Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there are some things about Kerry I really like as well. She definitely is very hands on with the girls, lots of baking and she plays with them all the time.

I’ll have to disagree with she feeds them well though, her attitude to food is worrying in my opinion.
It made me laugh in the vlog where they get McDonald’s she says something about how balance is key, but makes her children eat sugar free shite, as if it isn’t packed with equally ‘unhealthy’ things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no love whatsoever for this woman! She is rude and on a different planet when it comes to her children and 'how advanced' they are. This irritates the duck out of me. Meldrum is miserable witch who absolutely drink at her youtube career. However, Kezza will never hold a candle to minging Meldrum. Kezza is dire at her job and will stay where she is, whether or not Meldrum is doing yt
Wow I’ve just seen that the Meldrums have disappeared - what happened? The threads been closed so I can’t ask in there 🧐

Reactions: 1
Wow I’ve just seen that the Meldrums have disappeared - what happened? The threads been closed so I can’t ask in there 🧐
Not 100% sure but she was dropped by tropics and was posting blm on her insta then just disappeared it’s all on the thread I missed most of it but caught up on there

Admin have made the decision as none of them even the dog is no longer a public figure so the thread was locked.
However there were a few suspect posters calling for thread to be locked.
No doubt thet return in few months time when they got bored of ordinary life and are rebranding their family channel.

Reactions: 2
Admin have made the decision as none of them even the dog is no longer a public figure so the thread was locked.
However there were a few suspect posters calling for thread to be locked.
No doubt thet return in few months time when they got bored of ordinary life and are rebranding their family channel.
Oh thank god I thought I was going mad I couldn't find the Meldrums thread! Must have been locked down when I was offline 🙈
Is the playroom to be in like a cellar? I can't quite work it out!

Oh thank god I thought I was going mad I couldn't find the Meldrums thread! Must have been locked down when I was offline 🙈
I think for how small the house is they may aswell get rid of the downstairs toilet to make the space even bigger

No it’s not a cellar, it’s down a few steps (I’m assuming the plot the house is on is on a slant) and it’s essentially a porch area with their back door, a cupboard, and a coal shed.

I agree that it would be more useful to have the coal shed as a usable space, but I’m not convinced this is a sensible move.

I absolutely agree and actually when I was watching her video I did wonder if they couldn’t extend that area to make it the width/length as the kitchen and open it up to an open plan kitchen/living/dining area somehow. Surely that would be more useful to them. Imagine when the 3 girls are teenagers and they are all squeezed around that breakfast bar, meanwhile 45 yr old warren has to still stand to eat his tea 🤔

I think that’s pretty much the majority’s thoughts as well!
Agree its weird. A small snug dining room or study be more beneficial than a playroom.

Reactions: 4
No it’s not a cellar, it’s down a few steps (I’m assuming the plot the house is on is on a slant) and it’s essentially a porch area with their back door, a cupboard, and a coal shed.

I agree that it would be more useful to have the coal shed as a usable space, but I’m not convinced this is a sensible move.
Is there a video on YouTube or was it insta?
I'd probably save up and have it all knocked out and make a small dining room.
Then maybe put a downstairs loo somewhere else, possibly under the stairs

A dining room is a must over a playroom. The girls have other space to play. It’s not a long term plan how they currently eat their meals.

Reactions: 8
Is there a video on YouTube or was it insta?
I'd probably save up and have it all knocked out and make a small dining room.
Then maybe put a downstairs loo somewhere else, possibly under the stairs
You tube.

If they extended properly they could a decent sized space there that would do a dining room and have space for storage as well. They don’t seem to value a dining room at all. But no way would I have my family eating like that with one person standing every night!

She did say (maybe on insta?) that later in life when the girls don’t use it as a playroom she’ll have it as a utility instead. Didn’t get that at all.

Reactions: 3
A dining room is a must over a playroom. The girls have other space to play. It’s not a long term plan how they currently eat their meals.
Yes I think it would be good to level it all out and make the whole space (walkway, toilet, cupboard and shed outside), into a dining room as it's off the kitchen so it would make sense.

Probably will cost a lot though to do it all and they need something immenintly really.

You tube.

If they extended properly they could a decent sized space there that would do a dining room and have space for storage as well. They don’t seem to value a dining room at all. But no way would I have my family eating like that with one person standing every night!

She did say (maybe on insta?) that later in life when the girls don’t use it as a playroom she’ll have it as a utility instead. Didn’t get that at all.
Yeah I remember her saying that. It makes no sense why she wouldn't want to prioritise a dining table, like she's happy with how they eat at that breakfast bar 🤷‍♀️

Yes I think it would be good to level it all out and make the whole space (walkway, toilet, cupboard and shed outside), into a dining room as it's off the kitchen so it would make sense.

Probably will cost a lot though to do it all and they need something immenintly really.

Yeah I remember her saying that. It makes no sense why she wouldn't want to prioritise a dining table, like she's happy with how they eat at that breakfast bar 🤷‍♀️
And at the minute Roma is still in her high chair for family meals. It won't be long until she's had enough of that, and then does that mean both Kerry and warren have to stand?

Kids will get papped into the "playroom" to eat. To go from having a table to not is just bonkers. I get not everyone has the space for a table but surely as you plan a re-jiggle of rooms and knocking down walls etc you would prioritize a dining table?

Reactions: 4
Why even do a playroom, for it to have to be redone into something else when the kids grow out of toys?
just make it a dining room ffs

Reactions: 3
Why even do a playroom, for it to have to be redone into something else when the kids grow out of toys?
just make it a dining room ffs
I was thinking surely the girls would still use it anyway? We are lucky enough to have a playroom and I know when the kids are bigger it’ll be repurposed as “their” area, for if friends are round etc.

I know you don’t design your whole house around others coming, but I just thought what happens if the girls want a friend round for tea? How would that work?

I like the idea of a play room more than I actually like the playroom if that makes sense 🤣 I had delusions of all the kids toys being in there nicely, playing out of my way, less chance of stepping on bastard Lego.
In reality, they just empty out every single toy box in there, leave it a mess, drag the toys out and play in other rooms, and I still step on Lego 🤣

I couldn't cope without a dining table, I don't even live in kezza's and that breakfast bar being the only place to eat pisses me off! What about Christmas, birthdays, Sunday roasts, Easter dinner? 2 have to stand up to eat?!
A tenner says when Roma's out of the high chair (which won't be long by the looks of things she already likes sitting at the bb) they'll just buy 2 more bar stools and bring them out to the other side!

Reactions: 6
And at the minute Roma is still in her high chair for family meals. It won't be long until she's had enough of that, and then does that mean both Kerry and warren have to stand?
Yes 😂 she will start saying in videos that her and Warren are eating later because its easier when the kids are in bed but reality will be because they have no room at the breakfast bar

I like the idea of a play room more than I actually like the playroom if that makes sense 🤣 I had delusions of all the kids toys being in there nicely, playing out of my way, less chance of stepping on bastard Lego.
In reality, they just empty out every single toy box in there, leave it a mess, drag the toys out and play in other rooms, and I still step on Lego 🤣

I couldn't cope without a dining table, I don't even live in kezza's and that breakfast bar being the only place to eat pisses me off! What about Christmas, birthdays, Sunday roasts, Easter dinner? 2 have to stand up to eat?!
A tenner says when Roma's out of the high chair (which won't be long by the looks of things she already likes sitting at the bb) they'll just buy 2 more bar stools and bring them out to the other side!
I agree. It won't be comfy as nowhere to put their legs on the other side. She really hasn't thought it through. Too busy rushing to get a breakfast bar because every tom dick and Harry on Instagram has one 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Sure they eat Christmas dinner etc at his mum's house, and every Sunday dinner too.

I k ow she says it's their forever house, but surely it can't be. I know people manage with more kids in less space, and Kerry and warren are lucky to have bought a house at all, but surely they aren't really planning on staying there while the girls are growing up? There is no space!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.