so many items that would take two seconds to put away and most people would do it as they went along.

Reactions: 1
EXTREME clean? Hmm, I would call that a quick tidy round and mop of the floors.

there was nothing extreme clean about that at all, she didn’t even do the basics like lift the rug to Vac and mop under it, dust and polish the lounge. Wow, I would hate to see her day to day cleaning.

Reactions: 4
EXTREME clean? Hmm, I would call that a quick tidy round and mop of the floors.

there was nothing extreme clean about that at all, she didn’t even do the basics like lift the rug to Vac and mop under it, dust and polish the lounge. Wow, I would hate to see her day to day cleaning.
I think it’s fair to say there is little day to day cleaning. She could really benefit from looking at something like the organised mum method to help her sort things out.

Reactions: 2
She has no shame... showing a filthy house doesn’t make you relatable as a parent whatsoever. I’ve been homeschooling my 2 children who are the same age as Roma & Sienna whilst working (an actual job, not selling trainers on eBay) & still managed to keep my house in order as have many other people I imagine. Those window sills cluttered with crap.. I just can’t.

Reactions: 6
Sienna’s bed looks broken in the middle as well, why do they just break everything...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sienna’s bed looks broken in the middle as well, why do they just break everything...
You’re right it does. I have never known people break as much furniture as they do. That unit in their hall is a mess. The one in the living room isn’t even together properly.

I’m not sure whether the problem is they just buy cheap, crappy furniture, or if they don’t take care of it? Or both?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.