Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the Conways.

Honourable mentions to their hob fiasco, missing(but not missing) copper pipe, and their unbeatably messy Kallax unit.

Reactions: 8
Just read through the other thread. Her recent videos have been so annoying. That phonics one especially. It was soooo annoying and her kids (don't hate me) are soooo annoying too.
Kerry needs to stop forcing things on them, they are turning out just like her...annoying!!
I feel sorry for Aria being forced to do school work when she's only due to start this September. She should enjoy her being a kid and not doing school work as long as possible.
And Warren... if he's not working then why can't he help the kids?! Is he not a good teacher. I imagine him actually getting really stressed trying to teach..

Hallilujah on the sofa being moved at last!!!!
Wonder if they will get a folding table next.....
They said they were ordering a unit and getting rid of the kallax? (did I read that right?)

I am looking forward to seeing the decking when it's finished. I have to give them credit for doing things like that themselves.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if its just me but the decking looks really high up?! Like you'd need to jump up there to get on it.

I don't know why she's pushing Aria so much. Firstly some of the sounds she's teaching her aren't right and it will be tricky for her teacher to then correct her. Sienna said a few of the sounds in one vlog (can't be bothered to rewatch) and at least one was wrong which suggests to me that school haven't managed to correct it. Plus she's 4 (only just!) let her be little! I'm so grateful that I'm not having to do work with my 4 year old, she plays, colours and writes her name every so often.

Also, she seems to leave Roma playing with the older two by herself quite alot? A few times in the garden and she watched out of the window. I think Warren may have been out there at one point but Roma was playing with a load of small stones. Makes me uncomfortable!

Reactions: 6
I noticed the window next to the decking, when you stand on it you will be at window height. I think it will be a bit weird 🤔but I am going to have to wait till its finished. I think they will have to make some steps up to it but we'll see if they do that too

Not sure if its just me but the decking looks really high up?! Like you'd need to jump up there to get on it.

I don't know why she's pushing Aria so much. Firstly some of the sounds she's teaching her aren't right and it will be tricky for her teacher to then correct her. Sienna said a few of the sounds in one vlog (can't be bothered to rewatch) and at least one was wrong which suggests to me that school haven't managed to correct it. Plus she's 4 (only just!) let her be little! I'm so grateful that I'm not having to do work with my 4 year old, she plays, colours and writes her name every so often.

Also, she seems to leave Roma playing with the older two by herself quite alot? A few times in the garden and she watched out of the window. I think Warren may have been out there at one point but Roma was playing with a load of small stones. Makes me uncomfortable!
Yeah and they have all those rubbish bags out there still too. They probably said to them not to go near them but I still worry about nails and bits in the grass that roma could pick up

Reactions: 1
The decking frame doesn’t reach the side fence either, there looks to be quite a gap, so I’m not sure wtf they are thinking! I know she said they were putting steps up to the deck but will need to be a flight of stairs the ridiculous height it’s at!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The decking looks so high up why have the done it like that!! With small kids and high decking dangerous combination!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Just read through the other thread. Her recent videos have been so annoying. That phonics one especially. It was soooo annoying and her kids (don't hate me) are soooo annoying too.
Kerry needs to stop forcing things on them, they are turning out just like her...annoying!!
I feel sorry for Aria being forced to do school work when she's only due to start this September. She should enjoy her being a kid and not doing school work as long as possible.
And Warren... if he's not working then why can't he help the kids?! Is he not a good teacher. I imagine him actually getting really stressed trying to teach..

Hallilujah on the sofa being moved at last!!!!
Wonder if they will get a folding table next.....
They said they were ordering a unit and getting rid of the kallax? (did I read that right?)

I am looking forward to seeing the decking when it's finished. I have to give them credit for doing things like that themselves.
I noticed she said the letter sounds but not phonically like 'em' instead of 'mm' and 'ex' instead of 'cs' (I think that makes the sound)

I noticed she said the letter sounds but not phonically like 'em' instead of 'mm' and 'ex' instead of 'cs' (I think that makes the sound)
Well that's silly isn't it. She would have been told by the teacher when Sienna first started school how they teach letters and sounds. Why is she not doing it right 🤦‍♀️

Wow she spends a lot of money. £160 😮
We eat generously and don't spend anywhere near that and we get Gusto box every week.
I do think they have big portions and do snack a lot.

Screenshot_20200428_205523_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Bad quality but her bread looks so squashed lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Bad quality but her bread looks so squashed lol!
I saw that too!

I would normally call her out on the insane shopping price, but ours has skyrocketed since schools shut and husband is eating lunch at home too. If you think how much they spend on eating out and takeaways each week, it probably all evens out. Still will never get over the £32 Chinese for two of them

Reactions: 5
I'm interested to see how the decking goes. I'll give them credit the kitchen tiling was decent, but I can't fathom why the decking will be so high.
Its concerning she leaves any of the girls on their own in the garden considering the bags of rubbish which have been there for months. Then again, this was Kerry who let them use a saw barefoot and walk around with nails on the floor. In the vlog where they were doing the decking, Warren chucks the saw in the floor. It made me shudder, hopefully they moved it asap.

Just saw Warren is helping out with the girls learning today - he must have read on here 🤣

I know it’s been talked to death, but another thing that annoys me about Kerry and Aria and the phonics is it’s all worksheets. A quick look on Instagram or Pinterest and you have hundreds of fun, play ideas to incorporate letters/sounds. But Kerry isn’t letting Aria do any of those, just all worksheets. No wonder Aria doesn’t want to do it. Have they never heard of learning through play??

Isn't that what montisouri is about, learning through play? Kerry..... 🤦‍♀️

Yes I thought they would have read here when Warren was pictured this morning teaching the kids 😄

• Heart
I know Kerry is always dark chocolate this & dark chocolate this but I just made Krispy cakes with dark chocolate because the shop had no milk chocolate and I’m just putting this out there they are horrible! If you’re going to make Krispy cakes make them with normal chocolate I make ours with dairy milk they’re a treat so they don’t need to be made as healthy as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Kerry is always dark chocolate this & dark chocolate this but I just made Krispy cakes with dark chocolate because the shop had no milk chocolate and I’m just putting this out there they are horrible! If you’re going to make Krispy cakes make them with normal chocolate I make ours with dairy milk they’re a treat so they don’t need to be made as healthy as possible!
You’re right, same with the black bean brownies! I follow a nutritionist on Instagram and she says that sort of thing is stupid - if you want brownies just have normal brownies!

You’re right, same with the black bean brownies! I follow a nutritionist on Instagram and she says that sort of thing is stupid - if you want brownies just have normal brownies!
Exactly I made a tray of mars bar cake earlier before making the crispy cakes and my son tried one and didn’t like it so it looks like they’re going in a tub and going to be dropped off at the grandparents house well on the doorstep 😂

• Haha
I feel the same, if you're going to have a treat then have a TREAT.
I think it should only be "healthy" if you plan on eating it all the time / multiple times a week.

See she has done a couple of ads recently. Does she get paid for them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.