Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t recall this- they took a test on live?
Go on the channel mum instagram page. They put together a montage of pregnancy test lives and Kerry’s is about half way through. 6 mins 35 seconds
it’s live in as much as she video'd her getting the result and her reaction

I’m confused today. They said they weren’t sending Aria back to preschool when schools reopened. Then today they are sending Roma? Who isn’t even 2 so surely isn’t even old enough for preschool? I thought youngest preschool was 2y10mo? Surely that’s just daycare she’s going to? And then Kerry said aria would be with her. But they said they weren’t sending her back?

No judgement on sending/not sending kids linked to Covid, not at all. But I just find myself confused... only explanation I can think for aria is she asked to go back after her graduation and seeing her friends etc?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused today. They said they weren’t sending Aria back to preschool when schools reopened. Then today they are sending Roma? Who isn’t even 2 so surely isn’t even old enough for preschool? I thought youngest preschool was 2y10mo? Surely that’s just daycare she’s going to? And then Kerry said aria would be with her. But they said they weren’t sending her back?

No judgement on sending/not sending kids linked to Covid, not at all. But I just find myself confused... only explanation I can think for aria is she asked to go back after her graduation and seeing her friends etc?
I think Roma is doing a settling in session for when she starts to get her used to the environment etc? But not too sure how old she is so not a clue if it’s too early
Like you said, no judgment I completely understand why she’d want them back in routine, settling in etc but a bit weird after she said she wouldn’t with no mention of changing her mind

Reactions: 2
Maybe she is so advanced that she will be starting school early😉😂. Jokes. I think she is just starting nursery but kezza has to make it sound more important. Pre school surely only refers to the year before starting school, not the funding that is available from age 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Roma is doing a settling in session for when she starts to get her used to the environment etc? But not too sure how old she is so not a clue if it’s too early
Like you said, no judgment I completely understand why she’d want them back in routine, settling in etc but a bit weird after she said she wouldn’t with no mention of changing her mind
I don’t know anything at all about daycares or preschool settings other than at school, but I wouldn’t have thought a settling in session now would be much good for Roma if she isn’t starting until September- such a long time for a wee one to forget it all. My nephew will be starting daycare in September and his setting in sessions are the weeks leading up to his start.

She will be 2 in August I think. I know lots of people use daycares from a very early age because they work, and some people choose to do an extra year of preschool too, but I just don’t know of such a small one starting “preschool”. But could be completely normal near them.

Maybe she is so advanced that she will be starting school early😉😂.
Straight in to year 4 I heard! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she is so advanced that she will be starting school early😉😂. Jokes. I think she is just starting nursery but kezza has to make it sound more important. Pre school surely only refers to the year before starting school, not the funding that is available from age 2?
depending if they’re on certain benefits they will be able to get 15 hours a week in childcare the term after Roma turns 2 which would link in with her apparently starting in September. Don’t know which I find harder to believe though; them being on benefits or them forking out for early years childcare 😂 here’s hoping she sorts her naps out before then though

and my 1.5 year old is in nursery. It’s not bloody pre-school. Like when Meldrum kept saying one of her kids were in private nursery to make it sound posher. Get stuffed 😬

Reactions: 8
depending if they’re on certain benefits they will be able to get 15 hours a week in childcare the term after Roma turns 2 which would link in with her apparently starting in September. Don’t know which I find harder to believe though; them being on benefits or them forking out for early years childcare 😂 here’s hoping she sorts her naps out before then though

and my 1.5 year old is in nursery. It’s not bloody pre-school. Like when Meldrum kept saying one of her kids were in private nursery to make it sound posher. Get stuffed 😬
Surely its nursery. Our toddler has been attending a childcare setting (a nursery!) since they were 1 but I’d never describe it as preschool 🤣

I guarantee she won’t end up sending Roma. Kerry needs Roma around to be her baby. Isn’t she still breastfeeding all the time?!

I even find my own irritating! 😂
So glad I’m not the only one 🤣

Surely they couldn’t qualify for benefits? He works (usually, not talking covid times) and they have income from the trainers and her. Even if he doesn’t earn much all combined I think it would push them over?

Surely its nursery. Our toddler has been attending a childcare setting (a nursery!) since they were 1 but I’d never describe it as preschool 🤣

I guarantee she won’t end up sending Roma. Kerry needs Roma around to be her baby. Isn’t she still breastfeeding all the time?!
To be fair I had to send my son to daycare/creche/nursery (all use different wording) at 1, I was still BF him and continued to for another 8 months after that. When I was around I would feed him all the time. We would get home and he would be attached to me for an hour! But while I wasnt there he managed, and so did I.

Sorry I do get defensive about the BF thing!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but does Sienna just irritate anyone else? 🙈🙈🙈
Oh yes, extremely irritating! She’s such a goody two shoes, very precocious & a big show off. Not nice to say about a child but it’s true unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but does Sienna just irritate anyone else? 🙈🙈🙈
The way she was pushing into the view of the camera. I bet shes that child always at the front in school, always picked for main parts in concerts etc because she loves the sound of her own voice!

To be fair I had to send my son to daycare/creche/nursery (all use different wording) at 1, I was still BF him and continued to for another 8 months after that. When I was around I would feed him all the time. We would get home and he would be attached to me for an hour! But while I wasnt there he managed, and so did I.

Sorry I do get defensive about the BF thing!
Same - with all 3 of mine I have at times worked and still breastfed them, since they all fed to age 2. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

‘Called the teachers by their names when she needed something’ oh f**k off Kezza bragging about your toddler. No one cares. She went to nursery, well done her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.